LovinLiberia

Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There are some extreemly knowledgable people here in Visa Journey. I would post this question in another forum un CR1/IR1. Put as much information in the header and subject line to draw those individuals out. pushback is really educated ont is, but do not tell him I said so. LOL

Isaac is in third grade (the one who plays football) and since we were living in Biddeford prior to my divorce from my ex we opted to keep them at Biddeford Schools so I don't think we'd be at the same field. I wish it'd make the time go by faster though.

Well that stinks! Next your sign him up with the Saco Jr. Trojans league. It is an amazing organization. My son played in a Portland Jubilee yesterday. His team won 42 to nothing.

My lineman son caught an interception. I was screaming my head off. Ok i get real excited and yell a lot at his games. I might get kicked out of the stadium on day. LOL

Isaac is the center lineman and has caught his fair share of interceptions. I LOVE watching him play though......he's pretty good for a third grader. He's gonna be swinging and playing both offense and defense. I like his coaches so that's good. Do you know anything about the CR1/IR1?? I think we have decided to file that since we are in AP and have to wait anyway. Let me know if anyone knows anything. Thanks

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

If it can be done without messing up the process, I highly reccomend it. If he come in on the CR1 he will be able to work, will get his 2 year green card in the mail within a month. Then you will be all set for two years.

You will have to pay another fee at the 2nd interview process. I think around $450 give or take.

Just make sure it doesn't confuse anything.

There are some extreemly knowledgable people here in Visa Journey. I would post this question in another forum un CR1/IR1. Put as much information in the header and subject line to draw those individuals out. pushback is really educated ont is, but do not tell him I said so. LOL

Isaac is in third grade (the one who plays football) and since we were living in Biddeford prior to my divorce from my ex we opted to keep them at Biddeford Schools so I don't think we'd be at the same field. I wish it'd make the time go by faster though.

Well that stinks! Next your sign him up with the Saco Jr. Trojans league. It is an amazing organization. My son played in a Portland Jubilee yesterday. His team won 42 to nothing.

My lineman son caught an interception. I was screaming my head off. Ok i get real excited and yell a lot at his games. I might get kicked out of the stadium on day. LOL

Isaac is the center lineman and has caught his fair share of interceptions. I LOVE watching him play though......he's pretty good for a third grader. He's gonna be swinging and playing both offense and defense. I like his coaches so that's good. Do you know anything about the CR1/IR1?? I think we have decided to file that since we are in AP and have to wait anyway. Let me know if anyone knows anything. Thanks

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
hey peeps! got my notice for my ROC.....

My hubby just got approved for his...no RFE's and no interview...I think he filed in April. Best of luck and hope that it is a smooth process for you :)

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

My hubby just got approved for his...no RFE's and no interview...I think he filed in April. Best of luck and hope that it is a smooth process for you :)

CONGRATS :dance::dance: boo boo on getting 10yr green card...next step CITIZENSHIP!!!!

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Timeline

Good moring Sub! It's Friday for me. Have a great holiday weekend!

Took a BIG risk and bought my husbands ticket home. It will only cost $100 to change it if need be so I guess it's not too big of a risk. I just REALLY want him to fly home with me on the same plane!

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
Took a BIG risk and bought my husbands ticket home. It will only cost $100 to change it if need be so I guess it's not too big of a risk. I just REALLY want him to fly home with me on the same plane!

Nothing is impossible to them that believe on the LORD! trust int he Lord and keep the faith!!

USCIS JOURNEY

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Senegal

Marriage : 06-09-09

I-130 Sent : 04-09-09

I-130 Approved : 08-25-09

NVC JOURNEY

NVC Received: 09-08-09

Case Completed at NVC : 10-23-09

NVC Left : 11-13-09

Completed Medical:12-02-09

Interview Date : 12-17-09 (7:30am)

2nd interview: 12-31-09 Approved

Visa Received : VISA IN HAND!!!01-05-10

POE : 01-06-10 WASH DULLES VERY EASY AND FAST!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Risky! Hey, maybe you can present that as evidence at the interview. lol. I'm sure everything will work out for you two this time. Then your hubby will be here enjoying the PNW!

I'm actually feeling very good about things right now. Maybe the calm before the storm but I'll take it.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

CONGRATS :dance::dance: boo boo on getting 10yr green card...next step CITIZENSHIP!!!!

Thanks Forchika

I hope you get yours soon...I remember when our SO's came to the US around the same time frame...can not believe how time flies :) Hopefully we VJ will still be around in 10 years so that we can celebrate at that time :)

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Mstamiz2much.....sending my wishes for a successful interview tomorrow!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Timeline

Good morning Sub!

You will find favor Mstamiz2much

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks you guys... I didnt even see this until today. Interview over. Admin processing. :bonk:

K1 Journey:

Filed: 2009-01-12... USCIS Approved: 2009-06-05... 1st Interview/Admin Review: 2009-09-09...2nd Interview/Approved: 2010-01-27

AOS Journey:

Filed: 2010-05-20... Interview: 2010-11-30... Approved: 2010-12-03... Card Rcvd: 2010-12-18...

Whew! Done!.... Well, for the next two years anyway...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Thanks you guys... I didnt even see this until today. Interview over. Admin processing. :bonk:

No worries I think its a pretty standard procedure for Nigeria, but it sucks!! We've been in AP since the interview in April. I call the department of state once a week for an update, but nothing yet. Your case may be different tho since its a K1 and not a K3. Good luck

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.