SoInloveme

My Internet Love Affair !!!

144 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
why the hate everyone? You encourage Ken.. but if a lady does it?... that's another story... shame on yas all.

ken is like highlander - there can be only one!

lol :rofl:

THE JOURNEY

03-31-08 - FILED for K1

04-16-08 - NOA1

06-11-08 - RFE on uscis website

08-12-08 - fiance started calling uscis every week cos he never got the RFE in the mail, requested for a new one

08-13-08 - touched

09-19-08 - touched

09-24-08 - touched

10-15-08 - new RFE finally in the mail (after hundreds of calls to uscis)

10-28-08 - fiance sent back RFE documents

10-31-08 - touched

11-04-08 - RFE reply recieved

11-05-08 - touched

11-10-08 - APPROVED (on uscis website)

11-11-08 - touched

11-13-08 - touched

11-17-08 - NOA2

11-24-08 - consulate received

12-15-08 - day 1 medical exam at SLEC

12-16-08 - day 2 medical exam results released

01-07-09 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

01-16-09 - visa received

02-12-09 - CFO

03-15-09 - FLIGHT

06-11-09 - wedding

07-10-09 - AOS

08-21-09 - biometrics

09-23-09 - repeat biometrics (argh!)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I learned from my past experiences and with all the mistakes i made before...Sometimes you will make decisions that you will regret someday or thankful about it. I learned not to be judgmental with anyone coz every individual is unique and she or he is entitled to his/her opinions. Sometimes we tend to forget the past but in some circumstances we accidentally remember the past that we need to handle. We tend remember the good things but not the bad things. We remember the goos thing we shared with our loveones before but when divorced occurs or break up occurs etc we tend to say bad things. So even if i was hurt i tend not to say bad words to whoever hurts me. No wonder i dont have enemy coz i tend to be humble always. I had my first passport when i went to Europe,it was my first time to ride in a plane and i thought im going to die so i made a letter that if ever i will die from a plane crashed they can do.... etc.It was funny but im scared about planes before.Then passport expired then renewed then expired again then just renewed this year.Anyway,I will continue the part 2 of my internet love affair.

My first K1

I met him over the net, friends first then calls then decided to meet in person. When we met in person he told me he likes me. I think most of us were very nervous or excited seeing the guy or girl for first time. We said hello and he hugged me. Had our first dinner though he said he ate already on plane.Usually Northwest Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Korean Airlines, Chine Airlines. and Cathay Pacific fly to Manila and he took Northwest Airlines. I introduced him to my family and my officemates. Then, one day he invited me to come in his hotel room, i was accompanied by my friend.When he opened the door of hotel room he asked my friend to come inside first and he let me stayed outside the room.Then minutes later he asked me to get inside then i saw on the mirror of a hotel cabinet a proposal written using a red lipstick he borrowed from my friend."Will You Marry Me? Please answer .. encircle YES or NO.."With 12 dozens of red roses .I was surprised about it coz im not used to it that someone will do.I guess ,guys has a lot of style in proposing marriage to ladies. I know some remember again how they proposed with their wives or gfs. So i told my friend im not yet ready to get married in Filipino language but i like him coz he is sweet. I think most of the American guys are very sweet and loving,thats my opinion only.And my friend told me that hey girl he came here to meet you in person and then you will turned him down? But my idea is to get to know each other well first and seeing a guy in one meeting is not an assurance, and besides i have a nice job and nice salary also . But anyway i like him so i think i will learn to love him since he is sweet and loving .So i encircled YES and he gave me an engagement ring that didnt fit on my ring finger lol. So, we became engaged and i toured him all over Manila and we even flew to Legaspi City coz one of the charity he is supporting with is located closed to Tabaco, Albay,its an Orphanage or kids whom parents cannot able to bring them into school. Then hes back in USA. And he started getting documents from me to start the K1.that time it is called INS now USCIS..

