JANUARY APPROVAL, Let's do NVC together

534 posts in this topic

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I called NVC again, just for confirmation that the packet left on the 14th and the very helpful pleasant lady told me the same info. It left on the 14th.

After using the DHL website and calling them for more info, which this lady was also very helpful, I confirmed things landed in BKK at the embassy and signed for on the 17th.

I emailed visabkk2@state.gov at 10pm and 11pm got this response from them:

The IV Unit of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is now loading the above

captioned case from NVC. Once we receive the case in both physical and

electronic files from NVC, we will notify the applicant by mailing the

Packet 3 - an instructional letter to her address.

Regards,

Correspondence Unit

So hopefully my wife will get the P-3 next week.

This would be nice, then I will be holding things up for a change..

Filed: Timeline

Ok, I used EXP 16 JAN 2009A and EXP 16 JAN 2009B. Two were shipped out today from NVC, one for A & one for B. A weighs 1 lbs and B weighs 6 lbs. How much do you thin a K3 weighs? Should both of these get there the same day? I remember on Friday the lady acted like my package was going out on Friday but it just went out today so I am assuming this label was created on Friday and it was mailed today. There are many others shipped out to other consulates from today with the January 16th references on them. But, what does A, B, and C stand for? Is A for K-1, B for K-3 and C for CR1? I am really confused about it....please explain everyone! Thank you.

Mahitab

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

UPDATE:

DS-3032 sent on Friday 16th January, 2009.

DS-3032 received by NVC on 20th Jan 2009.

It's very difficult to get Invoice Id # from NVC. No luck yet.

I guess, I'll have to wait till I receive the AOS bill and then send the AOS payment.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
UPDATE:

I guess, I'll have to wait till I receive the AOS bill and then send the AOS payment.

RJG2008,

Nice to hear from you. I was just wondering about what happned to your case. It is hard to get IIN from operator. I think all operator at NVC got memo from there boss to not give out IIN over the phone. But dont worry you should be receiving AOS bill within day or so. Meanwhile keep all your paperwork ready for the next step so you wont be wasting anytime.

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Timeline
Ok, I used EXP 16 JAN 2009A and EXP 16 JAN 2009B. Two were shipped out today from NVC, one for A & one for B. A weighs 1 lbs and B weighs 6 lbs. How much do you thin a K3 weighs? Should both of these get there the same day? I remember on Friday the lady acted like my package was going out on Friday but it just went out today so I am assuming this label was created on Friday and it was mailed today. There are many others shipped out to other consulates from today with the January 16th references on them. But, what does A, B, and C stand for? Is A for K-1, B for K-3 and C for CR1? I am really confused about it....please explain everyone! Thank you.

Mahitab

Mahitab,

I am not sure what all this alphabetical stand for, I have never seen any other alphabetical other than A. When they shipped your k3 to respected embassy or consulate its not only your file that's in package, there are many other files included in it. So, my suggestion to you is keep track of both A and B and as soon as they reached destination called or e-mail your respected embassy/consulate and inquire about your file.

Best of luck!

U.S. Passport

Timeline
I called NVC again, just for confirmation that the packet left on the 14th and the very helpful pleasant lady told me the same info. It left on the 14th.

After using the DHL website and calling them for more info, which this lady was also very helpful, I confirmed things landed in BKK at the embassy and signed for on the 17th.

I emailed visabkk2@state.gov at 10pm and 11pm got this response from them:

The IV Unit of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is now loading the above

captioned case from NVC. Once we receive the case in both physical and

electronic files from NVC, we will notify the applicant by mailing the

Packet 3 - an instructional letter to her address.

Regards,

Correspondence Unit

So hopefully my wife will get the P-3 next week.

This would be nice, then I will be holding things up for a change..

Great! Does Bangkok embassy have packet 3 on there website, if they do I suggest you tell your wife to printout and send it right away instead of waiting for embassy to send her packet 3. This way you will save some time.

U.S. Passport

Timeline
UPDATE:

RJG2008,

Nice to hear from you. I was just wondering about what happned to your case. It is hard to get IIN from operator. I think all operator at NVC got memo from there boss to not give out IIN over the phone. But dont worry you should be receiving AOS bill within day or so. Meanwhile keep all your paperwork ready for the next step so you wont be wasting anytime.

Waithatter,

I have all the paperwork except my wife's PCC from Mauritius. We are submitting the set of documents, which we sent to Mauritius for PCC, to NVC. We have received confirmation from Mauritian Authority that they have received the PCC application and they have given us a tentative date when they can issue PCC. I have drafted a letter to NVC explaining to them the scanario and requested them to accept this as a proof of application for PCC. In the letter I had mentioned that I'll submit a scanned copy of PCC to them as soon as I receive the PCC from Mauritius and the original document shall be presented at the time of interview.

I hope they agree to this. I have read in one of the post that they were successful in this attemp and NVC was considerate enough to allow them to proceed on this path. Let's hope for the best.

Timeline
UPDATE:

RJG2008,

Waithatter,

I have all the paperwork except my wife's PCC from Mauritius. We are submitting the set of documents, which we sent to Mauritius for PCC, to NVC. We have received confirmation from Mauritian Authority that they have received the PCC application and they have given us a tentative date when they can issue PCC. I have drafted a letter to NVC explaining to them the scanario and requested them to accept this as a proof of application for PCC. In the letter I had mentioned that I'll submit a scanned copy of PCC to them as soon as I receive the PCC from Mauritius and the original document shall be presented at the time of interview.

I hope they agree to this. I have read in one of the post that they were successful in this attemp and NVC was considerate enough to allow them to proceed on this path. Let's hope for the best.

I am also run into similar problem as ahmedabad passport office wont issue my wife pcc without interview letter. So, I drafted letter explaning situation to NVC and told them I will submit passport office pcc at the time of interview. Hopefully they will accept it and tell me my case is complete. LOL

U.S. Passport

Timeline
UPDATE:

RJG2008,

Waithatter,

I am also run into similar problem as ahmedabad passport office wont issue my wife pcc without interview letter. So, I drafted letter explaning situation to NVC and told them I will submit passport office pcc at the time of interview. Hopefully they will accept it and tell me my case is complete. LOL

Good luck to us and many eagerly waiting spouses.

Timeline

UPDATE:

Received DS3032 and AOS Fee bill.

DS3032 was already submitted on 16th Jan., 2009, hence ignored.

Paid AOS fee online using following URL, provided by the LingChe's guide.

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

Timeline
UPDATE:

Received DS3032 and AOS Fee bill.

DS3032 was already submitted on 16th Jan., 2009, hence ignored.

Paid AOS fee online using following URL, provided by the LingChe's guide.

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

Cool. Moving right along.

U.S. Passport

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Update: NVC letter on the mail arrived last Mon. I am out of a country for a business trip my daughter informed me.YAy!!!!! :dance::dance: Now, time to cal to USEM. :innocent:

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

I just got a letter in the mail saying they would be sending my I-129F to the Consulate within 4-5 days!

Edited by Moosker

***Removing Conditions***

Submitted I-751: March 4, 2011

Check cashed: March 10, 2011

NOA1: March 8, 2011

Biometrics Appt: April 21, 2011

Early Bio Walk-in: April 7, 2011

Approved: September 7, 2011

Timeline
I just got a letter in the mail saying they would be sending my I-129F to the Consulate within 4-5 days!

Great! Did NVC rep tell you when they shipped your I-129f to consulate? You can track on dhl website if you know the day they forwarded your file.

U.S. Passport

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.