Sprailenes

Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone

050721_hot-coffee.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Wow. Thanks for coffee, Charles.

afternoon all!! I'm exhausted today.. did a Festa for friends last night who are adopting 4 children

Wow. I feel exhausted just thinking about it. lol

In other news I went to buy "all natural" frozen juice today and hubby looked at the ingredient list and guess what was #1 ingredient? HFCS :angry: WHAT is WRONG with this country????? :ranting:

I guess they define all natural very broadly. Like corn grows from the ground, so its all natural. And forget the part where its processed and refined 100x to make it extra sweet.

Not to mention the fact that it changes the composition of the molecules so that your body can't process it properly.

iagree.gif

I had a wonderful day yesterday. After church all our neighbours were outside gardening/chatting so we went over there for a while. Then we got changed and went downtown to the blues and wine festival. Had a bottle of champagne on the patio at the french bistro, along with some appies, and listened to the entertainer. When he was packing up to leave I went up to drop a tip in his jar and told him I especially enjoyed the Neil Young stuff because I was from Canada. He kind of blinked at me confused-like when I said that. I don't think he realized Neil Young is Canadian. :lol:

Afterwards we lay around the pool and swam for a bit. It was a really enjoyable day.

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wow. Thanks for coffee, Charles.

see i'm good for something around here. :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good Morning to all, I'm going to Toronto tonight :D:D Time to go pack!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh that sounds tasty! Really must check out a whole foods market.

It's our 9th anniversary today. Yes, 9 years ago today we got married in Calgary - by a commissioner of oaths.

We actually went to her house, which was just a hop, skip and jump from where we lived - or say 10 mins, the living room was set up with fake flowers and a stained glass thing over the front window. Her Daughter was there as the witness.

So we do the ceremony - wearing our best jeans and shirts (haha) and her Daughter takes a few pictures. We leave and go to the mall!

Anyway, the commissioner woman was very nice, we didn't really want any pictures - however we did need them for Canadian immigration - but the Daughter lost her camera or film or whatever - so that didn't happen - but I don't care.

We didn't actually tell anyone (except my Son) that we were getting married - we didn't want a big fuss and I said that in a couple of years we could maybe have a bigger wedding. Well we didn't, so after 2 years we told everyone else we were married :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

^ Yum!

Today I am packing. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed... but very excited.

Yesterday I had a going away party and it was a bit overwhelming. I am going to miss my friends and family so much. Why didn't anyone tell me how emotional this part of the journey is!!!

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
^ Yum!

Yesterday I had a going away party and it was a bit overwhelming. I am going to miss my friends and family so much. Why didn't anyone tell me how emotional this part of the journey is!!!

I think someone might have mentioned it :lol:

Anyway, how exciting!

Timeline
^ Yum!

That's nice you had a party! Yes it's not something you can ever prepare for, those feelings. It just comes in waves, it's definitely overwhelming.

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Oh that sounds tasty! Really must check out a whole foods market.

It's our 9th anniversary today. Yes, 9 years ago today we got married in Calgary - by a commissioner of oaths.

We actually went to her house, which was just a hop, skip and jump from where we lived - or say 10 mins, the living room was set up with fake flowers and a stained glass thing over the front window. Her Daughter was there as the witness.

So we do the ceremony - wearing our best jeans and shirts (haha) and her Daughter takes a few pictures. We leave and go to the mall!

Anyway, the commissioner woman was very nice, we didn't really want any pictures - however we did need them for Canadian immigration - but the Daughter lost her camera or film or whatever - so that didn't happen - but I don't care.

We didn't actually tell anyone (except my Son) that we were getting married - we didn't want a big fuss and I said that in a couple of years we could maybe have a bigger wedding. Well we didn't, so after 2 years we told everyone else we were married :lol:

:lol: Happy anniversary, Trailmix!

It's heartwrenching, isn't it? The day I left Canada was one of the saddest days of my life. :(

I think someone might have mentioned it :lol:

:lol:

Those posts must be well hidden. I thought we talked about it nonstop. :lol:

iagree.gif

Timeline

I had such a great weekend, sad it's over.

It's such a beautiful day outside, yesterday morning North Bay awoke to SNOW... snow all over their flowers, green grass etc. Which is funny because my mom was coming back from a funeral last weekend and said she hit a weird snow storm just between Orillia and North Bay.

Mother nature is confuzzled.

Donne moi une poptart!

It's such a beautiful day outside, yesterday morning North Bay awoke to SNOW... snow all over their flowers, green grass etc. Which is funny because my mom was coming back from a funeral last weekend and said she hit a weird snow storm just between Orillia and North Bay.

:o

I spoke with my Mum yesterday and she said they had the heat on!

iagree.gif

Timeline

:o

I spoke with my Mum yesterday and she said they had the heat on!

My Mom said the same, and now I don't know what to pack. I was thinking mostly shorts and light shirts/capris with sandals, I really don't feel like pulling out my sweaters :crying: I hope it warms up this week. Hello, it's JUNE!

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.