Rocky_nBullwinkle

Can I divorce my wife for cooking fish?

133 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Help! I have a shirt wrapped around my face as I write this post. Some sort of small fish she cooks in oil, produces lots of smoke. :wacko: It smells like the warmest day in gym class, only 100 times worse. It has been two days now, and I can't even go in the house without covering my face. :(

:help: -Bullwinkle

MY HUSBAND NEVER LIKES FISH AT ALL-HE CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT IT WHEN WE GO TO FILIPINO STORE TO GET MY FILIPINO STUFF.I MYSELF DOESNT EVEN LIKE OUR HOUSE TO STINK SO I ASKED MY HUSBAND TO GET ME A SINGLE ELECTRIC STOVE AND WHENEVER I'M CRAVING FOR FISH,I GO OUT TO OUR SCREENED BACK PATIO I HAVE A LIL TABLE THERE WHERE I COULD PUT MY COOKING STUFF,.THE SMELLY SMELL OF FISH JUST WIPED OFF THE PATIO EASY.LUCKYLY OUR NEIGHBOOR NEXT TO OUR BACKYARD IS ABOUT 70FT FAR.AFTER AM DONE EATING I PUT ALL MY FISH BONES ETC IN A GROCERY BAG,TRIPLED IT AND CLOSED IT TIGHTLY,IF I HAVE LEFTOVER,I PUT IT IN A SEALED CONTAINER.U CAN'T DIVORCE HER FOR THAT-NOT FAIR-SHE JUST WANT HER FISH..OR MAYBE..TAKE HER TO A FILIPINO RESTO SO SHE COULD EAT FISH.FAIR ENOUGH?????????/

Edited by wemissedbigdaddy

LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD. IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUST, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERSE. LOVE NEVER FAILS.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add, my wife eats it with rice and with her hand. She said , dried fish ( I call it bait fish ) wont taste the same if not eaten using the hand. Is this true?? :)

Shhhhhh. . . I enjoy watching her eat with her hands, lol. Its kinda sexy.

Joe, could you give us more details about the sexy part? Inquiry minds want to know! :P

Hey Bro, If I say it here , Ill be in deep trouble, lol. So just use your imagination :)

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Help! I have a shirt wrapped around my face as I write this post. Some sort of small fish she cooks in oil, produces lots of smoke. :wacko: It smells like the warmest day in gym class, only 100 times worse. It has been two days now, and I can't even go in the house without covering my face. :(

Just be thankful your flipina is there with you. I would kill to smell a dead fish in my house right now. We are still in the immigration process. :(

Although when my filipina gets here... She will cook that stinky ####### outside. :D

Oh!! Just make sure your Filipina will not read this!! I'm sure she also love that "stinky #######". Although its hard to find it here.

Btw, where in Bohol is she from? I came from Garcia Hernandez.. PM me is possible! I'm excited to know a fellow Boholana here....

Good Luck!!

She is from tagbilaran city.She really loves that stinky #######. actually when i visited her last May. I able to eat that stinky crab.. so masarap hehehhe

She is from tagbilaran city.She really loves that stinky #######. actually when i visited her last May. I able to eat that stinky crab.. so masarap hehehhe

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hahahaaaa :D I remember i told my husband: Honey, get ready i will cook fish. Don't you ever complaint the smell, or I will divorce you...hahhaha! It was a joke until he got used to the smell....I can't open the windows it's snowing outside, and the heat is turned on. No choice...no complaint coz my hubby loves me.. :whistle:

Meet .......6-15-06

Married in Quezon City....3-02-07

I-130

04-18-07....I-130

05-03-07....NOA1

05-07-07....Transfered to CSC

10-19-07....I130 APPROVED !!!!

10-26-07....Received NOA2 in mail

------------------

I-129F

05-08-07....Filed I129F

05-16-07....NOA1

05-21-07....Touched

06-05-07....Transfered to CSC

06-11-07....Notice of Transfer to CSC, received in mail

06-16-07....Email notice case is in CSC office and pending

06-18-07....Touched

06-19-07....Touched

10-19-07....I129F APPROVED !!!!

10-26-07....Received NOA2 in mail

11-08-07....NVC Received papers, MNL.......... number given to me!!!!

11-16-07....Received letter from NVC with case number

11-13-07....Sent to Manila

12-26-07....St.Lukes medical

01-07-08....Interview at Embassey !!!!!!!!!!!

01-18-08....Visa in hand !!!!!

