one...two...tree

The Right Wing's Latest Argument Against Public Health Care -- We'd Like It Too Much

134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Dieing in line, wating to get care is good? Just like Carol's mom did. Now thats disgusting!

People die due to unavailable care all over the globe. Each and every day. Here people die being denied available care. That's what's truly disgusting.

Whats disgusting ppl dieing all over the globe or ppl dieing here? Is here different than the globe? Not an emergency room in this country that will deny care.

Happy comparing the US to some of the most desolate places on the globe? I am not. The care one receives here is far behind that offered in any other developed nation. Only it costs a heck of a lot more.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He only "weeps" and expects sympathy when it has affected him personally. It's really all about him.

You wanna help me out? I got a 1000.00 bill hangin over me right now. Can you paypal me a couple hundred? Mr. I love you!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

He only "weeps" and expects sympathy when it has affected him personally. It's really all about him.

You wanna help me out? I got a 1000.00 bill hangin over me right now. Can you paypal me a couple hundred? Mr. I love you!

Come fight for me please!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Illustration complete :devil:

― Andrew Wilkow

I liked you a lot better when you were making snide, witty remarks about people who care about the sick and the poor. We all have bills dude. Not looking for sympathy. We're looking for solutions.

And the for-profit health care system is over. When you are robbed, does the police ask if you can pay before investigating? When your house is burning down (or your neighbors), does the fire department send you a bill afterward? We all pay taxes so that if tragedy strikes, the damage can be limited. For millions of Americans who can't get health insurance, that dream is dead.

See if you can read this story without tearing up. This women HAD health insurance:

"When staying alive means going bankrupt"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20201807/

DCF London

2007-08-09 Married

2008-02-15 (Day 1) Filed I-130 for CR-1

2008-02-20 (Day 6) Received RFE

2008-02-21 (Day 7) Returned RFE

2008-02-26 (Day 12) Credit card charged $355

2008-05-15 (Day 92) Received RFE

2008-05-16 (Day 93) Returned RFE

2008-06-11 (Day 119) Received RFE in the form of face-to-face interview on 17 June.

2008-06-17 (Day 125) RFE interview

2008-06-23 (Day 131) Received Packet 3

2008-06-24 (Day 132) Returned Checklist, DS-230

2008-07-03 (Day 141) Received Packet 4

2008-07-09 (Day 147) Medical (approved)

2008-07-18 (Day 158) Interview (approved)

2008-07-22 (Day 162) Passport and visa in hand

2008-07-25 (Day 165) POE - Atlanta, GA

ROC

2010-05-25 (Day 1) Mailed off I-751, check, and evidence to VSC

2010-06-07 (Day 15) Received NOA1, dated 2010-05-27

2010-07-30 (Day 66) Received Bio Appt letter, scheduled for 2010-08-16; will be out of town

2010-07-30 (Day 66) Mailed off request for new appointment date

2011-05-23 (Day 363) Biometrics appointment

2011-07-11 (Day 412) Conditions Removed

N-400

2012-10-23 (Day 1) Mailed N-400 Application (PHX)

2012-12-06 (Day 44) Biometrics appointment (PHX)

2013-01-29 (Day 98) Interview (approved)

I liked you a lot better when you were making snide, witty remarks about people who care about the sick and the poor. We all have bills dude. Not looking for sympathy. We're looking for solutions.

And the for-profit health care system is over. When you are robbed, does the police ask if you can pay before investigating? When your house is burning down (or your neighbors), does the fire department send you a bill afterward? We all pay taxes so that if tragedy strikes, the damage can be limited. For millions of Americans who can't get health insurance, that dream is dead.

See if you can read this story without tearing up. This women HAD health insurance:

Do you want my pay-pal or not?

― Andrew Wilkow

Poor baby.

You mean you don't care? Fkin kids these days!

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow

You mean you don't care?

I said "poor baby" didn't I?

Want my pay-pal? I could really use some help!

― Andrew Wilkow

I'll give you $3 toward that unpaid bill once you read the above and tell me what you think of it. That's despite the fact that I have yet to pay off my student debt. That's how important this issue is.

Once you wipe the tears from your eyes, there is another one that you should take a look at:

"Medical bills make up half of bankruptcies: study finds most bankruptcy filers had health insurance"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6895896/

DCF London

2007-08-09 Married

2008-02-15 (Day 1) Filed I-130 for CR-1

2008-02-20 (Day 6) Received RFE

2008-02-21 (Day 7) Returned RFE

2008-02-26 (Day 12) Credit card charged $355

2008-05-15 (Day 92) Received RFE

2008-05-16 (Day 93) Returned RFE

2008-06-11 (Day 119) Received RFE in the form of face-to-face interview on 17 June.

2008-06-17 (Day 125) RFE interview

2008-06-23 (Day 131) Received Packet 3

2008-06-24 (Day 132) Returned Checklist, DS-230

2008-07-03 (Day 141) Received Packet 4

2008-07-09 (Day 147) Medical (approved)

2008-07-18 (Day 158) Interview (approved)

2008-07-22 (Day 162) Passport and visa in hand

2008-07-25 (Day 165) POE - Atlanta, GA

ROC

2010-05-25 (Day 1) Mailed off I-751, check, and evidence to VSC

2010-06-07 (Day 15) Received NOA1, dated 2010-05-27

2010-07-30 (Day 66) Received Bio Appt letter, scheduled for 2010-08-16; will be out of town

2010-07-30 (Day 66) Mailed off request for new appointment date

2011-05-23 (Day 363) Biometrics appointment

2011-07-11 (Day 412) Conditions Removed

N-400

2012-10-23 (Day 1) Mailed N-400 Application (PHX)

2012-12-06 (Day 44) Biometrics appointment (PHX)

2013-01-29 (Day 98) Interview (approved)

Filed: Timeline

Oh hon. My heart bleeds for you, truly it does. But I don't think I could live with myself if I were responsible for you accepting handouts. That would go against everything you believe. May I recommend turning off your internet? That would save you about $20-$50/month right there.

Oh hon. My heart bleeds for you, truly it does. But I don't think I could live with myself if I were responsible for you accepting handouts. That would go against everything you believe. May I recommend turning off your internet? That would save you about $20-$50/month right there.

Well said. As a matter of fact, it was downright funny. I wonder if this person reads their own posts.

I'll give you $3 toward that unpaid bill once you read the above and tell me what you think of it. That's despite the fact that I have yet to pay off my student debt. That's how important this issue is.

Once you wipe the tears from your eyes, there is another one that you should take a look at:

"Medical bills make up half of bankruptcies: study finds most bankruptcy filers had health insurance"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6895896/

Thomas & Milen...

Thank you for all of your posts. You are another voice of reason and reality. You also have amazing patience. I salute you.