Brandon TX

American men meeting Russian women in ........America?????

127 posts in this topic

now i'm starting to wonder if there is a kelly blue book on them.

There may be, but a new import is always cheaper than a used domestic model.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, I don't mind paying. I just want a return on my investment. That's all I'm asking. So hopefully the second time around works like that.

Ladna! You and me both, moi brat!

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
now i'm starting to wonder if there is a kelly blue book on them.

There may be, but a new import is always cheaper than a used domestic model.

:lol: a list of options would be interesting.

- "power" steering

- new "rims"

- halogen "headlights"

:P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
As I've said before, I don't mind paying. I just want a return on my investment. That's all I'm asking. So hopefully the second time around works like that.

Ladna! You and me both, moi brat!

Za pravdu! :)

And by way of clarification (I know you get it Brad, but just in case anyone thinks I'm talking about money), by "return on investment" I mean emotionally. Money means little to me, so I don't really care about that. But I can't say enough how great it is to have even the smallest gesture recognized and responded to in kind. You live with the opposite long enough, and you sort of forget that this is not normal. It wasn't until I was in a relationship post-starter-marriage that it seriously occurred to me that "holy #######, the response to a spontaneous bouquet of flowers should not be a peck on the cheek followed by her bitching that she doesn't have a vase to put them in." Not that I'm bitter or anything. :D

Slim, I almost fell out of my chair with your comment of a new import is cheaper than a used domestic. You crack me up.

Hey Mox, don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel! Just kidding.

But, you are right that it is all about the real return. Sometimes is just a little giggle or a special kind of smile, but more likely it is all those things that she does for you without complaint. When I do something around the house unexpected, she just can't believe it and calls me her "perfect husband". For me it's, "What, the sink was full of dishes".

So, it is definitely the other things that count so much more.

That's also why guns are better than women.....

"You can trade an old .44 for two .22s."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

and your old .44 won't mind if you go fire off a few rounds with a nice, shiney and new .22

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

:thumbs: That is correct!

Русский форум член.

and your old .44 won't mind if you go fire off a few rounds with a nice, shiney and new .22

OK, the car thing was bad enough. No way Vika sees the gun analogy :lol:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

hahaah you guys are nuts!

but i agree with the sentiments. Za Rodiny!

Finding someone who has the same life goals as myself is priceless. As is finding a beautiful woman that can hold an intelligent conversation. :-)

Finding someone who has the same life goals as myself is priceless. As is finding a beautiful woman that can hold an intelligent conversation. :-)

Wait til you find a beautiful woman holding a gun!

Русский форум член.

Wait til you find a beautiful woman holding a gun!

I bet that is a different sort of conversation entirely :rofl:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

10 reasons why guns are better than women:

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

# 9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

# 8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

# 7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

# 6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

# 5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

# 4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

# 3. A gun doesn't ask , 'Do these new grips make me look fat?'

# 2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a gun is favored over a woman....

# 1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

And now, this topic has officially come full circle.

AND I'M GOING TO THE GUN SHOW!!!!

Русский форум член.

10 reasons why guns are better than women:

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

# 9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

# 8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

# 7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

# 6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

# 5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

# 4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

# 3. A gun doesn't ask , 'Do these new grips make me look fat?'

# 2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a gun is favored over a woman....

# 1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN

:rofl:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.