74 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Okay people! Party's under way!

Rules of the party:

1. Thou shall bit-ch as much as thou wants

2. Thou shall not condemn those who bit-ch

3. Thou shall be supportive, fun, and compassionate to thy fellow K-3'ers

4. Thou shall not get this thread locked (please)

Let's get it on...

:jest:

Edited by notime4haterz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Rock on!

I was feeling out of place at the other party although i like the people ;)

where'd I put my drink?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

I'll start off with some super sh!tty news...

Congressman's office called..

NOthing. Our case hasnt been touched by an adjudicator. VSC is even starting to annoy the congressman's office lol

She said she would like to "just walk in there once and see what they are doing over there!"

th good news? the constituent manager talked to the congresman about her frustrations with VSC and has started to look for people to hold accountable. Im glad she got pissed at "tina" at VSC lol

update on VSC:

Around 40K cases have just been sent to CSC to reduce the backlog.

Even the USCIS liason is confused/frustrated about the timelines moving back n forth

They probably wont update the website posted times until next month since "they have been doing it every other month sometimes"

The VSC liason chick admitted "I dont really know what the reason is for the big slowdown"

So, Once again I would like to thank VSC for their utter incompetence. Their lack of accountability. What else? Oh ya, for feeling absolutely no urgency for approving spousal visas. After all, fiances' and naturalizations are far more important than FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ARE SEPERATED.

ok, who's next? :P

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi everyone, mixed emotions that's wt we r feeling, shall we get excited or shall we just hope that we wont be left over? and u know they hav history with that, today i saw a may approval coming from vsc , so i asked myself how come they went all the way to may when they didnt approve most of april fillers, well i think the answer is that it was a cr1 case. I129f could they just ignore it and give us our approval; well a may approval from vsc but wt chocks me every time is when csc moves, approving someone who filled in august the 28th???!!!!!! which is more frustrating is the fact that the senator office and the congressman we contacted did nothing but send us guess wt ? the whole table of the processing times of vsc with the elc address so we can check it every now and then as they said, shich is as i think insulting, i can go on and on and on forever but it wont make that weird feeling me and my wife hav, feeling that our life is on hold,nothing is harder than waiting for something unexpected, for a new start, but all we can do is pray , pray for urself and for others, share sadness and happiness, cz wt matters during this waiting is to be there for ur spouses and for others who r experiencing the same, god bless u all

Edited by WHsoulmates

Timeline

well, you are definatly in good company for all of those mixed emotions WH.

(F)

Here's to all of us getting some good news soon!

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Lisa, I'm telling you, honey - only in America can people who are such utter incompetent a$$-clowns keep their jobs. Even better than that, they hold a position of authority!! If we replaced every VSC rep with the Walt Disney World staff, including people in costume (Go Mickey), the people in the gift shops (Want a Donald Duck sweater?), even the people working the trams in Goofy parking area #5, they would have all of us approved by the end of this month. You know why? Because, at Disney, if you don't do your job, YOU ARE FIRED!! At VSC, if you don't do your job, you get an extra 2 weeks paid vacation.

If VSC staff worked at Disney, the line for Space Mountain would stretch to Seattle.

I'm being a little pleasant with my comments, because what I really would like to say could easily make it into 50 Cent's new hit single.

Lots of love to you and Narnia.

CJ-G

I'll start off with some super sh!tty news...

Congressman's office called..

NOthing. Our case hasnt been touched by an adjudicator. VSC is even starting to annoy the congressman's office lol

She said she would like to "just walk in there once and see what they are doing over there!"

th good news? the constituent manager talked to the congresman about her frustrations with VSC and has started to look for people to hold accountable. Im glad she got pissed at "tina" at VSC lol

update on VSC:

Around 40K cases have just been sent to CSC to reduce the backlog.