02-19-08....Fly to Pennsylvannia

02-20-08....Arrived in Erie at last!!!!!

AOS

09-19-08....Packet sent by USPS

09-22-08....Packet accepted in Chicago per track -n- confirm

09-25-08....NOA for I-485

10-06-08....Biometrics on 10-17-08 Cleveland Oh.

01-13-09....I-485 interview in Pittsburgh

01-13-09....Interview done APPROVED!!!!!!!!

01-29-09....GREEN CARD IS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

03-07-09....SSN is finally here

To add, my wife eats it with rice and with her hand. She said , dried fish ( I call it bait fish ) wont taste the same if not eaten using the hand. Is this true?? :)

Shhhhhh. . . I enjoy watching her eat with her hands, lol. Its kinda sexy.

Joe, could you give us more details about the sexy part? Inquiry minds want to know! :P

Hey Bro, If I say it here , Ill be in deep trouble, lol. So just use your imagination :)

My immagination is running wild....... :secret:

I have tried shrimp fry or bagoong/hipon in bisaya is like also a dried fish the smell, in the first my husband ask what is that? bec. of the smell. But he tried his best to taste it. He brought some of it for his pack dinner, even i told him not to bring bec. of the smell. He dont like fish or seafoods but If i cook, i dont hear him complaining and serve to him. He eat all the foods i cook whether he likes it or not.

Hahahaaaa :D I remember i told my husband: Honey, get ready i will cook fish. Don't you ever complaint the smell, or I will divorce you...hahhaha! It was a joke until he got used to the smell....I can't open the windows it's snowing outside, and the heat is turned on. No choice...no complaint coz my hubby loves me.. :whistle:

glitterfy-flpbk0117583890023634.gif

I have tried shrimp fry or bagoong/hipon in bisaya is like also a dried fish the smell, in the first my husband ask what is that? bec. of the smell. But he tried his best to taste it. He brought some of it for his pack dinner, even i told him not to bring bec. of the smell. He dont like fish or seafoods but If i cook, i dont hear him complaining and serve to him. He eat all the foods i cook whether he likes it or not.

Wimps! :rofl:

Just kidding! Some men are stronger than I am, I guess. :no:

-- Bullwinkle

P.S. The wife is cooking manok ng adobo, and I like that. Yummy!

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

We eat rice 2 x a day and I cook filipino foods bec. i eat only few american foods. Most of our ingredients from Philippines. I cook filipino dishes. He bring pack dinner and snacks in his office. He always understand me bec. of love. he is now filipino american.

Wimps! :rofl:

Just kidding! Some men are stronger than I am, I guess. :no:

-- Bullwinkle

P.S. The wife is cooking manok ng adobo, and I like that. Yummy!

We eat rice 2 x a day and I cook filipino foods bec. i eat only few american foods. Most of our ingredients from Philippines. I cook filipino dishes. He bring pack dinner and snacks in his office. He always understand me bec. of love. he is now filipino american.

I bet the lumpia shanghai is a big hit at work for him! I just bought Marie a deep fryer. That and adobo baboy are my two favorites!

Marie's favorites are pizza and In-n-Out Burgers.

-- Bullwinkle

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

I cook lumpia shanghai and lumpia using mongo sprout. We both bring pack lunch and dinner in our office. My favorite is chop suey is a chinese food bec. it is more on vegetables. I cook it in a filipino way and Tinulang manok with malunggay (horse radish-tropical vegetables) and sayote/chayote or green papaya.

I bet the lumpia shanghai is a big hit at work for him! I just bought Marie a deep fryer. That and adobo baboy are my two favorites!

Marie's favorites are pizza and In-n-Out Burgers.

-- Bullwinkle

Edited by franksonb

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I must be lucky my husband eat dried fish :dance:

really flor? how i wish myhubby does too it would like home always in here if he do.... i miss them but i cant cook if his here. :crying:

Yea he loves to eat dried squid, fish.. What I eat he eats.. :whistle:

2010.png

:rofl::rofl: ........can't help but have fun with all the replies! -it made my day.

Am curious whether my fiancee likes it or not - i am a seafood crazy but not so much of the dried fish and no way to balut and atay (liver) - both tried them but never liked it till today. :no:

cheers! :dance:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

so funny and nonsense lol u marry a filipina, learn to accept the kinds of foods we have here...so, maarte ka naman.....hehe,

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nah... Marry the Filipina - not the food! I feel bad for my SO now. LOL

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.