one...two...tree

Karl Rove Destroyed My Life

48 posts in this topic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude your just helpin me out and I really appreciate it. I think it might be time to plant some lillies. I will help you out a little!

Your describing yourself!

Don't you mean to say "you're" rather than "your"?

You have been reduced to my personal little spell correct boy. :rofl:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Don't feel Karl Rove destroyed my life, sure he got a couple of my bucks, but got that from everyone that pays taxes. Atwater/Rove, two biggest scam artist in the world that Americans got suckered into. I didn't get suckered but was dragged down with the rest of the gang. Maybe something will come to light with Florida and Ohio, maybe not. Just let it go and let's move on. At least with the gangsters, you had a choice, no one was twisting your arm to get suckered in, but seems like these gangsters are in office now and we have no choice but to get ripped off. It's the law!

Will this administration ever run out of nails to pound into its own coffin?

I think the Bush Library will be full of apologies....

And, Yes, I do hold Bush accountable for his cronies' actions.

Good riddance to good rubbish.

The Bush Bush Library? I get a chuckle every time I think about it. Bush...and library...in the same sentence! That's a good one. However, instead of apologies, the library will be full of revisionist histories of the Bush Administration. And I heard that his library will include the only book that he's actually ever read...the one he was reading on 9/11.

Be careful, Joe. You are giving rubbish a bad name.

Dude your just helpin me out and I really appreciate it. I think it might be time to plant some lillies. I will help you out a little!

Your describing yourself!

Don't you mean to say "you're" rather than "your"?

You have been reduced to my personal little spell correct boy. :rofl:

Hi Scarecrow...I see that you are lost again. This is not Oz. You won't find your brain here. I see that you were looking for it on the health care thread also. As you found out...it's not there either. You might have better luck if you started your own thread. I would suggest this heading for your thread..."Incoherent, inarticulate ranter seeks brain: tired of embarrassing myself". Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bush will never apologize for anything... he is in a perpetual state of denial. As for Karl Rove he epitomizes everything that's wrong with politics, just like Johnnie Cochran represented everything wrong with lawyers... the end justifies the means & truth is irrelevant.

The worst of the bunch is ####### Cheney... he's a mix of Darth Vader, Scrooge and Mr. Burns from the Simpsons!

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Bush will never apologize for anything... he is in a perpetual state of denial. As for Karl Rove he epitomizes everything that's wrong with politics, just like Johnnie Cochran represented everything wrong with lawyers... the end justifies the means & truth is irrelevant.

The worst of the bunch is ####### Cheney... he's a mix of Darth Vader, Scrooge and Mr. Burns from the Simpsons!

nowhereman...

A big "AMEN" to that! Maybe you could give Scarecrow some pointers when he finds his brain.

Timeline

nowhereman...

A big "AMEN" to that! Maybe you could give Scarecrow some pointers when he finds his brain.

Well there are hardliners on both ends of the spectrum (right wingers & liberals) that blindly defend their boys no matter what they do. You will find a whole bunch of the right wingers on this forum... I don't know why but this forum attracts right wingers like moths to a flame. I've found that the best way to handle them is to not take them too seriously.

nowhereman...

Well there are hardliners on both ends of the spectrum (right wingers & liberals) that blindly defend their boys no matter what they do. You will find a whole bunch of the right wingers on this forum... I don't know why but this forum attracts right wingers like moths to a flame. I've found that the best way to handle them is to not take them too seriously.

I enjoy a good discussion with both liberals and conservatives...as long as it is an intelligent one. Hardline ideologues of any stripe are predictable and boring. Worse yet are those ideologues who can't form complete thoughts nor sentences. Witness Scarecrow...the perfect example. No one would mistake him for William F. Buckley.

Timeline

nowhereman...

I enjoy a good discussion with both liberals and conservatives...as long as it is an intelligent one. Hardline ideologues of any stripe are predictable and boring. Worse yet are those ideologues who can't form complete thoughts nor sentences. Witness Scarecrow...the perfect example. No one would mistake him for William F. Buckley.

Very few of the right wingers here will engage you in a meaningful debate... some are incapable and some are unwilling. If I want to have an intelligent debate about politics I'll talk to my buddy who is a Republican and political appointee in NY. He is capable/willing to discuss the issues & doesn't respond to facts with mindless rhetoric.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

a whole bunch? i think the term a few is more accurate.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hey guys...I am fairly new here to VJ and I am interested in making a list of politically-conservative VJ members so that we can talk politics. I'm just starting my list...so maybe you can help me out...

1. Rogue

2. Charles (?)

3. ..........

4. ..........

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

A few?

1. Marc (Rogue)

2. Virtual Wife

3. peejay

4. Danno

5. You

6. Nagishaw

7. Natty Bumpo

8. William

9. alienlovechild

10. pushbrk

11. zqt

12. spookyturtle

13. Boo-yah

14. CherryXS

There are more who have echoed the same sentiments. That's hardly a few. And I want to add that if you are on that list, that's not a condemnation. I'm merely pointing out the fact that those on the list have consistently expressed a Right Wing ideology.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

A few?

1. Marc (Rogue)

2. Virtual Wife

3. peejay

4. Danno

5. You

6. Nagishaw

7. Natty Bumpo

8. William

9. alienlovechild

10. pushbrk

11. zqt

12. spookyturtle

13. Boo-yah

14. CherryXS

There are more who have echoed the same sentiments. That's hardly a few. And I want to add that if you are on that list, that's not a condemnation. I'm merely pointing out the fact that those on the list have consistently expressed a Right Wing ideology.

so far, you've come up with 14 alleged names for this right wing list out of all of off topic. i'm quite certain someone could put together more than 14 left leaners, thus showing there's not a whole bunch of right wingers, it's a minority.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

A few?

1. Marc (Rogue)

2. Virtual Wife

3. peejay

4. Danno

5. You

6. Nagishaw

7. Natty Bumpo

8. William

9. alienlovechild

10. pushbrk

11. zqt

12. spookyturtle

13. Boo-yah

14. CherryXS

so far, you've come up with 14 alleged names for this right wing list out of all of off topic. i'm quite certain someone could put together more than 14 left leaners, thus showing there's not a whole bunch of right wingers, it's a minority.

Most people would not consider 14 plus, a few, but more accurately, 'a whole bunch' considering the number of regular VJ'ers in OT.