Sprailenes

Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ohh did gretchen's fiance die? I didn't know that happened.

My husband loves the city and the hills. But he'd never admit it. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Ohh did gretchen's fiance die? I didn't know that happened.

My husband loves the city and the hills. But he'd never admit it. :P

Yeah, he did :(

Did you see the City aftershow on Monday? And see the clip for upcoming City? Jay and Whitney break up (or so they make you believe) And the trailer for the Hills next season? IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Timeline

Did you hear Audrinas house got broken into? She posted the video on her blog.

I didn't watch the aftershow no.

I don't think Whitney trusts Jay and I don't think she did from the beginning... thats an odd relationship.

I want more Whitney and Olivia moments. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

z0mg these no talent ####-clowns need to stop getting on t.v. :P I have a friend that works in the building where they film one of the people on the city supposedly works. Aparently, she doesn't work. Even worse, when they have to do multiple takes, the producers of the show will harass people who were just passers bye to come back and re-do their entrance to the building they work in for the shot >.<

If ever you see a really annoying guy just appear on The Hills, standing in the background sreaming "GO AWAY MORONS!!!" in the background.... thats me :P

Timeline
Did you hear Audrinas house got broken into? She posted the video on her blog.

I didn't watch the aftershow no.

I don't think Whitney trusts Jay and I don't think she did from the beginning... thats an odd relationship.

I want more Whitney and Olivia moments. :lol:

Yeah, that sucks! Jay does seem a bit too much of a "traveller" if you know what I mean, not the settling down type for a serious relationship. Me too, I want to see cat fights!

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Timeline
z0mg these no talent ####-clowns need to stop getting on t.v. :P I have a friend that works in the building where they film one of the people on the city supposedly works. Aparently, she doesn't work. Even worse, when they have to do multiple takes, the producers of the show will harass people who were just passers bye to come back and re-do their entrance to the building they work in for the shot >.<

If ever you see a really annoying guy just appear on The Hills, standing in the background sreaming "GO AWAY MORONS!!!" in the background.... thats me :P

I think its funny how you get SOO bothered by television shows, movies and comedy acts. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I think its funny how you get SOO bothered by television shows, movies and comedy acts. :lol:

Yeah, I think you secretly love Larry the cable guy and are a huge Hills and City fan! :lol:

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Strange fact of the day:

My upstairs obnoxious, super annoying neighbors sing their kid the happy birthday song every morning at like 7am.

We hear it...every morning.

What is up with that?

I mean...I get it if the kid loves the song but then on his actual birthday it wouldn't be as special.

Weird.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Timeline
Strange fact of the day:

My upstairs obnoxious, super annoying neighbors sing their kid the happy birthday song every morning at like 7am.

We hear it...every morning.

What is up with that?

I mean...I get it if the kid loves the song but then on his actual birthday it wouldn't be as special.

Weird.

That's really wierd, and it's annoying that you can actually hear it well enough to know what they are singing!

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Timeline

Yeah, I think you secretly love Larry the cable guy and are a huge Hills and City fan! :lol:

ROFLMAO

I don't watch t.v.. Well, I watch The Office (U.S. version and I'm catching up on the UK version now), Top Gear, and I used to watch Heroes, but they lost me half way through this season. Oh yeah, I watch John and Kate +8 too, but I don't admit that in public:P I'll admit, I did watch the show Laguna Hills when it was out. But I don't watch t.v. anymore. I just watch the shows I like on streaming video and save myself $65 a month for satellite. :dance:

There are many of these shows taped in and around where I work and live. They can be a nuisance at times, or an outright annoyance. It's worse when you go to the movies, only to find out that some famous person you've never heard of is there and that the theatre is closed for a private party. Or going to a Laker game and getting good seats, only to have to sit next to someones 6'8 400 pound bodyguard who takes up half your seat as well.

Timeline

OK, I was gonna put this in Vent, but it's not a vent, just an observation. I work for a police department, in a city that is very liberal. So we have a wide array of "Unique" people. By unique, I usually mean crazy/drunk/high/weird, and quite often all 4. Well, today, there is a gentelman sitting in the lobby here. He is about 6' 10" and in the neighborhood of 400-450 pounds. He is cue bald, and wearing what appears to be an extremely expensive suit. The funny thing is..... it's a black suit, and the man is wearing neon green crocs..... with bright blue socks :rofl:

It is just so funny. Nobody knows why the man is here seeing as he hasn't spoken to anyone about anything. It's a mystery.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
OK, I was gonna put this in Vent, but it's not a vent, just an observation. I work for a police department, in a city that is very liberal. So we have a wide array of "Unique" people. By unique, I usually mean crazy/drunk/high/weird, and quite often all 4. Well, today, there is a gentelman sitting in the lobby here. He is about 6' 10" and in the neighborhood of 400-450 pounds. He is cue bald, and wearing what appears to be an extremely expensive suit. The funny thing is..... it's a black suit, and the man is wearing neon green crocs..... with bright blue socks :rofl:

It is just so funny. Nobody knows why the man is here seeing as he hasn't spoken to anyone about anything. It's a mystery.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Timeline

Maybe he lost a bet . . or maybe it is a research project - seeing how long he can get away sitting there before someone mentions something to him :D Or maybe he is colourblind and thinks both the socks and crocs are the same colour!

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
Maybe he lost a bet . . or maybe it is a research project - seeing how long he can get away sitting there before someone mentions something to him :D Or maybe he is colourblind and thinks both the socks and crocs are the same colour!

Turns out the gentleman was a tourist. Anyone want to hazzard a guess what country he was from? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with shmermany :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.