Rocky_nBullwinkle

Can I divorce my wife for cooking fish?

133 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Mr. Bill (Bullwinkle), asawa ko, is very happy today because my friend brought a lot of Pinoy food from Pinas, but no more tuyo for us! :crying: But we have tinapa! :dance: I don't know what will happen when I cook tinipa. I hope he don't freak out again. :bonk:

Your mention of tinapa made my mouth water! Now, I yearn for the boneless bangus tinapa. I'd probably go to the oriental store tomorrow and get me some. Then, to the fish market for some fresh albacore steaks for sashimi, Filipino style. :thumbs:

What is Filipino style? Hawiian style was with powdered mustard and soy sauce. Da kind! B)

Edited by Mister_Bill

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Mr. Bill (Bullwinkle), asawa ko, is very happy today because my friend brought a lot of Pinoy food from Pinas, but no more tuyo for us! :crying: But we have tinapa! :dance: I don't know what will happen when I cook tinipa. I hope he don't freak out again. :bonk:

Your mention of tinapa made my mouth water! Now, I yearn for the boneless bangus tinapa. I'd probably go to the oriental store tomorrow and get me some. Then, to the fish market for some fresh albacore steaks for sashimi, Filipino style. :thumbs:

What is Filipino style? Hawiian style was with powdered mustard and soy sauce. Da kind! B)

I'm not sure what is the Filipino style, but I can tell you what the Davao style is. It's quite very simple, no special ingredients are needed, just the good old vinegar, ginger bits, onions, and of course, cubed chunks of tuna (bariles as we call it here in Davao). Some people prefer to add more goodies to their liking, such as cucumber bits and/or diced roasted pork. Now, did I make you hungry?

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

3014749141_d554587673.jpg

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

so did u divorce her?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
so did u divorce her?

the op is now mr bill, the name of the op is now his wife's account, and no he didn't. maybe related to her knowing how to shoot a gun, i dunno.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

so did u divorce her?

the op is now mr bill, the name of the op is now his wife's account, and no he didn't. maybe related to her knowing how to shoot a gun, i dunno.

Cuteness helps a lot too! But, I think I will take her shooting this summer.

Timeline
so did u divorce her?

just make sure she's not mad at you.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
so did u divorce her?

Not too cute on the range, otherwise she'll be a weapon of mass distraction! :lol:

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

3014749141_d554587673.jpg

so did u divorce her?

Yeah, my husband bought me a new outfit. It's a white jacket with these orange circles on the back and a new hat too with horns. He calls it my little deer outfit. And he keeps laughing everytime he says it. Should I be worried? :unsure:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline
so did u divorce her?

Yeah, my husband bought me a new outfit. It's a white jacket with these orange circles on the back and a new hat too with horns. He calls it my little deer outfit. And he keeps laughing everytime he says it. Should I be worried? :unsure:

got that at frederick's eh?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
so did u divorce her?

Not too cute on the range, otherwise she'll be a weapon of mass distraction! :lol:

Good un, honey. The picture below will surely be a weapon or woman of mass distraction!

2837581870_55b351b45e.jpg

My husband cooked dried fish for me when I was pregnant! Imagine that? Of course, the smell tortured him. After birth though he told me if I were to want dried fish again, I'd cook it myself and cook it while he's out working.

I'm just happy my man is so kind. :dance:

Ok, I should stop. I'm in the boards to ask if St. Luke's is closed for the Holy week? Off topic forgive me but anyone who knows the answer and care to tell me, I'd be very grateful.

so did u divorce her?

Good un, honey. The picture below will surely be a weapon or woman of mass distraction!

2837581870_55b351b45e.jpg

Thanks for that picture my retinas are permanently burned! YUK!

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sweety cooks delis (SP?) and it smells like all kinds of hell.

I wouldn't dare ask her to cook outside or anything else for that matter. She is on the other side of the world, no friends, no family, just us and my family. Sweety can do whatever she wants; except get me to eat delis.

TexPamp

K-1

March 17, 2008.....I-129F Packet sent to Vermont Service Center

March 20, 2008.....I-129F arrived at Vermont Service Center

March 21, 2008.....NOA 1

May 27, 2008........NOA2

June 19, 2008.......Delbros Paid

June 30, 2008.......Medical (Passed)

July 18, 2008........Interview (Passed, Pink and White slip)

Sept 17, 2008.......Recieved Visa

Sept 19, 2008.......CFO at St. Mary's

Sept 22, 2008.......Travel to USA, POE Honolulu, Late night arrival to Las Vegas

Sept 23, 2008.......MARRIED

Sept 25, 2008.......Left Las Vegas driving home

Sept 26, 2008.......Arrived in El Paso, Texas

AOS

December 8, 2008 Package sent

December 26, 2008 NOA

8114.gif

Timeline

Help! I have a shirt wrapped around my face as I write this post. Some sort of small fish she cooks in oil, produces lots of smoke. :wacko: It smells like the warmest day in gym class, only 100 times worse. It has been two days now, and I can't even go in the house without covering my face. :(

:help: -Bullwinkle

[/q

DON'T BE SOOO SHALLOW! HAVE'NT YOU HEARD OF PINAYS COOK DRIED FISH AT HOME BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER? YOU'RE IN TROUBLE NOW!

Help! I have a shirt wrapped around my face as I write this post. Some sort of small fish she cooks in oil, produces lots of smoke. :wacko: It smells like the warmest day in gym class, only 100 times worse. It has been two days now, and I can't even go in the house without covering my face. :(

:help: -Bullwinkle

DON'T BE SOOO SHALLOW! HAVE'NT YOU HEARD OF PINAYS COOK DRIED FISH AT HOME BEFORE YOU MARRIED HER? YOU'RE IN TROUBLE NOW!

I heard rumors, but I did not believe them until I experienced the aroma for myself. It's okay now. Wala na siya tuyo. Mabuti naman. :thumbs:

-Bullwinkle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.