notime4haterz

We know waiting is a b*tch...but what are you grateful for?

83 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Sonia,

There are some nice reps that work there. I talked to one who felt so bad for me she actually let me talk to an officer at VSC. She started off annoyed and a tad rude but ended up helping me with an inquiry(which told me NOTHING) heh

If you are decent and nice to them, they are nice back or the most part

patient persistence

I know, but for how long? I heard NVC turns out to be slower....I don't know what to do ? How long to wait.....I am simply desperately impatient............

oh, Im not syaing "be patient , it will happen"... I wasnt patient! lol

I was saying, patient persistence when dealing with them on the phone(like you were) yields friendly results.

I know you are desperate doll.

(L)

Edited by Y_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Chinese food with a stolen credit card :rofl: smart choice....

Anyways...Have not heard much about approvals...someone from Nov 08 filer with K3 got transferred...all my equation/speculation going to my own A$$...God please help me to breathe..

Nov filer transferred to CSC???!!! what in the heck is going on? :girlwerewolf2xn::bonk:

I am really begining to loose my patience....This is freaking annoying.

Where are our approvals?

Ok ladies I am at work so will keep the posting to a minimum.... but I am still followin all the action

Narina / Jen / Sonia - Good luck (hopefully some approvals today) :thumbs:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Timeline

ok, I know I really dont have a right to b*tch since we were approved, but really!? People who filed 7 months after ours was sitting at VSC are getting approved?

Ok, sorry...still gets to me even though I should be grateful we made it through.

:spreading positive energy now:

I do pray for you guys and your approvals to come.

I will until I can dance on all of your threads :D

editted---realized im complaining on a thread that is supposed to be about gratitude :lol:

Today, I am grateful for how forgiving my husband is

Edited by Y_habibitk

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
ok, I know I really dont have a right to b*tch since we were approved, but really!? People who filed 7 months after ours was sitting at VSC are getting approved?

Ok, sorry...still gets to me even though I should be grateful we made it through.

:spreading positive energy now:

I do pray for you guys and your approvals to come.

I will until I can dance on all of your threads :D

editted---realized im complaining on a thread that is supposed to be about gratitude :lol:

Today, I am grateful for how forgiving my husband is

I completely agree with you...Please dear VJ members do not get offended ...all I m criticising is about the Bull$hitting system that VSC following that leaving april K3 filers and some of MAY and JUNE, they are rather bz with September through November approvals...well come'n..atleast make sense of something....I love to see everyone here to get approval as deserved...I love when ppl conveys us their good news, but we are human being..not angels, it sometimes hurt to see approvals of the later filers...at the sametime, I smile and say myself that we all don't born with the same kinda fate & fortune....

Yet, I love being here and watch ppl smiling when they get approval, and get ppl who r really on my shoes, who can understand my feelings....

Good Luck everyone....Atleast wish that, Narina gets her approval, then I will start shout for myself, cuz if she does not get hers, then I will not be well deserved....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Sonia honey, you are such a sweetheart! I love all of you!!!!

I wish I could get an approval too :blush: but I promised myself and my family that I wouldn't complain about it anymore.

I took 2 days off from work and that helped me calm down a bit.

Yeah, I'm not going to keep bit#ching about it since I hear that I'm the one spreading negative energy around the K-3 waiters and am getting everyone else riled up and angry too. Oh, and I also hear most of you can't stand me :whistle:

:lol:

Well I gotta go back to work. I didn't notice any new approvals. Seems like everyone gets them on Mondays and a few trickle in the rest of the week.

You all have a lovely day and today I'm thankful for many things. Most of all, I'm grateful for my friends on VJ, you know who you are! I'm grateful for your well wishes and your eagerness to see me get approved. I'm also grateful that I was able to retrieve my sanity once again during my 2 days off.

By the way, has anyone seen Monica? She is a March filer still waiting :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

As someone who is a little bit further down the road on the Journey, I have good news for y'all. All those feelings that we're a little uncomfortable with--you know--why did such-and-such's case go through way faster than mine, etc., etc? Well, all those feeling pretty much evaporate soon after re-unification. I no longer care that our case took a long time compared to the average for that time-frame.

But it's not all good news. The bad news is, waiting is the easy part. Like any marriage, the hard part is life itself. There is no ideal marriage in this world. Throw in some cultural difference for good measure and it makes for an interesting life. But it's all worth it, and I'd do it again.

Good luck all!

Timeline

:blush: I know...I for one, will never EVER think of this miserable time again after my husband gets here. :no:

The only time it'll ever come up is when I invite my VJ family over for the big celebration I want to have after my husband gets here, God willing! :luv:

Timeline

took the words from my mouth

Thanks!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm grateful there are people who stick around, otherwise there would be no one to give personal advice and respond to questions.

Timeline

Im grateful for those people who stick around to help also, not the ones who pop into threads for the sole purpose of saying hateful things.

Today.

I am grateful to have been married to my super husband for one whole year :dance: happy anniversary to us.

Thanks!

Timeline
Im grateful for those people who stick around to help also, not the ones who pop into threads for the sole purpose of saying hateful things.

Today.

I am grateful to have been married to my super husband for one whole year :dance: happy anniversary to us.

:wub:

Congrats on the anniversary sweetie!!!!!

I'm grateful for guides and lawyers so that I'm not at the mercy of mean people. :no:

haven't REALLY been around lawyers much ... have you?

The lawyers I have dealt with have been extremely nice. They're useless, but never mean. At least not to me they aren't :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
I'm grateful there are people who stick around, otherwise there would be no one to give personal advice and respond to questions.

:thumbs:

its the ppl who think they know it all that are not greatful for the ppl who actually do have knowledge on immigration

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Today.

b4jguc9uine_1.gif

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.