Sprailenes

Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So I got an email from one of the guys I grew up with who said a guy we went to highschool with wants to say hello to me. I just think that's kind of weird because I never really knew him in school.... he was only in one of my classes and we never spoke. Oh wait. Maybe he (my friend) just means that David says hello.... not that he wants to chat. I'm so confused. :unsure:

iagree.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning canada :wub:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning!

So i'm just looking online for a place to buy replacement batteries for my phones. Of course once you find a place you have to scour the net to see if there are any complaints!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hiya everyone!! Had a great time in Myrtle Beach, have some reading to catch up on VJ before I can say hi to everyone, but we had a great time, and I put pics on FB for you Krikit! ;)

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline
Hiya everyone!! Had a great time in Myrtle Beach, have some reading to catch up on VJ before I can say hi to everyone, but we had a great time, and I put pics on FB for you Krikit! ;)

wb Em, glad you had such a great time :)

Timeline

So I am sort of on tenterhooks today . . . my cat Lion went into the vets this morning to have his teeth cleaned - they were getting really bad tartar build up on them and it was bothering him. I am such a wuss when it comes to anything about my cats, so I am worried now about him getting anaesthetic and him being frightened - and angry- (he was both when I left him there this morning), and I not really able to concentrate or do anything. The vet said she would call around noon time to let me know how he's doing and I'll pick him up this afternoon, but still . . . like I said, I am such a wuss.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
Sitting on the dock of the bay. That was the first song I chose when I was allowed to choose my own music for piano lessons. LOL

OMG, look how white you are, Vanna! :lol:

ha ha... that does suck you can't comment gal!! ;) I am white.. whiter than white.. :( oh well.. I did get one red line on my back.. that was about all the color I will see!

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline
Sitting on the dock of the bay. That was the first song I chose when I was allowed to choose my own music for piano lessons. LOL

OMG, look how white you are, Vanna! :lol:

ha ha... that does suck you can't comment gal!! ;) I am white.. whiter than white.. :( oh well.. I did get one red line on my back.. that was about all the color I will see!

Oh it looks just beautiful Em! Great pics!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.