Heartland

green card marriages, ladies beware

368 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
I am so confused :crying:

is there a reason why we arent allowed to talk about this?

open the fruit cake's profile. look at display name history. used to be cindi shah. go to review all posts. click the double arrow thing to go to the first post ever. a more eloquent person who likely had english as their first language posted under the profile. now, well you can read the later posts. so we are wondering what happened to cindi shah or the original person who was posting under this profile. and we hope she is safe, and OK.

Aha!

Now *I'm* confused. :lol:

Seems like the same Cindi we all know and love to me!

some of the posts seem like the poster is either under the influence or english isnt the first language or one of their alternate personalities took over. or its a different person. the posts were much different before in my opinion than lately. maybe a couple sharing their ID, i dont know.

Yeah, at first I thought fruitcakelady was a man because of the way she talked. I had to look twice at her profile name. LOL.

Fruitcakelady is a man - that is CindiShah's husband.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Clarissa explains it all!! Bullseye Howd ya know. you must be my neighbor the one who never comes out the house and is peering behind curtain all day. WOW

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Clarissa explains it all!! Bullseye Howd ya know. you must be my neighbor the one who never comes out the house and is peering behind curtain all day. WOW

Okay, who is Clarissa? :blink:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Ur right no man hating Hos and ####### fests going on in mass orgy over there on the Desi thread. what a shame. someone hand me a tissue please

DEC 2004 Approved

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

open the fruit cake's profile. look at display name history. used to be cindi shah. go to review all posts. click the double arrow thing to go to the first post ever. a more eloquent person who likely had english as their first language posted under the profile. now, well you can read the later posts. so we are wondering what happened to cindi shah or the original person who was posting under this profile. and we hope she is safe, and OK.

Aha!

and now you know why i said you was a noob :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

thank yo ubrother charles, Im leaving with my dignity and my mmultiple personalities, going to find husband food b4 he comes home . Qudah Hafiz

DEC 2004 Approved

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I knew something had gone haywire from the time when cindi was cindi. The posts didn't "sound" like her anymore and they didn't

sound" like a woman anymore. It actually hasn't been that long since her hubby "hijacked" her account, but it sure was noticable.

Hello, cindi's hubby. Carry on.

Filed: Other Timeline
Ur right no man hating Hos and ####### fests going on in mass orgy over there on the Desi thread. what a shame. someone hand me a tissue please

The desi thread is booooorrrrriiiiiiing - now you know why I hang in MENA.

I guess there isn't much drama when you're an ABCD marrying the girl your parents picked out for you(after breaking the heart of some sincere gori who you always intended on dumping because 'ama wouldn't approve', going to India for 'a family emergency' and then coming back to the US married to a girl you only met once) - maybe the drama starts once they get here.

:whistle:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Aha!

and now you know why i said you was a noob :D

Yes, and this is why I know nothing and ask questions. Cindi was before my time. B)

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Clarissa Explains It All was a Nickelodeon show with Melissa Joan Hart that I used to watch. :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Clarissa Explains It All was a Nickelodeon show with Melissa Joan Hart that I used to watch. :wacko:

Okay, well this certainly does clear (cloud) things up doesn't it! :blink:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

Dear Nutcake,

Please try to control your anti-India sentiments. India and Pakistan have intoo much in common since it was basically one country until about 60 years ago. The mud you throw at them, falls on yourself. :P

Edited by teenutty

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline
Hello Ladies,

I want to talk to you about something serious... Internet dating. I have made many friends from on here...MANY! Out of all these marriages from the middle eastern marriages I know of ONE that is real. Where the man did not marry for the green card. I know I know I said, oh my husband didnt do that!!! But trust me , he did.

Please think twice before marriage.

I am filing for bankruptcy, I am losing my house, I almost lost my children... God think twice!!!!!

I pray that any of you who even question ONCE that he may be marrying for the wrong reasons... think about it. Marriages where they marry an older woman is a HUGE red flag. Sorry ladies, but it is true.

Good luck

I am sorry for what you have to go through. Its like they say, "LOVE IS BLIND." or is it? Well, I hope many women as yourself can read your warning with an open mind and leave that stupid heart alone for a minute and instead use their God given brain. Once a woman is trapped in such a relationship, it would be hard to convince her even if she hears with her own ears and see with her own eyes, she will still deny the truth...

I wish you the best and thank you for bringing this message to attention of all people out there contemplating marriage to a foreign national.

Edited by Pch1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.