Sprailenes

Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Going shopping for everyone else today. Ahh to be a mother.

Husband is going to use his banana republic gift card he got from his parents and son wants a new coat.

Maybe I'll pick myself up a pastry cutter. I need one of those.

Lol. Have fun shopping! What kind of pastry cutter are you looking to get?

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Just any old regular one with a nice comfortable handle whenever I bake and need a pastry cutter I use a fork and its annoying. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Timeline
I'm getting company from back home! A while ago a friend called and said they were thinking of coming south for a visit to Savannah and wanted to know if they could stop in and visit with us while they were in Georgia. I said sure and gave them the weekends we weren't available. So, it was left pretty easy but a visit sometime in February. Well, today she called and said they are leaving tomorrow morning and will be here Sunday night - and they're staying until Friday!

Holy mackerel! Do they not think you have a life? That'll sure get the adrenaline running. :lol: Have a great visit!

speaking of winter here ya go!

Nice! Thank you!

Well, good afternoon all. I had a nice lie-in with a cup of coffee and then a huge brunch. Thought I'd just check up on you all before I head out to the grocery store. Good thing you got that Timmie's to go, Trailmix! lol

iagree.gif

Timeline

lol apparently all of us go grocery shopping on saturday! I got the stuff to make a baked spinach dip and a mexican layer dip today. Taco's....its whats for dinner!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
lol apparently all of us go grocery shopping on saturday! I got the stuff to make a baked spinach dip and a mexican layer dip today. Taco's....its whats for dinner!

Mmmm...that sounds yummy. Can I come over? :P

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Timeline

lol sure! I made sure to get enough to make a double batch of each.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Went to the Cherry Hill mall and then to the Moorestown mall and then went to CheeburgerCheeburger for lunch.

I was so attempted to try the pounder but I minded my diet. :P

I found a nice pastry blender at Williams Sonoma. I loooove Williams Sonoma... I could spend my entire life in there.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
I bought stuff at Target! It was fun. lol. Oh, and I got groceries! I need to add semolina to the list of things you can't get in the US, though. :(

i so read salmonela for some reason...

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Heres a question you guys might now...You know under peoples names it says they are members, platinum members etc and has a bunch of blue boxes (which I assume is related to # of posts)...why do some have hearts and some not?

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got to spend the day in the Emergency Room today (RN student, last semester) had a blast. Not a level 1 trauma hospital, so nothing to gross, which I find cool, lol oh well. Still was fun and got to see some cool stuff. On the softer side of things, got to hold a baby for a bit, always fun to hold, even better handing back to mom, lol

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline
Heres a question you guys might now...You know under peoples names it says they are members, platinum members etc and has a bunch of blue boxes (which I assume is related to # of posts)...why do some have hearts and some not?

When you have hearts, it means you have no life. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.