Even the USCIS liason is confused/frustrated about the timelines moving back n forth

They probably wont update the website posted times until next month since "they have been doing it every other month sometimes"

The VSC liason chick admitted "I dont really know what the reason is for the big slowdown"

So, Once again I would like to thank VSC for their utter incompetence. Their lack of accountability. What else? Oh ya, for feeling absolutely no urgency for approving spousal visas. After all, fiances' and naturalizations are far more important than FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ARE SEPERATED.

ok, who's next? :P

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Music is on here :star:

Got my drink & my 2 step!

All snowed in this weekend

might as well party like a rock star!

Rock on!

I was feeling out of place at the other party although i like the people ;)

where'd I put my drink?

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I see mostly the April Filers here....Being a June filer, I may not be saying much, but I am just wondering, next week before chrismas holiday, I may have to see some approvals coming from CSC those were sent this week and not to mention they were june,july and august filers with stand alone I-130. Then why this K3? Having a feeling of being clown, VSC is playing with us. They are like "wanted to expadite, haaaaaa!!! and with a fee waiver!!! wait and see how pain I can give you"...khikz....

YES YES YES!!!! I am really pissed of.......I don't know what to say...........No offence to anyone who gets their approvals luckily and significantly earlier(mainly the CSC filers), why is this happening to us only? I am afraid of being left over as a june filer whenever they would start processing our cases.....like Lisa, CJ-Gator......I really feel for you guys....I believe u should be getting ur by the end of this month.....and before goin to NVC please wish me luck so that I can have some best wishes from the ppl who were hurt badly by VSC...

Take care....and Hope for the best...

Timeline

CJ-G I love Eminem, and was listening to him the last few days...Not sure if you're familiar with his songs, but his puke song...perfect for how I feel about VSC!

Lisa, thanks for getting your congressman and the liason involved. At least it's something. Not just the reading of the stupid dates which are from what? September? Or something like that.

WH, I F-ing hate the K-3 and wish I never even heard of that F-ing visa! We would have all been approved back in Sept/Oct when they first started transferring stand alone I-130's.

Thank the f-ing lawyers and USCIS! We must be a bunch of whores to want to be screwed so much LOOOOOL

Timeline
Lisa, I'm telling you, honey - only in America can people who are such utter incompetent a$$-clowns keep their jobs. Even better than that, they hold a position of authority!! If we replaced every VSC rep with the Walt Disney World staff, including people in costume (Go Mickey), the people in the gift shops (Want a Donald Duck sweater?), even the people working the trams in Goofy parking area #5, they would have all of us approved by the end of this month. You know why? Because, at Disney, if you don't do your job, YOU ARE FIRED!! At VSC, if you don't do your job, you get an extra 2 weeks paid vacation.

If VSC staff worked at Disney, the line for Space Mountain would stretch to Seattle.

I'm being a little pleasant with my comments, because what I really would like to say could easily make it into 50 Cent's new hit single.

Lots of love to you and Narnia.

CJ-G

Right on the nose CJ

& thanks for bringing back happy memories of my brother and I being dropped off at disneyland in the summer! :luv:

(L)

lisa

Thanks!

Timeline

Puke by Eminem....I bolded the parts that I really feel towards VSC!

[Chorus]

You don't know how sick you make me

You make me fuking sick to my stomacheEverytime I think of you I puke

You must just not not knoooooowww

You may not think you do

But you do everytime I think of you I puke

[Verse 1]

I was gonna take a little time to write you a little poem

But off of the dome would probably be a little more

More suitable for this type of song woah

I got a million reasons off the top of my head that I can think of

Sixteen bars this ain't enough to put paper

So fuk it I'ma start right here I'll just be briefer

Bout to rattle off some other reasons

I know I shouldnt go and get another tattoo of you on my arm

But what do I go and do? I go and get another one now I got two

Oooooh I'm sittin here with your name on my skin

I can't believe I went and did this stupid shitt again

My next girlfriend now her name's gotta be Kim

If you only knew how much I hated you

For every mothafukin thing you ever put us through

Then I wouldnt be standin here cryin over you booooooooo

[Chorus]

You make me fuking sick to my stomacheEverytime I think of you I puke

You may not think you do

[Verse 2]

I was gonna take the time to sit down and write you a little letter (congressman inquiry LOL :lol:)

But I thought a song would probably be a little better instead of a letter

That you'd prolly just shred up, yeah.

