SoInloveme

My Internet Love Affair !!!

144 posts in this topic

omfg that is long...someone give me an outline. it hurts my head trying to read it all :blink:

Condensed version: met a lot of guys, first k1 cancelled, second k1 denied bc first not properly canceled, married, divorced, all internet friends, meet guys in bars, all guys love her, met new guy, lots of female friends meet guys on internet, everyone makes mistakes, going for 3rd K1, just got NOA2.

And the cauliflower thing is hemorrhoids.

Thank you!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all the details were VERY unecessary. very very unecessary. especially how you met guys, or how guys were attracted to you, etc. and who they were and what they did for a living.

sounds very cuckoo to me for posting that. and right even from the first part of this whack internet love affair story.

why did you even post this? making VJ your virtual diary. dont you have friends to talk to?

this type of story was meant for coffeetables or a day out with the girls. not on VJ.

you should have spared the details and went up straight to the synopsis of the whole thing. i mean... #######. did we have to know everything?

and you say people have been judgmental... well sweetums you put yourself out there. and by posting your story you were asking for opinions and sure enough, you got it.

next time (i hope there wont be) do not post your drama if you do not want to judged by it. as you say, not all men are perfect - that also means not all men will think of you the way you want them to. save your drama for real conversations.

if you dont want to be judged then dont let it happen.

keep the drama to yourself.

this whole post sounds like a whiny girl seeking for attention and sympathy.

USC fiance

AMEN.

Cauliflower mystery revealed...curious minds want to know...

The cauliflower she is talking about can be either one of these...

> hemorrhoids

> genital warts

(my fiancee is a Registered Nurse).

Hmmmm...isn't the OP supposed to be a Registered Nurse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG!!! i thought i will be amazed with this long story but bottom line i felt bored and i found out no useful tips included....i am sorry OP but you dont post like this....people that are not in our same race will judge us unfair.....it didn't lift the spirit of our kababayans out there....

Condensed version: met a lot of guys, first k1 cancelled, second k1 denied bc first not properly canceled, married, divorced, all internet friends, meet guys in bars, all guys love her, met new guy, lots of female friends meet guys on internet, everyone makes mistakes, going for 3rd K1, just got NOA2.

And the cauliflower thing is hemorrhoids

and pls dont forget to include the sex , condoms, circumcision , greek foods or in her own words "Met also a British Businessman during a seminar and i found out that some British guys are not circumsized. coz he said thats their culture. Also Belgians some of them are not circumsized also. When i went to Frankfurt Germans are tough but sensitive also .they easily get cry.Well i based my comments on the guys i met not to all races. African guys seems to be good in pursuing women. Canadian guy i met seems nice.Greek guy seems to be sweet also and uhmm Greek foods......French guy...uhmmm yes they need to have their own sie of condoms coz the regular one wont fit lol. Uhmmm guy from Ghana very Athletic.good in giving massage. Japanese guy uhmmm small at all...Black African Americans ,, they have it all....But size doesnt matter at all as what my Filipino friend told me as long as you have a long tongue and you know how to do the b & j and the deep t. I always laugh everytime my friend says that.Anyway below t b ..below the belt.I think any guys would like their wife or gf to be good in bed..adventurous in bed. How would you feel if your gf or wife will wake you up by giving you a nice b.....j..isnt wonderful right? :innocent:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

oh, I thought the cauliflower meant her vajayjay was rotten with HPV from all the sailors climbing on board. silly me.

"as long as you have a long tongue and you know how to do the b & j and the deep t. I always laugh everytime my friend says that.Anyway below t b ..below the belt."

would i be correct to conclude that a long tongue, a bj, a deep t , below tb and a cauliflower are connected in some ways? :pop:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

In dealing with the USCIS for over five years, and exchanges of paper work, etc., never recalled them using the word, "Coz", in any of their documentation.

Are you sure you dealing with the USCIS?

oh, I thought the cauliflower meant her vajayjay was rotten with HPV from all the sailors climbing on board. silly me.

"as long as you have a long tongue and you know how to do the b & j and the deep t. I always laugh everytime my friend says that.Anyway below t b ..below the belt."

would i be correct to conclude that a long tongue, a bj, a deep t , below tb and a cauliflower are connected in some ways? :pop:

:lol: , I can't stop laughing here. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh guys! :help::help: ...

hahhahaha :rofl::rofl:

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i would think at the embassy, if the name keep reappearing with different cases that might show them some kind of a trend, problem

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

i would think at the embassy, if the name keep reappearing with different cases that might show them some kind of a trend, problem

Exactly!!!! :thumbs: I just wish her fiance' would read all this. I guarantee she would be looking for a 4th K1........

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:wacko: please make sure this will be the last part :girlwerewolf2xn:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."