1st K1 Timeline - INS Texas Service Center

NOA1 August 1

NOA2 November 27

I am preparing to get my other documents like NBI Clearance, and when im about to call the US Embassy for my interview, my petitioner called me up over the phone that he couldnt continue it anymore coz he thinks he is not yet ready to get married and i want to continue my dream of becoming a boxer..And i dont want to hurt you more by bringing you here and not to marry you. It was really painful.. coz i learned to love him already .and im telling myself i didnt ask for it he proposed marriage to me why do this. But i told him thank you that you are being honest to me before i can go to US.Well, we became friends and he wasnt able to succeed being a boxer lol. We are still friends and he told me last year that he got married. And no more emails after that coz i have been busy with my new career also. So after that life must go on...then after years.. one friend introduced me to another one.American guy...This will be the last part of my internet love story coz next week i will be busy with work after long holidays here in Philippines.

My 2nd K1

I met this American guy again through the net through a friend also. I told my friend ah i dont want another heartache. She said he is a good guy you wont be sorry. We became friends, calls every day for many hours... But i always told him not to call me always over the phone coz its expensive calling from US to Philippines. Coz i remember my first fiancee complaint about his big phone bills when in fact i didnt tell him to call me always. So i told my 2nd fiancee that i dont want you to complaint also. He sent me flowers .red roses delivered on my office. then after chatting,calls.. he flew to Manila met me in Person and this time he flew with Philippine Airlines..Getting to know each other then he came again 2nd time then he proposed..This time when he proposed..our bed is full of red roses and petals of red roses from the door entrance.then there was wine and blueberry cheesecake. He didnt say anything when i asked him about the red roses but in my mind "oh it happened to me before he might proposed"...so he gave me a slice of cake then when i ate it i notice a hard stuff oh my when i looked at it .its a ring..then he kneeled in front of me and say" Take it or Leave it?"hahaha so i laughed and asked him what if i will take it?and he said then you will be mine and if you leave it then meaning you wont marry me..ahhhhh okay. I didnt accept it yet..I told him about what happened before. And he said he wont do it to me.Coz he loves me so much.So i accepted it and he was the guy who taught me abour everything below ....t..b... and im a fast learner. Then he came back to USA.Filed the K1.He told me that we better get a lawyer so the lawyer will prepare for everything but i said its really easy to do the fiancee visa application as long as you do it correctly. Coz i learned also from different applications that wrong spellings could lead to denial.

So i forgot the first K1 then here comes the 2nd K1.I love this guy very much coz he often comes to Philippines to be with me.

2nd K1 Timeline - INS California Service Center

NOA1 - March

NOA2 - June 10

Interview date - September

Notice Type :Approval Notice Valid from June to October

We were very excited about it coz we got an approval so we were preparing for all documents needed, got my NBI Clearance so that when my packet arrived i have it already.NBI Office Manila ah long lines. That time you can get it only at NBI Office or renew it at same office now you can renew it from malls. I paid 100 pesos to the fixer so i dont need to fall in line and so i can get it right away if i am not in red..i forgot how they call it..if you have no criminal case or you have same name with criminal case then you have to wait for some days since i dont have criminal case i got it right away. Then after a month i got a letter that i need to call the US Embassy so they can deliver my packet. And so i can set an appointment for my medical check up and interview. Then had my photo taken at Florophoto thats the authorized not really authorized but once your photo is taken from florophoto it is accepted by US Embassy Manila. It is close to St. Luke Clinic Bocobo St. where you will undergo medical check- ups. Then had my papers ready including the receipt of western unions ,pictures of us together.(just 3 pics)...phone bills..tickets when he came here. our chats...Then i went to St.Likes for medical check-ups..I went there 5 am so i will be early coz they will cater only 150 persons a day then you will go back tommorow if you are not included in 150 coz they will not check applicants from USA but also from applicants from Canada and Great Britain .i dont know if Australia and other countries get St.Lukes as their authorized hospital to do medical check ups. Anyway, i was included in 150 and long lines also and i met some friends. Good that my fiancee wasnt there coz i think he will get bored coz you need to go to different floors.advised you to go to 3rd floor then back to ground floor so elevators very busy . Then it was my turned and they asked me about the vaccines i had before like measles...hepa etc coz i found out later that when you got your medical result they will include it what vaccines you had before.and i undergone HIV test. also then X ray then doctor will ask you to get naked of course with lab gown .shes going to check if you have something in your ###.yes doctors will going to open your ###..i dont know the English name of it but it looks like cauliflower... And they will ask you if want to undergo??i forgot it but i asked them to inject it with me so i dont need to have it in USA. Then i returned again the next day to complete the laboratory test. I had my medical check up Monday and Tuesday then my interview date will be Friday September....

