Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Lol krit. I'm just trying to catch up on all the threads now. Stupid customers coming in and wanting to talk...what do they think this is...a store? :lol:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

they didn't really charge my a service fee for changing my flight...

I couldn't just change the flight, I had to cancel it and they kept the 30 dollar service fee that they charged me when I initially booked the flights.. I am just happy that they refunded the money at all...

I think American Airlines charging for luggage is a fairly new thing... but my mom said they were going to pack light , they will just each have a carry on bag... which is good because we won't have to wait for the checked bags. they will be coming in late

tickets are booked :dance: well actually rebooked :blush:

I made a boo-boo the first time around booked the flight with the wrong departure time :P luckily they are going to refund the money and only keep the 30 dollar service fee...

Yaaaay!!! That's awesome, Marilyn. I'm so happy for you. :)

Oh.... and that's one of the many reasons I (L) Southwest. #1 they would never charge you a service fee for changing your flight. #2 they don't charge you anything for your luggage.... 1st bag up to 50 lbs $0.0.... 2nd bag up to 50 lbs..... $0.0. I recently booked a flight with them, found a better flight for less money so went into my account and edited the original, and now I have a credit with them for my next flight. Last year my cousin and her husband had tickets to come see me but had to cancel because her husband got called to jury duty and couldn't get out of it. They gave her a credit to be used within a year, which was fine. Except then her father came down with cancer, was having a house built, and then had to sell her old house and move into her new house. All this while holding down a demanding career and two toddlers. The last thing on her mind was using that credit. Anyway, the credit expired and she just didn't have any energy left to deal with it. I called Southwest and explained the situation to them, and they extended the credit. She'll be here in two weeks. Yeah. You just can't beat Southwest.

I'm heading back to Saskatoon March 5-14. Dan airlines!! price yesterday afternoon was a ttl of $443, last night and now, its up to $515! I'm sure it will go down again. I know one article i read stated the best time to book a ticket was near midnight on a Tuesday,lol

I'm sorry. Did you say Dan Airlines? Is he any relation to Ted? :lol:

It's also the best on fries.... MMMM lafleurs!!

Carlawarla was Canadian enough to ask for white vinegar when we were out at the pub last week. I'm like.... "What the heck, Carla? You're in Florida!" :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Yeah thats what I did last time I visited Wes. Just carried enough for a couple days and washed them. I think its stupid to pay for bags but the $30 total its going to cost Wes this time isnt too bad as he got his tickets for $437 round trip.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Carlawarla was Canadian enough to ask for white vinegar when we were out at the pub last week. I'm like.... "What the heck, Carla? You're in Florida!" :lol:

Ohhh yeah, I had forgotten about that! Not only did they not have any, the girl asked her like 3 times 'white vinegar?' - and Carla kept saying, yes, you know - white vinegar.

As Carla said, she understands if they don't have any, but she couldn't understand why the girl kept asking - like she had never heard of vinegar :lol:

Timeline
:lol: leave it up to us. I pulled that at a restaurant once and the person I was with was like "theres different types of vinegar?" *shakes her head*

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
:lol: leave it up to us. I pulled that at a restaurant once and the person I was with was like "theres different types of vinegar?" *shakes her head*

:lol:

I like malt vinegar on fries if I have any.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Timeline

we bought a hamster today.. hubby has been bugging for one for the last few weeks.. I told him that he has to take care of it... I am a little scared of them...

the one we got is so cute...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
we bought a hamster today.. hubby has been bugging for one for the last few weeks.. I told him that he has to take care of it... I am a little scared of them...

Is it one of the fluffy one's I think they're called teddy bear hamsters.

Timeline

Is it one of the fluffy one's I think they're called teddy bear hamsters.

no, it isn't the fluffy kind.. it is a dwarf hamster ..

she kinds of looks like this but with more dark stripes...

WWCompare3.jpg

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Good morning... happy saturday. You know what I love about Saturday mornings?? Reruns of the brady bunch... I loove the brady bunch. :lol:

I think we're going to Lancaster PA today to visit with some friends so that will be nice.

Donne moi une poptart!

Spring is heeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrre!

I love it. :dance:

Mmmmm....

This is good to allow one to shed the tight muscles from the bitter cold and be able to face a public speaking class this afternoon.

Hee, hee.

Fun, fun.

:star:

:lol:

I like malt vinegar on fries if I have any.

Malt vinegar....yummmmm....

:thumbs:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.