43 posts in this topic

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
My 3 years old sweet little girl (grandchild)was killed when a Bus bound to Bolinao from manila ran over her right infront of their house

Witnesses says she was standing outside their home, watching the bus move down the highway, when the accident happened just an hour ago. The child was killed instantly.

The little girl's father(my newphew) was home home at the time.

The ambulance service was called but a spokesman for the alaminos hospital Ambulance Service said: she suffered extensive head injuries and unfortunately, when the paramedics arrived, there was nothing they could do..my poor little girl :crying::crying::crying:

Im sorry to hear that ate.. condolences for the whole family, its hard to accept but stay strong for she is now with our Dear Lord.. (F)

09/30/08 - mailed AOS, AP and EAD thru USPS

10/02/08 - received and signed by V. Bustamante

10/06/08 - check cashed out

10/07/08 - date of NOA

10/08/08 - last touch for AP and EAD

10/28/08 - AOS transferred to CSC

11/04/08 - touched on AOS

11/05/08 - touched again on AOS

11/06/08 - touched again on AOS ( no touch on AP and EAD)

12/08/08 - EAD approved according to USCIS officer (from infopass)

12/09/08 - touched on AP and EAD

12/10/08 - AP approved dated 12/09

12/15/08 - AP on mail

01/12/09 - went to infopass - found out my EAD has been approved since DEC 8,2008

01/21/09 - biometrics appoinment

01/21/09- Card production ordered for I-765 and a touched for I-485

01/22/09 - touched on I-485

01/23/09 - touched again on i-485

01/26/09- touched again on I-485 and i-765! WOW!

01/29/09 - i-765 approval notice sent.. and EAD card received in mail

02/24/09 - AOS APPROVED!! thanks God!

02/25/09 - AOS touched again

02/27/09 - GC and welcome letter received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
(F) (F) (F) (F) (F) Condolence to you and to your family! I will pray for her soul.

=CHUNSAN=

MY JOURNEY:

I-129F Sent : June 24, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : June 27, 2008

Touch : July 15, 2008

I-129F NOA2 :Nov 20, 2008 - APPROVED

Medical Exam: Dec 10-11, 2008 - Passed!!!! Thank you Lord

Interview: Jan 08, 2009 - PASSED THANK YOU LORD

VISA Delivered: Jan 13, 2008 - at 9:45am Yahoooo

Flight to USA: Jan 22, 2008 - with my Fiance

Our heartfelt sympathies to you and your entire family in this difficult time. A parent should not have to grieve for his/her child. But the Lord had plans for her and your family and it is not our place to question His ways. Take comfort in that she is in the Lord's garden now, playing with other angels like her. (F)(F)(F)

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline
My 3 years old sweet little girl (grandchild)was killed when a Bus bound to Bolinao from manila ran over her right infront of their house

Witnesses says she was standing outside their home, watching the bus move down the highway, when the accident happened just an hour ago. The child was killed instantly.

The little girl's father(my newphew) was home home at the time.

The ambulance service was called but a spokesman for the alaminos hospital Ambulance Service said: she suffered extensive head injuries and unfortunately, when the paramedics arrived, there was nothing they could do..my poor little girl :crying::crying::crying:

Ohhhh Mj,

I am so shocked to hear of your news of your little granddaughter!!!

My heart goes out to you and you being one of my dearest friends here on VJ makes it even harder to accept that it could happen to someone so close to us!

My condolences to you and your family and your nephew for the lost of this sweet little girl. Please know that she is now in GOD's loving arms and I pray for GOD to give you and your family peace and strenght in these times of sorrow.

IM me if you need to talk. My thoughts and prayers are with you (F)(F)(F)

Mina

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

We are so sorry to hear about this tragic news MJ. The bus company should pay for what they did. I am praying for you and your family, kabsat. -- Marie

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What can I say... wow, I am very sorry to hear of this tragedy but I know that your family will be strong and get through this, and more importantly, your lil girl will be resting in peace with the Lord above.

Its hard for us humans to imagine or fathom a place better than here but have faith that God has a graduation plan for all of us, and your lil girl has just graduated to a place with no pain and thats full of love for eternity.

Have Faith and God Bless in these hard times! (F)

7522.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mary Jane, please accept my deepest sympathy. (F)(F)(F) C'est la vie and it goes on. Uray no kasta, Naimbag a Baro a Tawen mo!

aka Señorita Tessa, Señora Bonita, Mariquita Linda, Muñequita Linda, Amor Perdido y Chaparrita Chula!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.