BePatience

JANUARY APPROVAL, Let's do NVC together

534 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
UPDATE:

Mumbai consulate have received the case from NVC. Packet 3 sent to the beneficiary.

RJG,

What's update on your DS3032? Did they say anything about being generated? Its been while man, keep on trying.

I called them today morning but no DS3032 yet.

When I called them yesterday, the operator asked me to confirm home address (after the standard questions about beneficiary, petitioner's name and DOB). I guess they are not telling me but they might be ready to send it by snail mail.

Edited by RJG2008

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
UPDATE:

Mumbai consulate have received the case from NVC. Packet 3 sent to the beneficiary.

RJG,

What's update on your DS3032? Did they say anything about being generated? Its been while man, keep on trying.

When I called them yesterday, the operator asked me to confirm home address (after the standard questions about beneficiary, petitioner's name and DOB). I guess they are not telling me but they might be ready to send it by snail mail.

Could be. Check AVR to see its been generated.

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Filed: Timeline
UPDATE:

RJG,

Oh, this is all way over my head. LOL Ok, so my I-129F will get there soon after my case#. I called NVC and nothing is there yet on the automated system. Yesterday nothing was there according to the operator she said to call back in 90 days?

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Timeline
UPDATE:

RJG,

Oh, this is all way over my head. LOL Ok, so my I-129F will get there soon after my case#. I called NVC and nothing is there yet on the automated system. Yesterday nothing was there according to the operator she said to call back in 90 days?

I-129f will not be enterd in automated system since there is not paper work involved at NVC. All NVC do is assigned case number, look at your I-129f packet sent by USCIS then send it to consulate. Then rest of the work for k3 will be done at consulate.

U.S. Passport

Timeline
UPDATE:

RJG,

Automated system has a delay of may be a day. You'll get the most recent update only from operator.

The 90 days reply is the standard reply. Keep calling them with your I129F USCIS receipt #.

Timeline
UPDATE:

RJG,

Could be. Check AVR to see its been generated.

No update on AVR either.

Timeline

IV fee (DS230) generated today. Now waiting for AOS bill to come in mail so, i can pay both fees online. :dance:

U.S. Passport

Timeline
IV fee (DS230) generated today. Now waiting for AOS bill to come in mail so, i can pay both fees online. :dance:

Great. You are moving in the right direction, buddy.

Did your spouse received the packet 3 from the consulate?

Timeline

Not yet, but we already printed packet 3 from there website and sent it on Jan 12th. They received on Jan 13th. Now waiting for Interview date to be schedule.

U.S. Passport

Filed: Timeline

Not yet, but we already printed packet 3 from there website and sent it on Jan 12th. They received on Jan 13th. Now waiting for Interview date to be schedule.

Ok, so f I am going with K3 am I still to pay these fees or what? My lawyer will help me with all this I believe?

Timeline

Ok, so f I am going with K3 am I still to pay these fees or what? My lawyer will help me with all this I believe?

If you are going with k3 yes you will need to pay fees but not at NVC all that will happend at consulate stage. NVC only checks your k3 file and transfer to consulate.

U.S. Passport

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

ok questions

Does NVC assign case numbers for both i129f and I130? Called vsc today and as per AVR, there was a case number for I130 however none for I129F.

Also how do you know whether your K3 has been sent to consulate gotta talk to a live person?

thanks

Timeline
ok questions

Does NVC assign case numbers for both i129f and I130? Called vsc today and as per AVR, there was a case number for I130 however none for I129F.

Also how do you know whether your K3 has been sent to consulate gotta talk to a live person?

thanks

Yes, NVC assigns case # for each petition.

Always talk to the operator.

When you call NVC you can provide them your USCIS receipt # for I129F and they should be able to tell you whether it has been assigned a case # and the case has been forwarded to the respective consulate. Also you should receive a letter from NVC notifying you that I129F with NVC case # has been forwarded to the beneficiary's consulate.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
ok questions

thanks

Yes, NVC assigns case # for each petition.

Always talk to the operator.

When you call NVC you can provide them your USCIS receipt # for I129F and they should be able to tell you whether it has been assigned a case # and the case has been forwarded to the respective consulate. Also you should receive a letter from NVC notifying you that I129F with NVC case # has been forwarded to the beneficiary's consulate.

thank you..I will try to call tomorrow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.