Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

OOhh that sounds great, its snowing here, lol!

Another month and im down in FL with my sweetheart for 2 weeks!

Thats when Im hoping he will officially propose to me :P Even though we knew we wanted to get married a long time ago. If not, I have a big feeling its gonna be the 4th of July weekend that Im down in FL visiting... but I can always wish :P

Edited by ♥Stiggy♥

Sarinha

First met March 2007, playing an MMORPG (ffxi)

Getting married Feb 12 2010

Will start our VJ Feb 2010

2c61618b8b94d52d.gif

I-130 Journey - VSC CR1 & CR2

02-xx-10 -I-130 sent

xx-xx-10- I-130 NOA1

xx-xx-xx- I-130 NOA2

- Total Days from NOA 1 to NOA2 xxx

I-129F Journey - VSC K3 & K4

xx-xx-xx I-130 Received @ NVC

xx-xx-xx Case Completed at NVC :

xx-xx-xx NVC Left:

- Total Days from NOA1 to NVC Complete xx

- Total Days @ NVC xx

Consulate

xx-xx-xx Received at Consulate

xx-xx-xx Medical Date

xx-xx-xx Interview Date [ ] Pass [ ] Fail

- Total Days from Recd at Consulate to Interview xxx

- Total Days from NOA1 to Interview xxx

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hortonscoffee.gif

maybe that above will liven up this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Morning all.. I'm exhausted this morning.. Hiked 5 miles on Sat. and had a crazy day of activity yesterday. I'm taking a break this am and trying to spend a few moments in the quiet as our NEIGHBORS are gone.. :) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline

back to the grind...thinking about vacation..

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Morning all.. I'm exhausted this morning.. Hiked 5 miles on Sat. and had a crazy day of activity yesterday. I'm taking a break this am and trying to spend a few moments in the quiet as our NEIGHBORS are gone.. :) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good morning - wow that is great news Em - I hope you get wonderful neighbours now.

Timeline

Good morning - wow that is great news Em - I hope you get wonderful neighbours now.

We actually have 2 sets of friends looking for new places, so I'm hoping that one of them will move it.. it would be easier to tell friends to "SHUT UP" :) me thinks! :thumbs:

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Good morning all! Thanks for pouring coffee this morning charles! I'll check before I post this week. Gene is in a training class at a facility about 5 min. from home all this week and so he'll be leaving at about 7 am or so. I usually post after he's left for work in the morning so I'll be late this week. If someone wants to post coffee that would be lovely, if not, I'll post when I log on.

So glad to hear that you're neighbours have left...or are they just quiet Em?

We had a lovely weekend this weekend. The weather was spectacular. We took a day trip out to a small German town a few hours away on Saturday and geocached, walked around in some antique stores and have a lovely lunch at the Vintage Restaurant (1874) at a local winery. Very lovely.

My week will be all mixed up this week due to Gene leaving later. I love the man dearly, but my schedule will be all out of whack this week!

Enjoy your day!

carlahmsb4.gif

Timeline
Good morning all! Thanks for pouring coffee this morning charles! I'll check before I post this week. Gene is in a training class at a facility about 5 min. from home all this week and so he'll be leaving at about 7 am or so. I usually post after he's left for work in the morning so I'll be late this week. If someone wants to post coffee that would be lovely, if not, I'll post when I log on.

We had a lovely weekend this weekend. The weather was spectacular. We took a day trip out to a small German town a few hours away on Saturday and geocached, walked around in some antique stores and have a lovely lunch at the Vintage Restaurant (1874) at a local winery. Very lovely.

My week will be all mixed up this week due to Gene leaving later. I love the man dearly, but my schedule will be all out of whack this week!

Enjoy your day!

No they left on Saturday Carla.. we did the happy dance of joy when we realized they had gone!

Ohhh the lunch sounds wonderful!! We need to do some of the wineries around CT this summer.. they have a lovely wine tour here.

:)

AOS:

Removal of Conditions:

Naturalization

Timeline

Good morning everyone! Thank you for the wonderful coffee Charles! I'm just not up early enough to beat you you to the punch, I will have to start doing an afternoon tea time :lol:

Everything is going well, I have picked a date for our big ceremony, thinking up all kinds of exciting wedding stuff while trying not to drive myself insane, but at least between that and work I don't have much time to think about waiting (until I come on here anyway...god I hate those estimated wait times). I'm just waiting patiently till I hear minnew got her approval and then I will be really hyped up lol.

We are currently thinking about apartments for once I move down, or getting a house and renting out part of it, so I'm all excited about that!

Welcome back Spirit btw, we missed you lots!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Enjoy your day!

good to see you, i thought since there's been no coffee yet that something happened to you.

i spent all weekend painting the baby room. :dead:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, my wife and I have been watching a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer since I bought her the collection consisting of all seven seasons. I also got her the five-season collection of Angel. I found both for very reasonable prices on eBay and they were new.

I only watched the first couple of seasons of BtVS, since it became too "melodramatic" and full of "angst" for me. Due to my wife's urging, I'm watching the other seasons with her. It's not bad.

She's also playing Mass Effect while I'm on Fallout 3. Both excellent games, although I had to show her how to play a Tactical Shooter. She's used to Adventure Games, Role-Playing Games and the occasional First-Person Shooter. By "occasional" I mean she's only played F.E.A.R. alongside me in Co-Op mode.

Timeline

Enjoy your day!

good to see you, i thought since there's been no coffee yet that something happened to you.

i spent all weekend painting the baby room. :dead:

Awwww you're having a baby Charles!! Well not you, but you know what I mean.

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Timeline

Just stopping in for a quick hello. Did a lot of shopping today with my mom and now we're getting ready to go see a movie. I introduced my mom to DSW shoes... my mom loves shoes... but not like regular girlie shoes... she loves sneakers! :lol: So she bought us matching pairs. :P

Then I took her out to Philly for a real steak sandwich at Jim's and she loved it! Its been a busy day indeed.

:D

We're off to see the Watchmen. Byebye!

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
Just stopping in for a quick hello. Did a lot of shopping today with my mom and now we're getting ready to go see a movie. I introduced my mom to DSW shoes... my mom loves shoes... but not like regular girlie shoes... she loves sneakers! :lol: So she bought us matching pairs. :P

Then I took her out to Philly for a real steak sandwich at Jim's and she loved it! Its been a busy day indeed.

:D

We're off to see the Watchmen. Byebye!

That's great! Glad to hear you're having fun!! My Mom really wants to try a Philly cheesesteak, we were too busy at Christmas but I promised her in the summer I'll take her into the city.

Enjoy the movie!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.