Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh well, stuff sneaks by virus scanners and adware, it happens.

You are the millionth visitor!!

So I am attempting to do my 2007 U.S. taxes, tad annoying as I need to refer to 2006 to see how I did them AND of course I had to replace the printer cartridge. Would just print them at Staples or something but you know what!? The pdf 2007 version of the 1040 from the IRS does NOT save the data - how lame is that?

Timeline

Yay! When do I get my new laptop? :dance:

:lol:

Oh, just remembered that yesterday I looked out the front window and noticed someone had kicked our mailbox so it was tilted and the flap was open. I thought that was a bit rude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
why on earth would someone hurt an innocent ol' mailbox?

gosh, what has this country come to?!

=)

OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN!!!!???

:D

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Oh, just remembered that yesterday I looked out the front window and noticed someone had kicked our mailbox so it was tilted and the flap was open. I thought that was a bit rude.

That is rude! Reminds me of the 80's movie "Stand by Me" when Keifer Sutherland is the passenger in a car on a country road and he is hitting all the mailboxes off their stand with a baseball bat.

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
It looks like Brian removed it when he installed Kaspersky but it's a corporate edition of Norton which I regularly downloaded the updates on, so it was current.

Best anti-virus out there, well worth the money :thumbs:

That is rude! Reminds me of the 80's movie "Stand by Me" when Keifer Sutherland is the passenger in a car on a country road and he is hitting all the mailboxes off their stand with a baseball bat.

ROFLMAO, when I was in college, in S.C. (Clemson Univ.), One weekend, everyone was going home. Seeing as I was from L.A., and couldn't, I went home with a friend. He was from a small town in S.C. (Kingstree, S.C.). On the saturday night, we were hanging out with some of his friends from high school and they suddenly decided around 1:00 a.m. that we should go play "Highway Baseball". This involved hanging your body halfway out the window of the car, and hitting people's mailboxes off their post. The things you do in small towns to amuse yourself. I was seriously thinking they would suggest cow-tipping after that. :whistle:

Timeline
ROFLMAO, when I was in college, in S.C. (Clemson Univ.), One weekend, everyone was going home. Seeing as I was from L.A., and couldn't, I went home with a friend. He was from a small town in S.C. (Kingstree, S.C.). On the saturday night, we were hanging out with some of his friends from high school and they suddenly decided around 1:00 a.m. that we should go play "Highway Baseball". This involved hanging your body halfway out the window of the car, and hitting people's mailboxes off their post. The things you do in small towns to amuse yourself. I was seriously thinking they would suggest cow-tipping after that. :whistle:

We are 20 minutes from the happiest place on earth - Disneyworld, couldn't they just go there instead? <_<

Timeline

Friends.. let it be know that I Eman.. hold and harbor no ill feelings towards Krikit in the least over the mix up this past weekend :) tee hee.. gal we'll meet again in another life :) No worries!!! I'm just glad you are okay!! I KNEW it was just a communication mix up.. I never thought it was a snub! :)

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

We are 20 minutes from the happiest place on earth - Disneyworld, couldn't they just go there instead? <_<

I like Disneyworld. My favorite ride was Space Mountain. It wasn't the best roller coaster ever, but it was completely in the dark. Since I had to remove my glasses anyway, I felt like I wasn't missing out on any visuals. :P

Timeline

I like Disneyworld. My favorite ride was Space Mountain. It wasn't the best roller coaster ever, but it was completely in the dark. Since I had to remove my glasses anyway, I felt like I wasn't missing out on any visuals. :P

We haven't bothered to visit yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.