Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Does anyone ever see those ads on websites that say things like: "Earn a degree in a month" and have some girl dancing really bad?

I don't know why but I could sit there for a good 10 minutes watching those ads laughing. They're just that stupid.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I'm getting company from back home! A while ago a friend called and said they were thinking of coming south for a visit to Savannah and wanted to know if they could stop in and visit with us while they were in Georgia. I said sure and gave them the weekends we weren't available. So, it was left pretty easy but a visit sometime in February. Well, today she called and said they are leaving tomorrow morning and will be here Sunday night - and they're staying until Friday! Yipes - not a problem but I would have appreciated a little more notice. We were supposed to have one of Joe's friends visiting this weekend until Monday but we cancelled as something came up at work and rather than being off on Monday and Friday to visit Joe now also has to work some on Saturday and Sunday. Good thing we cancelled the other as we only have one spare bed. It will be great to see them but it totally changed my plans for the next week. I rushed out and did grocery shopping today to make sure we have enough food, cleaned and washed the floors (except the kitchen) and will have to do more cleaning tomorrow and laundry on Sunday instead of Monday so we can visit. Now I just have to think of what we can do for fun for 4 days!

Oh, they also wanted to know about the weather - we are in for another cold spell with snow possible on Tuesday. She laughed and said they must be bringing it with them. When I told her the expected highs, though, she said' heck that is a mild Spring day for us!' and joked that she would bring shorts.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

speaking of winter here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrT_N4T3UU8...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0nWoIcsoc8...feature=channel

not sure if you can see them or not but heres pictures too

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2138...mp;id=650320491

These were all taken today on the way to/at work. At points I couldnt see out the window across the street.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Hehehe thanks for the videos - Kingston is where my friends are coming from so I can see why they want to bring their shorts! We will definitely offer them a break from the snow. I shared the links with my husband as well - he has only seen Kingston in summer.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
Hehehe thanks for the videos - Kingston is where my friends are coming from so I can see why they want to bring their shorts! We will definitely offer them a break from the snow. I shared the links with my husband as well - he has only seen Kingston in summer.

Its so pretty around here during the summer. I hope Wes can visit sometime during the summer when its pretty and not all frozen.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Good morning all. I love waking up on weekends, just having coffee, checking the interwebs and listening to music with Mike. If anyone cares the new AC Newman album is amazing.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

good morning to you too! I tried to sleep in and failed. But today is nail day! So I get to go off and be pampered in about an hour and a half.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
good morning to you too! I tried to sleep in and failed. But today is nail day! So I get to go off and be pampered in about an hour and a half.

Good morning!

Have a fun time Danu!

essentials-canada-haven-02.jpg

Timeline

lol I was just debating on if I should get something from Timmy's on the way in. You sealed the deal!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Going shopping for everyone else today. Ahh to be a mother.

Husband is going to use his banana republic gift card he got from his parents and son wants a new coat.

Maybe I'll pick myself up a pastry cutter. I need one of those.

Donne moi une poptart!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.