At 4 am we waited in front of US Embassy my interview time...morning...The guard said we will accept only 150 applicants everyday so if you are not included in 150 then you will return tommorow then if anyone didnt show up for interview then they will call another one thats what i remember.Coz one applicant was praying that hope anyone will not show up.

I heard someone talking about US Army. I asked her again and she said she found out that once your fiancee is former US Army the US Embassy will prioritized you during interview .We are not given a number. So i called up my fiancee coz he was a former US Army then he called up the US Embassy.And i think the girl was right coz i was included in the first names called by the ....operator??or information officer hehehe i dont how they call it...When we were talking inside the US Embassy we talked about the lie detector test.Coz they said while you were standing in front of the consul officer there is a lie detector test and i was wondering also coz there were like bulbs in every window so in my opinion maybe thats a lie detector test so i told my co applicants that maybe why worry about the lie detector test..as long as you are true to your intentions and telling the truth.

Then its my turned..

Ms........ proceed to window 3 but i guess they said its cubicles now and not windows anymore im not sure .

So it was a Filipino Consul Officer and he called my name again and i said Good Morning Sir, and he replied also..He asked me about the countries i have been with and what did i do there.And i answered its for vacation and some related to work. And he wished he could do it also since hes been busy with his work and no time for vacation that time. Anyway, he told me that i had a previos fiancee visa before and i said yes.

Consul Officer: Did you know that your previous K1 is still active in INS data base?

Beneficiary: I didnt know that its still active in your database but as far as im concerned it is expired already its more than 1 year.

Consul Officer: But eventhough it is expired, your petitioner needs to cancel your first K1 petition?

Beneficiary: But sir i didnt know that he needs to cancel that.and besides we have no more communication after we broke off our engagement and he doesnt know also that he needs to cancel that so i can have a new k1 application.

Consul Officer: Well, if you can show me now even an email from him that he cancelled his petition then we will give you a visa!

Beneficiary: Sir if i only know that he needs to cancel that then i already informed him.In fact the INS California Service Center approved my second k1 application so we thought its already okay, how could they approved my 2nd K1 application if the first petition is still active?

??????????????????????????????????????

Anyway i thought i could finish it in part 2 but my back hurts already and its almost 2 am here in Philippines..i will continue it tommorow gud am..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
makes perfect sense to me too. she's desperate to find an american to bring her to the States and she wanted to share her story.

my favorite part is this:

''I will talk not just one but to two so i can choose and who is really sincere about me (meaning, i'll try more than one so i can see which one will finally bring me to the States)''

Ding Ding Ding!!

We have a winner! :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

YEAH!!!!

Now we have to wait for part 3!!! :(

Maybe we can make wages on how many K-1 visas she'll go through before finding her true sugar daddy, aka "plane ticket" to the land of milk and honey! ;)

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tomorrow is the part 3. Where did he go? :unsure:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:secret: colombia!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Billmar,

My suggestion - study nursing there in the PI if you want to live and work abroad. There's a good chance you'll be denied a K1 Visa based on your record. It will appear to the CO that you are trying enter the U.S. using K1 rather than being serious about a bonafide relationship.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol:

I have figured out the story. She is actually Ken's first wife. She gets to the US, marries Ken and leaves him for a cult. She has spent the last ten years, dancing nude to bongo drums in the desert outside of LA. The rest we know from Ken's perspective.

Filed: Timeline

I have figured out the story. She is actually Ken's first wife. She gets to the US, marries Ken and leaves him for a cult. She has spent the last ten years, dancing nude to bongo drums in the desert outside of LA. The rest we know from Ken's perspective.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
I guess ,guys has a lot of style in proposing marriage to ladies. I know some remember again how they proposed with their wives or gfs.

:lol: my husband proposed to me in the Target parking lot the night before he returned to Germany on his second visit to the US (our 4th visit) about a year after we met.

shes going to check if you have something in your ###.yes doctors will going to open your ###..i dont know the English name of it but it looks like cauliflower..

Um. WHAT?!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

I luvz the Cat Meister :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!