Sprailenes

Off Topic Part Deux

5,004 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
What's NuvaRing? I took BC pills for years with no problem. But now that I'm older, I can't take any of them. It's always something no matter what brand I try. I had an IUD for a few years, but finally got rid of that because my periods were super, super heavy and I got tired of that. Right now we aren't really using anything besides condoms and luck. lol.

It's a hormonal ring that is inserted vaginally. I think it's got the same restrictions as for older women. If you liked your IUD other than the bleeding, you might consider the Mirena IUS, which has hormones that can eliminate periods altogether in some women.

March 13, 2009--Visa application handed to the post office.

March 16, 2009--Visa application received by Vermont Service Centre at 11:01 am. Let's hope that he actually put in everything he thought he did and they don't send it back to us!!

March 23, 2009--Got the whole package back. The cheque was apparently filled out incorrectly, thanks to the fact that his moronic flatmates helped him and instructed him wrong for the first cheque he ever filled out.

March 30, 2009--NOA1

August 12, 2009--Touched

September 1, 2009, received Package 1 from Montreal--but where is our NOA2???

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Back from our game. Good game though.

Hey who has the most annoying fans of all time??? PHILLY!!!

I swear. The guy behind us kept telling my son to sit down, and Ethan would only stand up when they scored... like everyone else does. Finally at the 4th goal (yea the one before the two empty netters :P) Ethan stands up to cheer and the guy goes: "I CAN'T STAND THIS KID! SIT DOWN!" and well Mike and I got a tad mad and kind of went off. He's a kid, and last time i checked it was a HOCKEY GAME... WHEN THE TEAM SCORES YOU STAND AND CHEER!

I couldn't believe it, so I said: "He'll sit down if you shut up and stop giving us a play by play of the entire game" because the guy wouldn't shut up the entire time. For serious. He finally ended it and said: "Okay I understand... he's a kid"

It was kind of funny in a waste my time sort of way.

But it sure peeved me off.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I swear. The guy behind us kept telling my son to sit down, and Ethan would only stand up when they scored... like everyone else does. Finally at the 4th goal (yea the one before the two empty netters :P) Ethan stands up to cheer and the guy goes: "I CAN'T STAND THIS KID! SIT DOWN!" and well Mike and I got a tad mad and kind of went off. He's a kid, and last time i checked it was a HOCKEY GAME... WHEN THE TEAM SCORES YOU STAND AND CHEER!

I couldn't believe it, so I said: "He'll sit down if you shut up and stop giving us a play by play of the entire game" because the guy wouldn't shut up the entire time. For serious. He finally ended it and said: "Okay I understand... he's a kid"

What a freaking a$$hole!! Could you imagine him at a concert, trying to tell people to sit down? You stand at a concert, adn you stand when a goal is made!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You should have said - 'he stands when they score - he's Canadian'!! :lol:

Timeline

I know right! And well, Ethan was kind of leaning forward and the guy told him to sit back in his chair, so Ethan did. I mean okay fine, you can't get a clear view of your lover boy Biron a$$hat, I get it.

And the entire game he talked super loud and yea it bothered me, but I didn't say anything. He was literally giving a play by play commentary the entire time, and you're going to tell my someone to sit down?? Sheesh. When they score you stand... its a known fact hello? :lol:

Oh anyone know the dancing fat guy you always see at flyers games?? We were really close to him... dude has pit stains the size of lake huron after one of his numbers tho its pretty disgusting.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

You should have said - 'he stands when they score - he's Canadian'!! :lol:

:lol: Yea imagine the guy at a Leafs game... sit?? We don't sit!! :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
I know right! And we Ethan was kind of leaning forward and the guy told him to sit back in his chair, so Ethan did. I mean okay fine, you can't get a clear view of your lover boy Biron a$$hat, I get it.

