LovinLiberia

Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Good morning subbies. I woke up this morning to NO happy birthdays. I had to realize through facebook that it was my bday today. Too funny.

Saturday I got my bday card from my mom. She bought me a weekend nurture through nature weekend get away for some mother and daughter bonding. Yoga, meditation, and Katie Byron training. I love it.

Well Mrs. J

Happy Happy day to you.. and many more..... (F)

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Good morning subbies. I woke up this morning to NO happy birthdays. I had to realize through facebook that it was my bday today. Too funny.

Saturday I got my bday card from my mom. She bought me a weekend nurture through nature weekend get away for some mother and daughter bonding. Yoga, meditation, and Katie Byron training. I love it.

Well Mrs. J

Happy Happy day to you.. and many more..... (F)

hAPPY B-DAY TO U!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good morning! God is faithful!

I had an amazing workout this morning. 3miles in 45 min and burned 500.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I went to bed last night thinking "Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday" :blink:

Oh dear! I had one of those last week!

Good morning! God is faithful!

I had an amazing workout this morning. 3miles in 45 min and burned 500.

I'm just back on the exercise/eat right bandwagon. Did the Buns of Steel workout this morning (and it KICKED my buns!) and had a glass of carrot juice.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I bought carrot juice for the first time last week. I thought it tasted delicious until I read the ingredient label, the brand I bought listed "tilapia fish gelatin"....and then suddenly it didn't taste as good. I will buy a different brand once hubby drinks that one. I know there are tons of things in food that we never notice, but for some reason this really bothers me. Go figure.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

OK it has been a long week. Last week one of my grandchildren let the cat out and it was attacked by coyotes. She took her first steps today, so she is on the road to recovery.

I have been reading VJ to distract me but I had this really odd dream. ALL of Joseph's siblings wanted to follow him here at once and I was filling out 17 copies of all these forms and keeping straight which sibling was from which wife and that the 125% level kept changing before I got them all filled out.

What would the 125% level be for a 19 ?

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Timeline

Just a little . DId you ever get your SO's debt resolved ? Isn't it fun how they can haunt you long after they are gone.

Marriage Dec 2009

OK it has been a long week. Last week one of my grandchildren let the cat out and it was attacked by coyotes. She took her first steps today, so she is on the road to recovery.

I have been reading VJ to distract me but I had this really odd dream. ALL of Joseph's siblings wanted to follow him here at once and I was filling out 17 copies of all these forms and keeping straight which sibling was from which wife and that the 125% level kept changing before I got them all filled out.

$97,687.50

I bought carrot juice for the first time last week. I thought it tasted delicious until I read the ingredient label, the brand I bought listed "tilapia fish gelatin"....and then suddenly it didn't taste as good. I will buy a different brand once hubby drinks that one. I know there are tons of things in food that we never notice, but for some reason this really bothers me. Go figure.

Ummmmm..... mine was freshly juiced so just carrot juice.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Just a little . DId you ever get your SO's debt resolved ? Isn't it fun how they can haunt you long after they are gone.

Yea, I did get the debt resolved and I bear the burden. California is a community property state so whatever debt he ran up before the separation is half mine. To make matters worse, I went to try and get a mortgage and they want to calculate all of his unpaid debts on me. All of it! I didn't even know he had taken out the cards that he had and they are credited to me. Talk about hurt, I almost want to move to another state so that I can have a chance at a normal life. The money I had in savings is depleted and my financial life is in the dumps. However, I firmly believe that the person I chose was a sick con man who has made his living going from woman to woman country to country and not looking back. Since his getting his green card, many of his friends have opened up and divulged information that they hid before. Of course the main one is that his "break downs" were not unusual and the money spending habit was well known. The part that took my breath away, is the amount of times I've heard that he was under spell to explain away his past and current behavior. My case is just plain weird and I really got into a bad situation. Its funny how somewhere deep down inside of me I wish he was a plain scammer. I laugh to myself when I think this because a plain scammer dude seems like a step up from a dangerous insane one. Odd :rofl:

$97,687.50

How in the world did anyone come up with fish and carrots together?

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Timeline

Yea, I did get the debt resolved and I bear the burden. California is a community property state so whatever debt he ran up before the separation is half mine. To make matters worse, I went to try and get a mortgage and they want to calculate all of his unpaid debts on me. All of it! I didn't even know he had taken out the cards that he had and they are credited to me. Talk about hurt, I almost want to move to another state so that I can have a chance at a normal life. The money I had in savings is depleted and my financial life is in the dumps. However, I firmly believe that the person I chose was a sick con man who has made his living going from woman to woman country to country and not looking back. Since his getting his green card, many of his friends have opened up and divulged information that they hid before. Of course the main one is that his "break downs" were not unusual and the money spending habit was well known. The part that took my breath away, is the amount of times I've heard that he was under spell to explain away his past and current behavior. My case is just plain weird and I really got into a bad situation. Its funny how somewhere deep down inside of me I wish he was a plain scammer. I laugh to myself when I think this because a plain scammer dude seems like a step up from a dangerous insane one. Odd :rofl:

I have an ex that sounds related to yours . I got lucky even though I live in California there is ( was maybe) some law about comminity assets and fraud on behalf of one of the parties not falling on the other.

He had forged my name to a ton of credit cards apps and had them sent to a PO box. There was also another ruling that your cant discharge bad debt that is the result of an illegal act . So he had to pay it all back all by himself.

$97,687.50

Wow talk about a bad dream ... if the dream were true I would be retiring in 2035 or so

How in the world did anyone come up with fish and carrots together?

Marriage Dec 2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone, have a happy hump day.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good morning!

HIt the gym again. I will be fasting for 24 hours tonight at 7pm till service tomorrow at 7pm. I need a clensing.

Can;t do the carrot juice thing though.

I found pounded yam and palm oil yesterday at a local african market.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.