nunyab

MENA Spill the beans game

550 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance: Both Jeanne and I will be screaming GO CARDS on February 1st!!! :dance:

Annie has been terribly missed around here, and is a member of the Princess Bride Posse!!! :devil:

Staashi's son is due around the same time my grandson is!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Pardon if this has been said before - I just started playing.

Terri is a recent Muslima convert, who lives in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin. :star:

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes Brnid it was my hubby who sewed the vacuum belt back together. :unsure: Believe me I looked just like that yellow guy when he did it. He is apparently very handy with a needle and thread.

Staashi..now what can I say about staashi? Oh I know..she be COOL! :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
Yes Brnid it was my hubby who sewed the vacuum belt back together. :unsure: Believe me I looked just like that yellow guy when he did it. He is apparently very handy with a needle and thread.

Girl, you're too cute...and you're also into Winnie the Pooh. :innocent: I (L) Eeyore!!!! :luv: You should see me at DisneyWorld when I go into the Crystal Palace Restaurant and see all my fav characters - I practically cry everytime with Eeyore. :yes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Girl, you're too cute...and you're also into Winnie the Pooh. :innocent: I (L) Eeyore!!!! :luv: You should see me at DisneyWorld when I go into the Crystal Palace Restaurant and see all my fav characters - I practically cry everytime with Eeyore. :yes:

Ok, what can I say about my Staashi girl! Besides she's one of my fav's on here...hmmmmmmm, is it true that it is you that used to try to speak Mexican Spanish at times with your husband instead of his dialect? If I'm wrong forgive me but I could add that you are taking good care of yourself during this pregnancy with your diabetes :star:

Timeline

Ok, what can I say about my Staashi girl! Besides she's one of my fav's on here...hmmmmmmm, is it true that it is you that used to try to speak Mexican Spanish at times with your husband instead of his dialect? If I'm wrong forgive me but I could add that you are taking good care of yourself during this pregnancy with your diabetes :star:

Hehehe - Tasha, girl, you're one of my fav's too...you're almost right - I used to speak Mexican Spanish in the beginning because that's what I grew up with. Now, my Mexican peeps say I'm all Argentine now. :rofl: I can't help it if I speak Argentine Spanish 24 hrs a day. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. :innocent:

I know you only gained 14 lbs with Malek and 10 of those were because you had a butterball of a cute little baby! :dance::thumbs: WTG!!!

Edited by Staashi

staashi....omg I've known u forever but can't think of a dang thing to say other than I really respect your opinions in many situations here. You're a little over half-way done baking the bun in the oven and have the memory of an elephant!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
Amal loves smoking hookah :innocent:

Especially the apple one! (or at least that is the one she likes to pass around)

HLM: The last 3 comments on her profile are from Olivia, AshHabibiti and Aymsgirl. (you are really making me work HLM. :crying: Off to the chat room with you! :lol: )

Staashi: I learned mexican spanish in school and one of hubby's brothers lives in Spain, so he calls me the Gringa! :unsure: Oh well at least we can understand each other.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Amal loves smoking hookah :innocent:

Especially the apple one! (or at least that is the one she likes to pass around)

HLM: The last 3 comments on her profile are from Olivia, AshHabibiti and Aymsgirl. (you are really making me work HLM. :crying: Off to the chat room with you! :lol: )

Staashi: I learned mexican spanish in school and one of hubby's brothers lives in Spain, so he calls me the Gringa! :unsure: Oh well at least we can understand each other.

maggie loves this game, everytime i have checked on it today she is the last to post :D

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
Lisa's husband's name starts with a Y - i knew what it is and i forgot :P - lol

Maggie- u re so funny!! soon me n u will know more than we need to about eachother :P lol

That's for sure!

The last topic HLM started per her profile :whistle: was in Nov 08. Slacker!

Dang almost got to spill the beans on Ash. I'm just waiting!! :innocent: No wait! There is Y habibi and Ash Habibi...ack! nevermind. I got lots to learn about you, Y!

Edited by Maggie724

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Lisa's husband's name starts with a Y - i knew what it is and i forgot :P - lol

Maggie- u re so funny!! soon me n u will know more than we need to about eachother :P lol

That's for sure!

The last topic HLM started per her profile :whistle: was in Nov 08. Slacker!

Dang almost got to spill the beans on Ash. I'm just waiting!! :innocent: No wait! There is Y habibi and Ash Habibi...ack! nevermind. I got lots to learn about you, Y!

I'm agreeing with you Maggie...Ash and Lisa get me confused sometimes. I'm just glad they have their pics so I can keep it straight....

Maggie has cute pics on her facebook for the Seattle meetup. You seem to be quite the little hostess and I love the one where it looks like hubby was put to work maybe doing dishes???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

aymsgirl cant ever use brown in a color schemefor decorating again! :lol:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Yes Aymsgirl I love a good social hour, or day, or week. :dance::dance: Give me an excuse and I'm ready to pull out the stops. Just ask Rajaa. One of her friends mentioned a party for her hubbys homecoming and hasn't been heard from since. So I took the lead and Lord Willing we will have a party this weekend.

As for Lisa, now I know your name is Lisa and not Y!

This is so fun. Where is everyone? :blink:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.