I stumbled on your picture

The other day and it made me stop and think of how much of a waste

It would be to put some ink to a stupid piece of paper

I'd rather have you see how much I fuking hate you in a freestyle

You're a fuking coking ####### and I hope you ###### die

I hope you get to hell and Satan sticks a needle in your eye

I hate your fuking guts you fuking ####### I hope you die (diiiiiie)

But please don't get me wrong I'm not bitter I'm mad

It's not that I still love you its not that I want you back

It's just that when I think of you it makes me wanna gag

But what else can I do I havent gotta clue

Now I guess I just move on I got no choice but to

But everytime I think of you now all I want to do is puuuuuke

[Chorus]

You make me fuking sick to my stomache

Everytime I think of you I puke

You may not think you do

Timeline

Here is my VSC theme song:

Sleater-Kinney "Steep Air"

I'm tired of waiting on a ship that won't leave shore

The water's bloody with the ones, who came before

Hey, she made you say it, yeah they'll make you say it

Yeah, you know you said it alot

Hey, you never stay for, now you gotta pray for,

Something better than what you've got

I'm tired of waiting on a plane that don't have wings

The runway's rotten with the dirt and weeds

Hey, he made you say it, yeah they'll make you say it

Yeah, you know you sad it out loud

You never stay for, now you gotta pray for

I booked my ticked

Packed my bags

Flight is leaving

Our time has passed

I'm tired of knocking on a door that just won't budge

Locked out of the engine It's a wheel that you have spun

But who's to say I don't have wings

This last part is saved especially for after approval

Edited by Y_habibitk

Thanks!

Timeline
Here is my VSC theme song:

Sleater-Kinney "Steep Air"

I'm tired of waiting on a ship that won't leave shore

The water's bloody with the ones, who came before

Hey, she made you say it, yeah they'll make you say it

Yeah, you know you said it alot

Hey, you never stay for, now you gotta pray for,

I'm tired of waiting on a plane that don't have wings

The runway's rotten with the dirt and weeds

Hey, he made you say it, yeah they'll make you say it

Yeah, you know you sad it out loud

You never stay for, now you gotta pray for

I booked my ticked

Packed my bags

Flight is leaving

Our time has passed

I'm tired of knocking on a door that just won't budge

Locked out of the engine It's a wheel that you have spun

But who's to say I don't have wings

This last part is saved especially for after approval

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hmm...after approval...I will be dancing like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K3tOXG7Gos...feature=related

Except, for Lisa and I, it will be "shagra" not "samra" LOL (Blond, not brunette)

Timeline

And also can't forget a classic....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3PKNqFeO0

Reunited lyrics by Peaches & herb

I was a fool to ever leave your side

Me minus you is such a lonely ride

That breakup we had

Has made me lonesome and sad

I realize I love you

'Cause I want you back

Hey, hey

I spent the evening with the radio

Regret the moment that I let you go

Our quarrel was such

A way of learning so much

I know now that I love you

'Cause I need your touch

Hey, hey

(Chorus:)

Reunited, and it feels so good

Reunited, 'cause we understood

There's one perfect fit

And, sugar, this one is it

We both are so excited

'Cause we're reunited

Hey, hey

I sat here, staring at the same old wall

Came back to life just when I got your call

I wished I could climb

Right through the telephone line

And give you what you want

So you would still be mine

Hey, hey

I can't go cheatin', honey; I can't play

I found it very hard to stay away

As we reminisce

On precious moments like this

I'm glad we're back together

'Cause I missed your kiss

Hey, hey

(Repeat chorus)

Lover, lover, this is sudden love

And you're exactly what I'm dreamin' of

All through the day

And all through the night

I'll give you all the love I have

With all my might

Hey, hey

(Repeat chorus)

Edited by notime4haterz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.