Krikit

Weather & Road Report

842 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
that just reminded me of my Son and his snow suit, bundling him up to go out in the winter. Poor little kids :lol:

Yeah. And then they always wanted to go to the bathroom, even though you had asked them if they'd gone before you started bundling. I love when they're all dressed up like the Michelin man or a sumo wrestling costume. :lol:

00173122.jpg

OMG! That totally reminded me of the time I went snowmobiling at the cottage and we were driving through 3ft of fresh snow. I had gotten off the snowmobile for something and sunk into the snow and fell down. But I was all bundled up like the Michelin man so I couldn't get back up!!! Instead of helping me my friend just laughed and laughed. It was pretty funny, though. :lol:

Edited by Krikit
iagree.gif

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
OMG! That totally reminded me of the time I went snowmobiling at the cottage and we were driving through 3ft of fresh snow. I had gotten off the snowmobile for something and sunk into the snow and fell down. But I was all bundled up like the Michelin man so I couldn't get back up!!! Instead of helping me my friend just laughed and laughed. It was pretty funny, though. :lol:

:lol:

That reminded me of the time my Sister and I had been at some kind of party, just across the street from where we lived. The street was a sheet of ice and we both slipped and fell on our backs at the same time and just laid there and lauggggggghhed.

But the story I really love is the time my Sister and her family were looking for a motel one night (I can't remember where) - so she got out of the car to see if they had anything available and it was sheet ice - so she fell and then proceeded to crawl on her hands and knees up the pathway/incline to the door :lol:

Because of the whole snowsuit thing I went and dragged out the old photo album today - to see that picture of my Son in his little yellow snow suit - he was oh so cute :)

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, this seems to be the most appropriate forum in which to mention that we have had snowflakes in the air today - 3 separate times! Of course, there aren't enough to stick or to be called flurries or anything like that, but heck - its is early April and this is Georgia - the deep South! We're supposed to be in the 60s and 70s by now, not having weather more akin to January! It even looks cold outside today with a wintry, blowy sky although the lawns and trees are green. I'm blaming my Dad - he is visiting this week from Canada and obviously brought some left over winter with him!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
We had a thunderstorm roll through this morning, and we are under a tornado watch until 2pm. We're supposed to be getting some severe weather later on. By the looks of the radar there are some huge storms headed our way. :unsure:

869596081_7fc515eea9.jpg

Timeline
OMG, that pic is so CUTE, Trailmix! :lol:

There is another thunderstorm rolling in. :ph34r:

Yeah tornado watch here too. Guess i'll go grab the weather radio from the bedroom.

Just overcast and dark here right now, no rain yet.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
The rain's just starting here. And we have really really loud thunderboomers. hiding.gif

Okay, enough with the super cute smileys!!! Where are they hiding... ???

Event Date

ROC

9/24/11 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

9/26/11 - NOA1 Receipt Date

9/28/11 - Check cashed

10/1/11 - NOA1 arrived in mail

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay, if I would have stopped and noticed before the figers took over ans typed... I would have noticed that Krikit has a secret file of fabulous smileys in her pocket! Those are so cute!

Event Date

ROC

9/24/11 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

9/26/11 - NOA1 Receipt Date

9/28/11 - Check cashed

10/1/11 - NOA1 arrived in mail

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

Filed: Timeline
The rain's just starting here. And we have really really loud thunderboomers. hiding.gif

Okay, enough with the super cute smileys!!! Where are they hiding... ???

Haha. I collect them. I'm a collector. :ph34r:

Okay, if I would have stopped and noticed before the figers took over ans typed... I would have noticed that Krikit has a secret file of fabulous smileys in her pocket! Those are so cute!

Some of them are awesome and I can't wait to use them one day! But most of the time I forget that I have them. :lol:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.