And the entire game he talked super loud and yea it bothered me, but I didn't say anything. He was literally giving a play by play commentary the entire time, and you're going to tell my someone to sit down?? Sheesh. When they score you stand... its a known fact hello? :lol:

Oh anyone know the dancing fat guy you always see at flyers games?? We were really close to him... dude has pit stains the size of lake huron after one of his numbers tho its pretty disgusting.

:rofl: Philly fans are really rude and horrible. I remember going to a Phillies game last year against the Mets and the fans were really cruel and yelling at the Mets fans. One family even had a young child with them and he was wearing a Mets shirt, the Philly people were yelling and mocking them, even the little one. I was so embarrased to be there, they take their sports way too seriously. I don't get the need for it.

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Timeline
I know right! And we Ethan was kind of leaning forward and the guy told him to sit back in his chair, so Ethan did. I mean okay fine, you can't get a clear view of your lover boy Biron a$$hat, I get it.

:rofl: Philly fans are really rude and horrible. I remember going to a Phillies game last year against the Mets and the fans were really cruel and yelling at the Mets fans. One family even had a young child with them and he was wearing a Mets shirt, the Philly people were yelling and mocking them, even the little one. I was so embarrased to be there, they take their sports way too seriously. I don't get the need for it.

I've been to a mets/phillies game... I went to one last May.... INSANE! Fights were breaking out and everything.

Mike took me to a Leafs/Flyers game last year and there were a lot of leafs fans there and the Flyers fans were following them around after the game yelling: "THEY HAVE SARS!"

Boy am I glad I left my leaf gear home that night. :lol:

I want to experience an Eagles game. I heard those can be 100 times worse.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I've been to a mets/phillies game... I went to one last May.... INSANE! Fights were breaking out and everything.

Mike took me to a Leafs/Flyers game last year and there were a lot of leafs fans there and the Flyers fans were following them around after the game yelling: "THEY HAVE SARS!"

Boy am I glad I left my leaf gear home that night. :lol:

I want to experience an Eagles game. I heard those can be 100 times worse.

What the hell :rofl: If I ever go to a Flyers game against the Habs (my fave team) I will be too scared to wear my Habs shirt and am leaving it at home. I don't want people yelling or screaming at me, especially Philly people!

An Eagles game, that would be insane. I drove to the airport past the stadium in Dec and it was early morn and there were tents and tailgaters already out, it was a night game too.... I don't know if I could handle an Eagles game :wacko:

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

so hubby and I have been looking for fun and inexpensive things to do and we signed up on this on-camera audience site..

and we got an email today about going for a taping of a game show...

so next Friday we are going to a taping of Catch 21 (GSN) with host Alfonso Ribeiro....

should be fun...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:blink: i wander over here for the coffee and it's all about periods and no coffee!

3169083816_04ef6d1c6b.jpg

1648755526_8926acc26a.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
E- How long have you been on the new BC pills? The symptoms should have worn off in 3 weeks at the most. That's what my doctor told me. There were some bc pills though that no matter when I took them, or how long we waited, I never got over the symptoms. I had to switch. I hope you get it worked out soon though. It sucks to have those kind of symptoms.

As for the fatigue, has anything else in your life changed since you started taking the pill at night? It could be something completely different, other than the pill. Just a thought.

*sigh.. i was on this one last year without incident.. then stopped for 4 months, then was back on them for about 3 months now. Was nauseated until I changed the time I was taking the pills...

hubby and I talked about what else has changed.. I have been working out in the am's so maybe that's it.. It totally could be something completely unrelated.

I've had these symptoms for over a week now.. unless i'm just a lazy bum :unsure:

:blink: i wander over here for the coffee and it's all about periods and no coffee!

:lol: Birth Control Charles.. I don't go talking about my period in public places.. PLEASE give us that credit!! :bonk:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline

If you are increasing your daily output make sure you are getting the proper nutrients, like t-mix is implying.

That box of timbits made me want to cry a little tear over home today...don't know why.. :blush:

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.