Sprailenes

Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I feel like I missed a lot on the board today! I was only gone for like 20 hours :o

you do know that's against the tos, don't you? :protest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Morning.

Mike had to bring our dog to the vets this morning for her yearly check up, I would have brought her myself but the last time I went to the vets I ended up being rushed to the emergency room. My allergies from the cat dander got bad and I had a severe asthma attack. :(

So it's better I stay home.

My favourite time of the day is in the morning when Ethan walks in my room and tells me the weather. "Mom its a cloudy day today... time to get up" He's been doing that since he could talk.

Too cute.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Go but just hang out in the frozen food aisle.

We have to send our wii back to Nintendo to get it fixed. One month and the files are already corrupted. I can't even get into the settings to reformat it because it won't even let us get to that part.

boo-urns.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We have to send our wii back to Nintendo to get it fixed. One month and the files are already corrupted. I can't even get into the settings to reformat it because it won't even let us get to that part.

boo-urns.

That's what I was thinking :lol:

Timeline

Ever just get so hot you open the freezer and stick your head in?? Best feeling ever.

Almost as great as turning over your pillow in bed and feeling the coolness of the fresh side.

:D

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Both of my cousins (who are brothers) are planning a wedding and getting married, both have insane fiances.

We'll just call them J & T.

All these two girls do is compete with one another and message me about each other. Their fb status updates are always towards one another, here are some examples:

J- "wants to throw something sharp at you"

T - "Laughs at stupid people like you"

J- "Sorry to say there's only one me! you go die now"

:lol: Why don't you just remove each other already??

They both refuse to attend each others wedding. It's just really stupid yet hilarious. J thinks that T is trying to copy her because T just made a wedding website and J was the first of the two to create a site. Err everyone makes wedding websites these days, you did not start that trend.

Out of the two I think J is way more crazy, apparently at their Jack & Jill there was a huge fight, all of her family are alcoholics and one of her uncles grabbed my cousin, her fiance, by the throat and tried to choke him. And just in general she is nuts. If she didn't have a baby my cousin wouldn't be marrying her. But it takes two and now he's stuck with her.

But T is just clueless, this is a girl who wanted to have her jack and jill on a public beach, with drinks and without a permit. This is also a girl who tried to walk out of the house with super tight leggings on one time and she wasn't wearing underwear and you could see EVERYTHING and I told her and she goes: "Oh... do you think I should change" No just go out and let everyone have a look at your crotch and a$$!

Oh well... I am going to have to go with TEAM T all the way! Just because I think team J has enough people on her side... I need to even it out. :P

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
That is really cute.

Good morning all. I was thinking of going to the grocery store today. It's really hot out though, so we shall see.

Is it really hot in FL from now until September? I don't think I could live in FL. I hate the heat.

boo-urns.

Do you have Wii fit? I heard it's actually really good exercise. Never tried it myself though.

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I am not terribly fond of hot weather either....

would love to move to Oregon or Washington even, were the summers are somewhat milder but hubby says he doesn't want to live where they have a lot of rain :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
Yeah it will be this hot now until Sept/Oct. It's 91 degrees right now (33).

We are pondering moving to some place with a milder summer.

Like Canada maybe? :P

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I woudl love to live in Florida. But fiance doesn't want to. I love heat and good hot summer. Can't pry a New Yorker away, LOL.

I'm moving in exactly 20 days!!! I'm so excited. The last 2 weeks at work should be a breeze and today I'm starting phase one of my room purge.

I'm only taking 3 suitcases and a carry on for my move. Might have some boxes to come later...

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Timeline
I woudl love to live in Florida. But fiance doesn't want to. I love heat and good hot summer. Can't pry a New Yorker away, LOL.

I'm moving in exactly 20 days!!! I'm so excited. The last 2 weeks at work should be a breeze and today I'm starting phase one of my room purge.

I'm only taking 3 suitcases and a carry on for my move. Might have some boxes to come later...

That's so exciting! Honestly I don't know how people do it with just a few suitcases.... I had so much stuff, excluding furniture... I guess it's a good way to get rid of stuff you no longer need!

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I moved here with one big suitcase of clothes and and 2 carry on bags...

and then back at home I left 2 Rubbermaid totes of stuff.. my mom mailed some of the stuff to me and the rest I took home on my next visit up to Canada..

the rest of my stuff I just gave away.. I mainly kept stuff that was irreplaceable..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Yea the Sally Ann loved me before I moved I donated so much stuff. I pretty much left everything of mine there.

I brought my clothes and my sons toys and stuff but thats it. We had rented an SUV and whatever couldn't fit we just didn't bring.

I dunno, I don't have a problem with leaving stuff behind. When I was 16 my mother sold EVERYTHING we owned because we were going to move to Vancouver, we just had a dodge k car with a couple of suitcases and we got to Banff and we turned around and came back because we found out my aunt (who we were supposed to be moving with) was senile.

We just moved around a lot when I was younger and we were always purging stuff.

The only thing I drag with me everywhere is my clothes, my grandmas box of doilies and the tv that I never use that my grandpa left me when he died. It was on when he died... I refuse to turn it on for that exact reason. I can't explain it... but I refuse to get rid of it. I want to turn it into some sort of art project eventually... just waiting for some inspiration.

Donne moi une poptart!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.