Nagishkaw

Israeli assault targets symbols of Hamas power

307 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
yeah it happened and thats right we call it like that .but where are they now???

but do you know what Israel call that day when Egypt kicked their butt outta Egypt ?????

believe it or not mate someday there will not be something called Israel

I wish Immigration would read this #######, figure out who HOTGUY is and not let this ####### into our country. Disgusting.

I hear you; however in our country we do have something called "The First Amendment"

which gives everyone here the right to say whatever they want to say - including

Hot Guy's hate speech.

I can agree with this statement.

Hamas- NOT the Palestinian people. I believe that democratic vote for Hamas in the past was a punishment vote against the previous Palestinian Authority for its lax attitude at not pushing enough for Palestinian rights.

I disagree. If the people of Gaza voted Hamas in because the other guys "didn't push enough",

they are not merely uninvolved bystanders in the war against Israel. They cast their vote

and now must face the consequences.

Yeah... OK.

I guess those that voted for Bush must be fearful of reprisals for having so much blood on their hands in Iraq then.

Absolutely.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
When are the Hamas going to realize it's not in their best intrest to ** with Israel?!!! :wacko:

It's like poking a Kodiac bear with a stick... all you do is piss 'em off!

Are you saying that Hamas' rockets which killed no Israelis warrented killing over 300 Palestinians? How many Palestinian lives are worth one Israeli life?

HUH ???

You did just say that no Israelis were or have been killed by hamas' rockets attacks. You really need to do some updated reading and research on that incorrect statement.

Sorry, but no country anywhere in this world (especially Israel) would let terrorists launch rockets into their country and just sit back and say "Hit Me One More Time" and not do anything about it. Did the U.S. just sit back and do nothing when we were attacked on September 11 or when the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor...... I don't think so.

Israel is really "pissed off" at Hamas and I don't blame them for doing what they have to do. Unfortunately in war people live and people die.... It's really sad, but Hamas is to blame for their own civilian deaths. None of this would have happened if they had just quit teasing and poking that Kodiac Bear

i think you are the one who needs to do some updated cause he was almost close

as matter of fact Hamas rockets just killed one Israeli women thats all and Israel killed 350 Palestinian so far just in 3 days

NO, I don't need to get some update..... I always check my facts and do my reading before making a true statement. YOU ARE INCORRECT, more than 1 Israeli has been killed in the past 3 days by the missiles launched into Israel by hamas.

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
When are the Hamas going to realize it's not in their best intrest to ** with Israel?!!! :wacko:

Are you saying that Hamas' rockets which killed no Israelis warrented killing over 300 Palestinians? How many Palestinian lives are worth one Israeli life?

HUH ???

You did just say that no Israelis were or have been killed by hamas' rockets attacks. You really need to do some updated reading and research on that incorrect statement.

How many Israelis died from Hamas' rockets that were launched before Israel started this slaughter of Palestinians? Please provide your source.

HERE YOU GO................. Read away

Israelis Killed

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
** COMPUTERIZED WAVE BACK TO HERMANA LEN **

good, I was feeling unloved.

But HAL 9000 loves everyone sister Len. Of course, some more than others, just to differentiate the riff raff from the cool cats like you.

you better quit doing that or you'll get a computer virus.

HAL 9000 believes in friendship too.

yeah it happened and thats right we call it like that .but where are they now???

but do you know what Israel call that day when Egypt kicked their butt outta Egypt ?????

believe it or not mate someday there will not be something called Israel

I wish Immigration would read this #######, figure out who HOTGUY is and not let this ####### into our country. Disgusting.

I hear you; however in our country we do have something called "The First Amendment"

which gives everyone here the right to say whatever they want to say - including

Hot Guy's hate speech.

I can agree with this statement.

Hamas- NOT the Palestinian people. I believe that democratic vote for Hamas in the past was a punishment vote against the previous Palestinian Authority for its lax attitude at not pushing enough for Palestinian rights.

I disagree. If the people of Gaza voted Hamas in because the other guys "didn't push enough",

they are not merely uninvolved bystanders in the war against Israel. They cast their vote

and now must face the consequences.

Yeah... OK.

I guess those that voted for Bush must be fearful of reprisals for having so much blood on their hands in Iraq then.

Absolutely.

