one...two...tree

Karl Rove Destroyed My Life

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well there are hardliners on both ends of the spectrum (right wingers & liberals) that blindly defend their boys no matter what they do. You will find a whole bunch of the right wingers on this forum... I don't know why but this forum attracts right wingers like moths to a flame. I've found that the best way to handle them is to not take them too seriously.

a whole bunch? i think the term a few is more accurate.

A few?

1. Marc (Rogue)

2. Virtual Wife

3. peejay

4. Danno

5. You

6. Nagishaw

7. Natty Bumpo

8. William

9. alienlovechild

10. pushbrk

11. zqt

12. spookyturtle

13. Boo-yah

14. CherryXS

There are more who have echoed the same sentiments. That's hardly a few. And I want to add that if you are on that list, that's not a condemnation. I'm merely pointing out the fact that those on the list have consistently expressed a Right Wing ideology.

so far, you've come up with 14 alleged names for this right wing list out of all of off topic. i'm quite certain someone could put together more than 14 left leaners, thus showing there's not a whole bunch of right wingers, it's a minority.

Most people would not consider 14 plus, a few, but more accurately, 'a whole bunch' considering the number of regular VJ'ers in OT.

statistically, i'd place it well below 50%

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Well there are hardliners on both ends of the spectrum (right wingers & liberals) that blindly defend their boys no matter what they do. You will find a whole bunch of the right wingers on this forum... I don't know why but this forum attracts right wingers like moths to a flame. I've found that the best way to handle them is to not take them too seriously.

A few?

1. Marc (Rogue)

2. Virtual Wife

3. peejay

4. Danno

5. You

6. Nagishaw

7. Natty Bumpo

8. William

9. alienlovechild

10. pushbrk

11. zqt

12. spookyturtle

13. Boo-yah

14. CherryXS

There are more who have echoed the same sentiments. That's hardly a few. And I want to add that if you are on that list, that's not a condemnation. I'm merely pointing out the fact that those on the list have consistently expressed a Right Wing ideology.

so far, you've come up with 14 alleged names for this right wing list out of all of off topic. i'm quite certain someone could put together more than 14 left leaners, thus showing there's not a whole bunch of right wingers, it's a minority.

Most people would not consider 14 plus, a few, but more accurately, 'a whole bunch' considering the number of regular VJ'ers in OT.

Oh sh!t....how did I forget Kaydee? :lol:

Timeline

A few?

1. Marc (Rogue)

2. Virtual Wife

3. peejay

4. Danno

5. You

6. Nagishaw

7. Natty Bumpo

8. William

9. alienlovechild

10. pushbrk

11. zqt

12. spookyturtle

13. Boo-yah

14. CherryXS

i was wondering that too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

A few?

1. Marc (Rogue)

2. Virtual Wife

3. peejay

4. Danno

5. You

6. Nagishaw

7. Natty Bumpo

8. William

9. alienlovechild

10. pushbrk

11. zqt

12. spookyturtle

13. Boo-yah

14. CherryXS

Since I am a pilot, like both a right and left wing, if lose either, would surely be in the spin zone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

A few?

1. Marc (Rogue)

2. Virtual Wife

3. peejay

4. Danno

5. You

6. Nagishaw

7. Natty Bumpo

8. William

9. alienlovechild

10. pushbrk

11. zqt

12. spookyturtle

13. Boo-yah

14. CherryXS

Kaydee is like bigfoot... rare sightings & nobody believes he's real or takes him seriously. As for the "whole bunch" comment it's definitely accurate if you are counting the political forum trolls (which I was). If you take the whole VJ community then yea it's a minority, but that wasn't my intent.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Left/Right, Right/Wrong, Blue/Red... who really cares?

IMO its more about who's apparently mentally sound and who's not. That would make some interesting lists...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

IMO its more about who's apparently mentally sound and who's not. That would make some interesting lists...

:lol: For sure.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

:o

* Golden spark of enlightenment *

And imagine what correlations could be drawn up between mental state and everything else... hmmm...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline
:o

* Golden spark of enlightenment *

And imagine what correlations could be drawn up between mental state and everything else... hmmm...

I second that hmmmm.

HAL...you got that right. Bravo!

Timeline
So I'm not ranked as a right-wing Conservative, eh? I don't know whether to be flattered or dismayed.

But it just goes to show that Rush Limpbucket's Operation Chaos works .......... or does it? ;)

you should sue for recognition. maybe you need a bailout too?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *