notime4haterz

Weeken pity party for waiting K-3'ers

74 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I did it like that, bc EVERYTIME i come in here she is violating the TOS...its getting annoying. Also, dont try and tell me how to speak...its an ugly trait.

Well i guess im ugly in your opinion then. :lol:

I wasnt telling you how to talk..its a suggestion, hence "COULD have". not should or you must or obey me immediately.

Im not an idiot, i knew what you meant. you can tip-toe around your words, but ppl are able to read between the lines.

continueing to go on and on about this is also proving you are only stirring sh!t...so let it go, i pointed out the TOS violation, reported it, and thats all there is to it.

geez... :blink:

no, it keeps going because neither one of us will let the other have the last word...you said you were done, i responded, you came back lol

the fact is that you and i both know you have a personal vendetta against narina, and your way of saying the tos was violated shows that. so, please..i'm not buying the innocent act.

now.. i am done and you will come back. I'll try not to respond..then you can have the last word ok?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

are we done yet? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

yes, Charles, is monday since a while. party over.

enjoy life,

Andreea

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Instigator... :devil:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

:lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Someone, who I am not allowed to mention... constantly harasses me, sends me PM's, stalks me... so I write a siggy, never directed at any one person...because there are a few actually....

So someone, who I am not allowed to mention... keeps stalking me and making nastier, insulting siggys directly at me...

But since that someone has been here longer than I have been alive, they get away with it... also because I'm not a cry baby. I take punches and throw them back no problem. I don't "report violations" because I have a life and a job.

But when I decide to say what I really feel, and take the best punch at the people who keep making trouble for me...

Here comes the gang bang! 3 people from that group so far have posted on this thread! And one gets me suspended. I was so busy yesterday afternoon at work...but I have access to hundreds of computers, with hundreds of IP addresses. If I wanted, I could have come back 20 times last night and kept making new accounts (just like someone whose name I'm not allowed to mention, keeps doing to me, so she can send me PM's).

The suspension basically proved one thing: They are so obsessed with me! They can't stay away! I wish there was a way I could show everyone the PM's without getting banned. I also did it as a test. If you had the chance to see the post I made, I referenced the others that would soon show up and gang up on me...less than 10 mins later, BOOM! MY POINT GETS PROVEN! SHOWING THAT THEY LITERALLY HANG ON EVERY POST I MAKE!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Getting me suspended only proved that everything I'm saying is true. You people find me so damn interesting and have an unhealthy obsession with me. Please, get over me. I don't like you! I'm in a different situation than you're in. You're not even a K-3 petitioner! We have different lifestyles, different values, and the list goes on! We don't share similarities. Just leave me alone! Surely you have other ways to entertain yourself. Don't you see how ridiculous you look??? I'm not gonna be your friend or entertain you, no matter what you say or do!

To come and say "Oh, my feelings were hurt. It's not nice to degrade others." Oh, if only I was unemployed with too much time on my hands, that I could search through old posts, to show who's insulting and degrading whom. But fortunately, the suspension has proved it for me.

Timeline

Welcome back, Narina.

enjoy life,

Andreea

NVC process:

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

I129F

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline

Oh, and for the record, I don't need help from anyone. I'm not in denial. I'm confident. If you have a problem with confidence, then you've got a problem with me...and that's fine! Just keep on walking! As for PM's...it's interesting... cause I have a theory that there are about 5 of you that are actually all one person. Because when I PM something to one of you, all the other usernames know about it. Also, when one of you argue, the others come in a matter of seconds and all join in the topic and begin hammering me. Hmm...interesting... What's also interesting is that you mention my nasty PM's...well they sure didn't fall out of my behind for no reason! They were in response to the nasty messages sent to me. I don't PM people unless they PM me. Even my friends, I don't PM them, because whatever I wanna say, I can say it here, in a public post. But keep going...the more you write, the more my point gets proven.

And it will get proven again, when you all come and jump on the thread again and start attacking me.

_____

Thanks antiwaiting. I was actually "unsuspended" early this afternoon, but was out shopping. Hope your Christmas shopping is all done! It's a zoo out there!

Edited by notime4haterz

Timeline
Oh, and for the record, I don't need help from anyone. I'm not in denial. I'm confident.

What are you talking about?

And to set the record straight I have never sent you a PM, but I have received one really nasty one from you. So I hope it isn't me that you are referring to.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about...actually I'm sure at least 5 of you know exactly what I'm talking about, if not many, many more.

I've said what I want to say, please stop following me around!

Timeline
I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about...actually I'm sure at least 5 of you know exactly what I'm talking about, if not many, many more.

I've said what I want to say, please stop following me around!

Perhaps you need to reread my post. I am here to help people that have gone through denials, as in a visa denial. Not people in denial as you have somehow skewed what I said.

As for following you around, are you serious? This is a public forum. Haven't you figured that out yet? I didn't read anything that said I was not allowed to read and post. Did you? If so would you kindly point it out?

Timeline

haters r like fairytales characters. they exist as long as u think of them.

Narina, who cares about shopping? my lover is in a plane in his way here. that's all I can think of now. see, here is 6.15 am, and look at me. anticipation gives me bad insomnia.

enjoy life,

Andreea

NVC process:

I129F

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.