Sprailenes

Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
ya my wife isnt too pleased that i want to start my nursing career on the night shift (1900-0730) The pace is a bit slower which is nice as a new RN,but the shift differential is a big bonus too,lol But mainly I would like to start at a tad slower pace.

Night shifts suck. :dead: But I do like spending Chris' extra night-shift differential pay. :P

Me too! Well I have one week left of him working that shift and getting the extra pay, time to do some shopping :lol:

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
ya my wife isnt too pleased that i want to start my nursing career on the night shift (1900-0730) The pace is a bit slower which is nice as a new RN,but the shift differential is a big bonus too,lol But mainly I would like to start at a tad slower pace.

Night shifts suck. :dead: But I do like spending Chris' extra night-shift differential pay. :P

Me too! Well I have one week left of him working that shift and getting the extra pay, time to do some shopping :lol:

:lol:

He'll be sleeping it off anyways and won't have time to enjoy the dough.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

you would think after spending a week with my hubby that I would need or want a break.. but it has only been about 7 hours or so since he left for work and I miss him already :(

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
you would think after spending a week with my hubby that I would need or want a break.. but it has only been about 7 hours or so since he left for work and I miss him already :(

Awe. Those photos were awesome BTW. You guys look like you had an incredible time!

Timeline

Good morning! Since I'm up bright and early to head off to work, thought I'd offer everyone a nice hot cup of coffee and a yummy chocolate frosted doughnut. :)

coffee_donut_ha.gif

Event Date

ROC

9/24/11 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

9/26/11 - NOA1 Receipt Date

9/28/11 - Check cashed

10/1/11 - NOA1 arrived in mail

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm thanks for the delicious coffee and donut! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Your pictures are wonderful Marilyn! Looks like you had good time. Sorry I didn't get online yesterday to wish Sprailines a Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day everyone!

carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline

Marilyn - great photos..

mmm coffee.. i need it this am.. we had a 15 mile bike ride on Sat, and then a 5 mile hike yesterday.. I'm beat.. and it's hubby's b'day today, so there's more celebrating to be done! We didn't get our apt. found out Sat.. so back to square one as far as the look. We can stay in our current apt. for 2 more months though which is helpful.. and then move in Aug.

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Marilyn - great photos..

mmm coffee.. i need it this am.. we had a 15 mile bike ride on Sat, and then a 5 mile hike yesterday.. I'm beat.. and it's hubby's b'day today, so there's more celebrating to be done! We didn't get our apt. found out Sat.. so back to square one as far as the look. We can stay in our current apt. for 2 more months though which is helpful.. and then move in Aug.

Gosh Em, I am SO sorry the apartment didn't work out!! How does a person decide who's best for an apartment anyway??? I'm sure something will come by that is even better than that one. Happy Birthday to your husband!

Something on this site changed for me, and I have no idea how to change it. If anyone knows, let me know please. My fonts, when viewing are soooooooo tiny! Not any other site, so it's not my browswer or my display on my computer. Thanks!

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Timeline

Good morning everyone. I'm back in sunny rainy Florida. The grass is about 6" high because the lawn maintenance people haven't had a break from the weather to cut it. Apparently we've broken the record for the amount of rainfall in the month of May.... and the month's not over yet. I need to do all my running around this morning before the next deluge. Good thing I bought a new raincoat! Sure wish I could find some new duckboots.

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Good morning! Since I'm up bright and early to head off to work, thought I'd offer everyone a nice hot cup of coffee and a yummy chocolate frosted doughnut. :)

coffee_donut_ha.gif

donuts too! carla, the bar has just been raised. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
yeah we had a great time.. on our last day I was walking from the bathroom back to our campsite and I was tearing up at the thought of leaving...

Oh there was a bathroom there? It looked so seculuded! I would never camp unless there was a decent washroom

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Timeline
Good morning everyone. I'm back in sunny rainy Florida. The grass is about 6" high because the lawn maintenance people haven't had a break from the weather to cut it. Apparently we've broken the record for the amount of rainfall in the month of May.... and the month's not over yet. I need to do all my running around this morning before the next deluge. Good thing I bought a new raincoat! Sure wish I could find some new duckboots.

Welcome back! I heard about the rain, my sister and bro in law were in Hollywood for a friend's wedding. It rained alot of the time they were there, they then went on a cruise and the weather cleared up nicely.

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Timeline
yeah we had a great time.. on our last day I was walking from the bathroom back to our campsite and I was tearing up at the thought of leaving...

Oh there was a bathroom there? It looked so seculuded! I would never camp unless there was a decent washroom

yeah me neither.. need to have a flush toilet and a shower when I go camping... they had private shower rooms too which I like.. most campgrounds just have those the showers all in one room (men and women separate of course) with only a flimsy curtain ..

the campground itself was just off the highway... but it did feel secluded with all the trees...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.