Rocky_nBullwinkle

Can I divorce my wife for cooking fish?

133 posts in this topic

Help! I have a shirt wrapped around my face as I write this post. Some sort of small fish she cooks in oil, produces lots of smoke. :wacko: It smells like the warmest day in gym class, only 100 times worse. It has been two days now, and I can't even go in the house without covering my face. :(

:help: -Bullwinkle

just cooking dried fish, means devorcing your wife???? nonsense at all,

open the window, spray air freshener, do some cleaning, and ask your wife to cook dried fish outside next time.

what a joke!!!

I agree w/ kawawa, tell your wife to cook it outside but beware there might be neighbours will complain.

907471zvq5r9nd85.gif

spiritual-quote_9.gif

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy at the local filipino store warned me about it when my wife was buying it. I didn't believe him...until she started cooking it. Wow! Next time she agreed to cook it outside. Thankfully she rarely cooks it.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had just finished smoking a beef brisket the other day and the apartment smelled wonderfull. I went outside for a few minutes and when I came back she was frying up her Tuyo, so much for the wonderful smell. I can handle all of the other things she makes and enjoy eating them I just can not get over that particular smell. After I got her to try the brisket she loved it. I do use the smoker to make her tinapa.

I did find something that she can not stand the smell of...... brick cheese, she does not even eat it just the smell of it out of the wrapper makes her crazy.

Did she ever mention buying dried pusit? :rofl:

Add bagoong (shrimp paste) to that! :lol: I'm craving for Philippine green mango, though! :(

Jo

She loves the green mango! We found an Asian store close by that has those, and Safeway sells Patis. We can't get the local fruit stand to understand the Asian preference for sour fruit though. They just don't taste the same, she says. Give her a grapefruit and some vinegar, and she is in bliss.

-- Bullwinkle

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Did she ever mention buying dried pusit? :rofl:

Add bagoong (shrimp paste) to that! :lol: I'm craving for Philippine green mango, though! :(

Jo

She loves the green mango! We found an Asian store close buy that has those, and Safeway sells Patis. We can't get the local fruit stand to understand the Asian preference for sour fruit though. Give her a grapefruit and vinegar, and she is in bliss.

-- Bullwinkle

Speaking of grapefruit, very good dip on salt...yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Buti na lang 100% pinoy asawa ko. :whistle:

Best regards,

Ynatots

IR-1 Visa

Marriage : 2006-07-16 (after 8 years of bf/gf relationship)

I-130 Sent : 2007-01 (forgot the exact date)

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-03-07

Upgrade notification thru mail sent: 2008-09-12

LUD: 2008-09-19

Upgrade notification thru phone: 2008-09-19

LUD: 2008-09-22

LUD: 2008-09-23

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-25 (after 6 days of notification through phone)

National Visa Center

NVC received case (case number assigned): 2008-09-30

(Hubby in the US) received AOS bill and DS-3032: 2008-10-10

(Hubby in the US) paid AOS bill: 2008-10-10

AOS paid: 2008-10-15

DS-3032 received (email notification): 2008-10-15

IV Bill generated: 2008-10-15

IV Bill paid: 2008-10-17

IV Bill shows paid in the site: 2008-10-21

AOS and IV mailed to NVC: 2008-10-22

Received AOS and IV by NVC (by a certain Pearse): 2008-10-27

RFE on I-864: 2008-11-04

Case Complete at NVC: 2008-11-18

US Embassy

Medical Exam: 2008-01-07

Interview date: 2009-01-22...passed!!!

Receipt of Visa/Passport: 2009-01-24

POE: 2009-02-14 LAX

I must be lucky my husband eat dried fish :dance:

really flor? how i wish myhubby does too it would like home always in here if he do.... i miss them but i cant cook if his here. :crying:

Im sorry, but may i ask if that cute lil boy is from you and your american husband, or is he full pinoy?

he is mixed breed :D ... half USC/german and half filipino. his our only son. thanks. ill agree with u his cute and he is a clown.

Edited by bevs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello rocky, that is a simple problem that you encountered..meaning you dont love your wife because of simple things that she made.Why you married a Filipina if that is your attitude?My wife is also like that but I love my wife for what she is..married a Filipina is the best thing that happened in my life..

best regards,

tom

hello rocky, that is a simple problem that you encountered..meaning you dont love your wife because of simple things that she made.Why you married a Filipina if that is your attitude?My wife is also like that but I love my wife for what she is..married a Filipina is the best thing that happened in my life..

best regards,

tom

Tom,

This whole thread was only started with a sense of humor. Don't take the OP serious. He was only joking! That is how we survive here! Lighten up! :thumbs:

best regards,

tom

'musta Tom! 'musta Liz!

Time to update your status to reflect your timeline.

--Bullwinkle

Okay, all the 'Pinas on the left, and all the 'Kanos on the right, and when the whistle blows, FOOD FIGHT!

:devil:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

remember for better or worse.... :P:lol: there seems to be a simple solution...

jhvgajdghfd.jpg

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

To add, my wife eats it with rice and with her hand. She said , dried fish ( I call it bait fish ) wont taste the same if not eaten using the hand. Is this true?? :)

Shhhhhh. . . I enjoy watching her eat with her hands, lol. Its kinda sexy.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
To add, my wife eats it with rice and with her hand. She said , dried fish ( I call it bait fish ) wont taste the same if not eaten using the hand. Is this true?? :)

yes it is :star:

jhvgajdghfd.jpg

:lol:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

jhvgajdghfd.jpg

Roy, I need one of those when I eat a bowl of Chili...... :lol: Know what I mean?

Joe, could you give us more details about the sexy part? Inquiry minds want to know! :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.