Laura+Tom

The 2009 United Kingdom Interview Thread!

3,097 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just printed screen dumps of our in boxes showing emails to and from. It showed who from, subject and part of the first line of each. I did not print any of the full emails. It was still quite a few pages though.

I just printed screen dumps of our in boxes showing emails to and from. It showed who from, subject and part of the first line of each. I did not print any of the full emails. It was still quite a few pages though.

Me and Knight talk mostly over Skype and MSN, so I suppose I could just bombard them with photos and the occasional chatlog...hrmh. Thankums guys.

Magpie.

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Well I am gonna save on printer ink, was gonna print out a e-mail from every week, now I am gonna cut it back to 1 every month

Just be careful what emails you provide, Shaz, I mean you'll have to do an awful lot of blanking out if it's the "face in pillow to cut down the noise" stuff! :rofl:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

Oh yeah, and you talking about Kings X reminded me about that song of theirs that I really like that I haven't heard in ages, so I downloaded it - cool tune. :thumbs:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Well I am gonna save on printer ink, was gonna print out a e-mail from every week, now I am gonna cut it back to 1 every month

Just be careful what emails you provide, Shaz, I mean you'll have to do an awful lot of blanking out if it's the "face in pillow to cut down the noise" stuff! :rofl:

up yours :rofl:

Oh yeah, and you talking about Kings X reminded me about that song of theirs that I really like that I haven't heard in ages, so I downloaded it - cool tune. :thumbs:

why dont you come to EXodus

Timeline

Because I'm not a cool rock concert promoter type that can travel down to London on a Tuesday, that's why!!! Some of us actually work for a living ya know. ;)

Talking of rock concerts, I'm watching "The Stones In The Park" on SKY right now. I wish I had been a 60's hippie......*sigh*

Edited by Damian P

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Because I'm not a cool rock concert promoter type that can travel down to London on a Tuesday, that's why!!! Some of us actually work for a living ya know. ;)

Talking of rock concerts, I'm watching "The Stones In The Park" on SKY right now. I wish I had been a 60's hippie......*sigh*

Well Tuesday night is VJ meet up night, Exodus is on Friday......... so there :P and if you wanna come let me know and I will put you on the list and I may even throw in a back stage pass hahahahaha coz I am cool :dance:

Filed: Timeline

To all the recent approvals in London I have a quiestion.

In reagards to the I134 affidavit of support. What exactly did the ask to see. Did they ask to see paystubs, and bank statements and extra stuff? Or was the letter from the employer, the tax transcripts and W2s, and a letter from the bank just fine?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

In reagards to the I134 affidavit of support. What exactly did the ask to see. Did they ask to see paystubs, and bank statements and extra stuff? Or was the letter from the employer, the tax transcripts and W2s, and a letter from the bank just fine?

i think i only handed over the employer letter and tax transcripts in the end. it's best to have all the documents just in case though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I sent my fiance some paystubs, employment letter and a bank statement. I didnt file for my 2008 taxes yet but sent him my w2 form and not my taxes for last year because I didnt make any money.

They looked at the I-134 itself, pay stubs, tax transcripts and the employer letter.

Oops, it's worth mentioning that we included 6 months of paystubs and tax transcripts for the past 3 years. Good luck!

Timeline:

K-1

07/30/08- I-129F was delivered to Vermont

08/11/08- NOA1

12/14/08- NOA2

02/11/09 Interview (Approved!)

03/07/09 POE at JFK

03/13/09 Married!

AOS

04/08/09- NOA1 for AOS and EAD (we didn't apply for AP)

04/22/09- Case Transferred to CSC

04/24/09- Biometrics Appointment

05/22/09- EAD card production ordered

05/29/09- EAD approval notice sent

06/01/09- EAD arrived in the post

06/18/09- I-485 RFE notice via email

06/25/09- I-485 RFE notice via mail

(They wanted him to redo medical exam- they must've lost it. They also wanted a copy of our marriage certificate, even though we included that in our original submission.)

07/03/09- Medical exam (second one this year grrr!)

07/06/09- I-485 RFE response mailed back to CSC via USPS

07/08/09- I-485 RFE response package delivered at CSC

07/10/09- I-485 Case Processing Resumed (CRIS email)

07/16/09- I-485 Card Production Ordered

07/21/09- I-485 Approval Notice Sent

07/24/09- Green card received in the post!

metrom.jpg

I was. I went to an indoor Stones concert in a fairly small arena, when smoking wasn't illegal at venues. The marijuana smoke was so thick you could hardly see the band.

Peace and Love, Damian!

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

With my I-134 info I had W2's 1099 (???) Letters from employers. Letters from banks as well as account balance confirmations and tax returns.

We had no pay stubs. The evidence of wages was on the bank statements.

Edited by DairyFarmer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.