Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
California's nice. I just have more of a desire to live where there are lots of trees and rocks and ocean and things. :lol:

You mean you dont enjoy the look of death around you? *shocked* :lol: I think I will miss green grass a lot, but the ocean is really close so that I can at least go see. I have no ocean here, just lake, and its nothing spectacular.

What about the thousand islands? That's beautiful!!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Awww Krit, whats wrong with CA? lol. If you guys end up near the west coast once I'm down there you can definately come visit. Wes is only about 20 minutes from Disney too :D

Cat that picture is gorgeous, I like looking at it to distract me from our distinct lack of flowers at the moment :lol:

Spirit - sounds like you have quiet the adventure ahead of you! Moving can be fun, and I wish you all the best as you do that. Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you! If you do end up on the beach and want to come into town to visit for museums and galleries you are always welcome to visit me as well once I am down there :D I love doing trips to San Diego. Balboa has some nice galleries around it.

Thanks Danu.

I look forward to it.

Not much to do in the way of packing and moving.

We did not have much to start with and there is even less now. Hahaha.

My sweetie left stuff at his house that needs to be sold/recycled/given away/thrown out...they are games, old computers and other shtuff.

Weird things grown up men sometimes still have.

:P

Later today i will bake my favourite:

chocolate chip cookies with the three kinds of chocolate.

I just love white chocolate...yes yes I know it's not real chocolate.

Hee, hee.

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Timeline
California's nice. I just have more of a desire to live where there are lots of trees and rocks and ocean and things. :lol:

You mean you dont enjoy the look of death around you? *shocked* :lol: I think I will miss green grass a lot, but the ocean is really close so that I can at least go see. I have no ocean here, just lake, and its nothing spectacular.

Ok you got me there! How on earth did I forget about them.....hmmm

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Timeline

That's exactly what I was thinking! :lol:

Hee, hee.

What do you mean it's not real?!!!! :o:bonk:

I'm eating white chocolate right now. No, really, I am! :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That's exactly what I was thinking! :lol:

Hee, hee.

Must be that time of day because i'm eating Fruit and Nut :)

Timeline

I had a sub and coke...lol.. being stranded at work with no car sucks. The food choices on this street are limited, especially as its too cold to walk anywhere. Reading on cookies and chocolate really makes me want a cookie :( I should ask my supervisor to pick up some cookies on his way back from getting his hair cut :lol:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Oh you guys just pushed me over the edge.. I need a chocolate fix right now and was debating walking to the store for some..

and now.. I HAVE to :lol:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
good morning all. couldn't do any work on the house, the concrete is still drying, so i went to work.

:unsure:

Whatcha buildin, Charles?

I think he confused us with another regional forum <_<

:no: i know where canada is :P

i'm redoing the backside of the house, the wood at the base (on the slab) is rotted). that's being replaced and the slab is being redone/patched.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Must be that time of day because i'm eating Fruit and Nut :)

:lol: Mine's from England too!

Oh you guys just pushed me over the edge.. I need a chocolate fix right now and was debating walking to the store for some..

and now.. I HAVE to :lol:

:devil:

i'm redoing the backside of the house, the wood at the base (on the slab) is rotted). that's being replaced and the slab is being redone/patched.

I need my backside redoing. Especially after eating all this chocolate.

Okay.... back to being serious..... I thought you couldn't pour concrete if it was too cold out?

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't be scared Krikit, we don't bite :P

California has great forrests and oceans and we even have great mountains too. It's a bit of a desert in the southern part, but the central and north parts are very lush and green. In fact, we are home to one of the biggests sized tree forrests in the world (Redwood Forrest). CA is a lot more laid back, although it is a bit more hectic in Los Angeles. Not like those hippies in Oregon!!! :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

California has great forrests and oceans and we even have great mountains too. It's a bit of a desert in the southern part, but the central and north parts are very lush and green. In fact, we are home to one of the biggests sized tree forrests in the world (Redwood Forrest). CA is a lot more laid back, although it is a bit more hectic in Los Angeles. Not like those hippies in Oregon!!! :devil:

Yay for hippies!

There you go krikit, you can go live in the Redwood Forest! Wear tights! - nm wrong forest - but anyway, sounds like a good place :hehe:

I've been to that redwood forest! No, seriously, I have! :lol: It was fascinating. I drove through the roots of a tree. I should go look for my pictures.

There you go krikit, you can go live in the Redwood Forest! Wear tights! - nm wrong forest - but anyway, sounds like a good place :hehe:

:lol:

iagree.gif

Timeline

So we have a verdict on my car. It was so cold the washer fluid completely froze, all the way up the line. They are letting my car thaw and then putting in other stuff, so I'm hoping I get it back sometime soon.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

So we have a verdict on my car. It was so cold the washer fluid completely froze, all the way up the line. They are letting my car thaw and then putting in other stuff, so I'm hoping I get it back sometime soon.

Oh goodie. Do I get a prize?!!!!! Frozen windshield washer fluid. :dance:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.