yassmine2878

Friday

59 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning mena!!! We got so much snow I could barely open our back outside door ths morning! Ew... Hubby got a ride home frm work and shoveled right away. Unknowing that he'd have to do it again. My poor little tinker could even find a spot to go potty. it took her 10 min. to walk the snow down in one area.

Any way, Rhama, please keep safe, and yes find a different place to live!!!! I witness this all the time but from inside my house. its unnerving!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning mena!!! We got so much snow I could barely open our back outside door ths morning! Ew... Hubby got a ride home frm work and shoveled right away. Unknowing that he'd have to do it again. My poor little tinker could even find a spot to go potty. it took her 10 min. to walk the snow down in one area.

Any way, Rhama, please keep safe, and yes find a different place to live!!!! I witness this all the time but from inside my house. its unnerving!

tell me u didn't mean that the way you typed it.. :unsure:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol: it sure did sound that way.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

man......I'm stuck at work for another hour, then an 'in-house' lunch and holiday party.

Weekend OFF! yahoo!

I am going home today and pretending AP is over. I am going to start preparing for my husband to come home. Thinking positive is my middle name. I base my life on positive thinking (The Secret changed my life really) Anybody else here read The Secret? Totally recommend it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
the problem is u have to book early and it really looks fun as ive seen it on youtube but im afraid i will chicken out when i get there when i actually see it. thats how i am with water slides...they look great fun from the ground and about half way up i look down and chicken out.

I'm deathly afraid of heights, and I was ok on the zip lines :thumbs:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Happy Friday MENA (F)

Late today...work is kickin my booty :P

Terrie meant she sees the deals thru her window...I remember her prior posts about neighbors getting busted. Bad boys and girls(Amal/Charles!) :lol: Rahma...stay safe and might be time to pack up and move... :((F)

Jax....I watched the video...very good! :thumbs:

I'm here surfing around....

Where is Maureen?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Good morning everyone :)

Rain, snow, ice. No sleet today.

Thank God for little favors. 4 wheel drive

fixxored :thumbs:

:lol:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

quick thank you to Jessica and Carol (martiniolive) for your cards, pictures and gifts.

Jess, I have your card and pic with the boys on my desk at work! Dae has grown up before my eyes!

Carol, I don't know WHAT is in that shampoo & conditioner, but my hair is incredibly soft! Serious, what is it and can I buy some? As I was washing my hair, it was feeling 'squeeky clean' and after the conditioner....well I made everyone at work feel my hair!

Thank you both for making my December brighter.

jj

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW What did i say wrong??? The only thing i meant is this is something i witness all time from my living room window. its terrible and scary at the same time. Cause if I called the cops they probably think its me cause i'm about the only white person in my neighborhood. Sorry if i said something wrong! :(

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW What did i say wrong??? The only thing i meant is this is something i witness all time from my living room window. its terrible and scary at the same time. Cause if I called the cops they probably think its me cause i'm about the only white person in my neighborhood. Sorry if i said something wrong! :(

I think that the way they read it was kind of like it was going on in your home or something. No worries, they were kidding around, I'm sure of this.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey Sara, I think it's high time Jen and I paid you and the bubble princess a visit. I am waaaay too cold and I'm sure Jen needs some trouble to get into. :devil: Charles can I borrow your 4WD?

Happy Friday everyone.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yep looks like you were saying the activity was IN your living room! I read it that way too.

Edited by Maggie724

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

it sounded like it's happening inside your house :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.