:lol:

OK... :thumbs:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm not sure I understand the need for people to take sides on this issue at all - considering that most of us have little real investment whatsoever in the Israeli/Palestinian dispute. Certainly the deliberate targetting of, or the cavalier indifference towards civilian casualties is incredibly appalling and cannot be condoned in any way whatsoever but I just can't see why people are so passionate about taking a side on this issue. Why would anyone want to taint their personal ethics by justifying the destruction of human lives.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
ok read what i just typed

Egypt kicked Israel butt in 6 days to buddy in 1973 or did you forget that ???!!!!!

and they were crying and begging usa to ask Egypt to stop the war and we kicked their butts forever and they can't even think to attack Egypt no more

Yes, I read it, but it's so wrong, it's actually funny :lol:

It's a view of many Egyptians that they were the victors of that war. I don't get it either but my husband feels the same way in terms of who won.

Arabs are under impression that they won all the wars against Israel :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ok read what i just typed

Egypt kicked Israel butt in 6 days to buddy in 1973 or did you forget that ???!!!!!

and they were crying and begging usa to ask Egypt to stop the war and we kicked their butts forever and they can't even think to attack Egypt no more

Yes, I read it, but it's so wrong, it's actually funny :lol:

It's a view of many Egyptians that they were the victors of that war. I don't get it either but my husband feels the same way in terms of who won.

Arabs are under impression that they won all the wars against Israel :rofl:

yay risto is back! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Ah, the delicious irony of the situation.

How many people on here realise that the state of Israel was founded on the back of terrorism? My father was serving with the Royal Air Force in Palestine when the Irgun blew up the King David Hotel in 1946.

Who was their leader at the time? One Menacham Begin, future Prime Minister of Israel.

Hamas would do well to learn from the Israelis themselves how to progress from terrorism, because terrorism alone will get them nowhere.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

i was wondering what history book he was reading. :unsure:

On the morning of June 5, Israeli pilots carried out 164 sorties, destroying 286 planes

and wrecking 13 air bases. Minutes after the attack, the Egyptian air force had ceased

to exist.

At the same time, Radio Cairo was announcing that Egyptian bombers were leveling Tel Aviv. :lol:

:whistle:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

How many people on here realise that the state of Israel was founded on the back of terrorism? My father was serving with the Royal Air Force in Palestine when the Irgun blew up the King David Hotel in 1946.

Who was their leader at the time? One Menacham Begin, future Prime Minister of Israel.

Hamas would do well to learn from the Israelis themselves how to progress from terrorism, because terrorism alone will get them nowhere.

Indeed very ironic.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Indeed very ironic.

Ditto. And there is much more unpleasant and forgotten history involved in the UN/British/Palestinian/Israeli issue...history that is necessary to help us put into context what is going on there right now.

Edited by pangga

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Indeed very ironic.

I fail to see the "irony". If you're going to claim that Israel was "founded on the back of terrorism",

then so was the US and lots of other countries. One could argue that the Boston Tea Party was an

act of terrorism. So friggin what? That was then, this is now. The rules have changed.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

To be fair, the target of so-called Israeli terrorism was the British military. The King David Hotel was being used as a command station for the British there and the Israelis called in (several times, I might add) to warn of the impending attack. The British didn't listen -- they didn't consider the Israelis to be much of a threat. So the King David Hotel was blown up.

The difference I see here is that terrorism against a military target is not terrorism at all. The military is fair game while civilians are not. If this weren't true, then every action taken in war since the beginning of time were acts of terrorism. I don't agree with that idea, but perhaps some might think that way.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HUH ???

How many Israelis died from Hamas' rockets that were launched before Israel started this slaughter of Palestinians? Please provide your source.

HERE YOU GO................. Read away

Israelis Killed

Apparently your reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking.

Again, how many Israelis were killed by Hamas' ROCKET ATTACKS for which Israel is supposedly relatiating against? I did not ask how many Israeli's have been killed since the year 2000 by any other means. I am not even referring to rocket attacks before the peace agreement was broken. I'm talking about how many Israelis were killed as a result of what the Israeli government is now retaliating for.

I'll wait. :clock:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
The difference I see here is that terrorism against a military target is not terrorism at all. The military is fair game while civilians are not.

Then you just proved that Israel is a terrorist state.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi