Nagishkaw

Israeli assault targets symbols of Hamas power

307 posts in this topic

> Do you think there are many Palestinians who believe they were rightful landowners who were forced off of their land at the barrel of a gun?

Yes, absolutely... maybe not always with a gun pointed at them, but certainly many feel they were ousted from their land.

Do you see any connection between Israeli's expropriation of Palestinian land and the current violence in Gaza?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yes they are. All human life has equal value. Unless someone named You god while I wasn't reading.

Get upset all you like, that I can respect.

That's just nonsense.

A professor's life is worth more than a child molester's.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Yes they are. All human life has equal value. Unless someone named You god while I wasn't reading.

That's just nonsense.

What if the professor is a child molester?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Or they could declare two separate nations- Israel and Palestine. No strings attached; no illegal settlements in Palestinian lands.

Yeah, tried that already, wasn't enough for them.

No... a REAL independent nation.

How about 3 state solution? Israel, Palestine and Hamastan in Gaza :lol:

Hmmm... :wacko:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline
Or they could declare two separate nations- Israel and Palestine. No strings attached; no illegal settlements in Palestinian lands.

Israel is, more or less, a cover for what the Arab nations want. They use the Palestinians to do their dirty work and hide behind them as "victims of Israeli aggression." If fighting were to cease there still wouldn't be peace. The Palestinians (and other Arab countries) want the Israelis dead for one very important reason -- they are Jewish.

People all over the world haven't needed a better reason to kill. In fact, that's part of the reason so many -- both outside the Middle East and inside it -- despise Israel. They're Jews who defend themselves and fight for their people, instead of allowing themselves to be beaten or killed off by whatever power is in-charge at the moment.

I also find it amusing that so many believe if Israel was gone, the aggression the West feels from the Middle East would dissipate. Israel is a westernized nation. The Palestinians and other Arab nations there hate the West and everything it stands for today. If Israel were destroyed, the terrorist groups would simply find another outlet. I'd say North America and most of Europe would then be targeted (even more so than they are today). If anything, Israel provides a convenient buffer for the West. So long as it exists, their Middle Eastern aggressors will aim at them first.

Those are quite some absolutes there buddy which more than anything reek of personally biased opinion. That's taking antisemitism to a new level that I frankly don't think even exists unless of course you're in 1940 Germany and its wannabe philosophies of hate.

The only rationally despised perspectives for most of us takes the form of fanatacism, on either side. Obviously one side is much more known than the other. And those perspectives have names: Extreme Zionism and Extreme Islamism.

In between there can and likely (eventually) will be two independent states: Palestine and Israel.

Timeline
You are talking about human lives here. Where is the victory in killing so many innocents? The lack of value of human life is just disgusting.

The victory is that you accomplish your objective....i.e. make the enemy stop launching rockets into Israel. Did you just fall off a turnip truck or something??

exactly - and i think its hilarious to say that israel does not value human life - are we suggesting that the opposing "government" ie HAMAS does?! :lol:

they are hard at work, ain't they?

mediarelations.jpg

before.jpg

I am just sick over the whole thing. I need to stay away from forums like this where people sit on their cushy desk chairs and babble on saying arent HAMAS lives equal to the life of an israeli. Um, no they are not. Their life isnt worth the baby toenail of an upstanding israelis life. One rocket hit two doors down from my brother in laws new house last night then as he moved into beer sheva today with my MIL and FIL and sat down to dinner to celebrate the fact that he is alive another rocket hit one block away from their place. Not to mention they use their own palestinian people as human shields. Dispicable.

EDITED TO MAKE SENSE.... im a little upset....

Could you please quote where someone was asking how many "HAMAS" lives are equal to the life of an Israeli?

I'll wait.

im not going to scroll back to cut and paste while you "wait" i dont have time for that #######, you know it was stated what 300 palestinian lives, and how many israeli lives and why do people think israeli lives are worth more blah blah blah... of these 360+ people, ~300 of them are hamas. g-d help the ~60 innocent lives.

I am just sick over the whole thing. I need to stay away from forums like this where people sit on their cushy desk chairs and babble on saying arent HAMAS lives equal to the life of an israeli. Um, no they are not. Their life isnt worth the baby toenail of an upstanding israelis life. One rocket hit two doors down from my brother in laws new house last night then as he moved into beer sheva today with my MIL and FIL and sat down to dinner to celebrate the fact that he is alive another rocket hit one block away from their place. Not to mention they use their own palestinian people as human shields. Dispicable.

when you are a murderer, in my opinion, your worth becomes nil.

So that must mean the mortal collateral casualties in this latest round of violence are murdered victims. On both sides.

Timeline

i'm asking this seriously, for your serious thoughts on the subject:

Do you think a two-state solution can work? And if so, what happens to all the Palestinians (Christian and Muslim Arabs) living in Israel?

Just asking your thoughts, because i think about it sometimes... when i'm not thinking about other things.

What about the Muslim Indians who were moved to create Pakistan? And the Muslims who stayed behind in India afterward? This wouldn't be the first time this has happened (and I doubt the last) ........................

Ask the Brits that question. ;)

As far as I know about India, many were there anyway dating back to the days of the Rajs.

Of course... its about people making the choices that suit them as to where they feel at home. And then living with the civil governments that ensue. Hopefully borne out of democratic principles- but self-determination must be conserved.

I would not classify the 9/11 attacks as terrorism if it had been limited to the Pentagon. That was not the case (I wouldn't call the WTC towers in NY a military installation) so the label of terrorism fit.

Are you serious? Of course it was terrorism. They used CIVILIAN planes for God's sakes. Civilians who had nothing to do with the military were killed.

The act of hijacking civilian airliners was indeed terrorism. However, attacking the Pentagon itself was not.

I know this is wicked OT but I can't grasp this concept. How do you take out the innocent civilians on the plane part of the act? They were inside the plane when it hit the Pentagon, right? I mean ok I see your point if I really squint hard enough to get a headache......that if these people took a fighter jet and hit the Pentagon then it would not be a terrorist act but seriously that's a stretch. Plus what of all the civilians in the Pentagon at the time? Maybe I'm just not up on all of the technical definitions of the rules of war and what constitutes terrorism. It's hard to define especially when no one seems to follow the Geneva Convention anymore.

I think he meant it on a target basis.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

How about 3 state solution? Israel, Palestine and Hamastan in Gaza :lol:

Hmmm... :wacko:

Perhaps, but they can't call it Hamastan, b/c ham is haraam...

:blush: Sorry, i'm tired... a little humor...

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
> Do you think there are many Palestinians who believe they were rightful landowners who were forced off of their land at the barrel of a gun?

Yes, absolutely... maybe not always with a gun pointed at them, but certainly many feel they were ousted from their land.

Do you see any connection between Israeli's expropriation of Palestinian land and the current violence in Gaza?

i don't mean to leave you hangin, Pangga...

Who's to say... it has been decades of bad blood between the two groups as a general collective.

But i'm beat... and signing off for the evening...

See u guys tmrw...

Bonne nuit,

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That's just nonsense.

Still worth more than a dumbass molester.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
You are talking about human lives here. Where is the victory in killing so many innocents? The lack of value of human life is just disgusting.

The victory is that you accomplish your objective....i.e. make the enemy stop launching rockets into Israel. Did you just fall off a turnip truck or something??

exactly - and i think its hilarious to say that israel does not value human life - are we suggesting that the opposing "government" ie HAMAS does?! :lol:

mediarelations.jpg

before.jpg

I'm sorry about your family. :( I hope they remain safe.

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Timeline

That's just nonsense.

:rofl: @ educated vs dumbass molester

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That's just nonsense.

:blink: According to who?

That's just nonsense.

:blink: According to who?

Don't let insignificant little details like logic and reason spoil a good conversation.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

mediarelations.jpg

before.jpg

Could you please quote where someone was asking how many "HAMAS" lives are equal to the life of an Israeli?

I'll wait.

im not going to scroll back to cut and paste while you "wait" i dont have time for that #######, you know it was stated what 300 palestinian lives, and how many israeli lives and why do people think israeli lives are worth more blah blah blah... of these 360+ people, ~300 of them are hamas. g-d help the ~60 innocent lives.

when you are a murderer, in my opinion, your worth becomes nil.

So that must mean the mortal collateral casualties in this latest round of violence are murdered victims. On both sides.

sure if you want to look at it that way. the israelis hit by hamas rockets = murdered. the palestinians dead because of their ruling terrorist governments stupid decision making = murdered.