LovinLiberia

Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sorry to hear that it took that long. How anoying. Well it is up and running so now you can just ad minutes when needed.

I got your note, lets talk about this before you leave.

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Way to be assertive Mrs. J.......finally got the pingo thing to work thanks!! Guess I needed to be a little patient.....it took them two days to review the account and make it active, but oh well.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Sorry to hear that it took that long. How anoying. Well it is up and running so now you can just ad minutes when needed.

I got your note, lets talk about this before you leave.

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Way to be assertive Mrs. J.......finally got the pingo thing to work thanks!! Guess I needed to be a little patient.....it took them two days to review the account and make it active, but oh well.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Okay sounds good.............61 days to go!! Not that i'm counting or anything.............LOL.

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Okay sounds good.............61 days to go!! Not that i'm counting or anything.............LOL.

139 days for me :) not that I'm counting either ;)

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Timeline

Good morning!

No service today we have a snow storm going on outside.

Should be stopping the afternoon though.

Everyone have a joy filled day!

Take any negative thought in your head today and change it to a positive.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We should have temps in the 70's today which is good except the big rigs that are littering the roads because the winds have blown them over. Gotta love California weather. All the funerals are finally over and now Joseph starts his month long stay in the village. He is sounding so worn out.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello All.............hope you all had a great Sunday!!

Just got back from the grocery store and shoveling after another snow storm.....gotta love winter's in Maine.....LOL.

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Happy New Year! :star:

I have so much things to be thankfully this year. I never want to push God on to anyone, so please trust when I say his name it is in pure celebration and awe of what he has done for me and things I expect are coming.

I woke up to the New Year with an email in my box from a Job requesting an interview. I just submitted my resume the day prior.

My husband sent me to look at a scripture under Jon I was in Job. When I started reading he said no honey Jon. I said but don't you see Jon is where he sent you, Job is where he sent me. The scripture was just what I needed after a minor melt down last night. That without God might have sent me to the head-farm. *wink :help:

I fully stood on my lap top at the base of my bed and woke up to it still working. :blink:

All week long I kept wondering what I needed to do to get a heart on my profile. This morning my profile has a heart added.

When i conducted spell check I had only one spelling error. :wow:

I have not even been up an hour! I know that this is just an example of the great things to come forth in 2009. This will be my year of Expectancy!

How was my use of the emoticons. I see that if I am going to join you all in the SS, I should use them.

Last week my family wrote down what we were thankful from him in 2008. Today I will write my list of what I expect.

I know this particular post is 10 days old, but thanks for sharing that. I enjoyed it and found it to be very inspirational! Just what I needed to read at this very moment.

Timeline
Hello ALL!!!!! :luv:

I am doing much better :D

I had to take my dog in to have his puppy makers removed....poor little guy....he has to wear that elizabethan collar....he hates it. :(

:( How is Willie doing now? Does he still wear that collar?

Timeline

I had to take my dog in to have his puppy makers removed....poor little guy....he has to wear that elizabethan collar....he hates it. :(

hey "P" glad you are feeling better :yes:

I took "Euphrates" to get fixed on Monday, when the anesthesia wore off,

he was walking "rear-end bow-legged," and dazed with this :blink: on his face like " :wacko: sumphthin is amiss, there is....space.....back.....herre! I know "they" were here when I went to sleep, nahh whaa happen :blink: !!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: now, everytime he cleans himself; he stops midway and looks at me like he don't trust me anymore :help:

p.s. good nite subberzzzzzzzz :luv:

(F)

OMG, LMAOOOO, maybe THAT'S why my new pound dog walks like that. They took his thingies off last week before he left the shelter and he walks bow legged, too.

Filed: Other Timeline

:( How is Willie doing now? Does he still wear that collar?

I was just thinking about sumthin...hey "P" maybe your dog is doubly :angry: at you cuz his name is "willie" :blink: and wearing that damned "elizbethan" collar. an out of fashion name with an out of fashion torture apparel :wacko:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline
Boobs vs. Willies :o

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?'

The father, surprised, answers, 'Well, son, a woman goes through three phases. In her 20s, a woman's boobs are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s to 40s, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions'.

Onions?'

Yes, you see them and they make you cry.

This infuriated his wife and daughter, so the daughter said, 'Mom, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?'

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, 'Well dear, a man goes through three phases also. In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50s, it is lik e a Christmas tree'.

'A Christmas tree? ''Yes --- dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration.' :rofl::rofl:

OMG this and the post about the Escalade had me ROLLIN!!! Uno, you are nuts!

Congratulations to Bassi on his new job!!

Timeline

My husband got to see me on Ice skates today. Not that I was on them too long. They killed my feet. He enjoyed watching the kids enjoy the activity. Maybe next year I will get him on the ice. He said it was something you had to see to believe.

He also said he thinks he is getting to enjoy the winter weather. I must be rubbing of on him, because I love winter as much as I love summer.

Timeline

MrsJ, what was initial reaction to snow and ice? It seems like he's handling it well for someone who went from African heat and jumped straight into winter weather.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning subbies. hope everyone has a good monday, if such a thing is possible on a monday :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.