nunyab

Alhamdolilah Got our Visa!!

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Thats WONDERFUL news!!! :dance:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Great news! Congratulations!

Alhamdulilah.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congra!

My wife inchallah will also have interview sometime around Feb. Hope so. Any question they asked. I guess they ask different question for every couple.

Timeline

09/2006..............................Get married

10/2006..............................Filed I-130

11/2006...............................Filed I-129

02/2007...............................Approved

04/2007...............................Interview'

04/2007................................221g . Case returned for review

11/2007...............................USCIS lost the file

------------------------------------------------------------

05/2008.........................Sent new I-130

09/2008.........................Approved

09/2008.........................Got first packet from NVC

03/2009......................... Case approved again and sent to Casa

05/2009............................Interview appointment

05/2009.............................Visa in hand

Jun/jully...............................At home....hopping

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Abbas, so good to see you posting again! Insha'allah, things will go well now.

WHHHHhhhoooOOOoooOT

My husband played a trick on me today by getting me irritated with him on the phone then at the end started trying to make me soften by being sweet with me..... by the "guess what?" game and the very last statement was "Guess what Rajaa?" I mummbled "what?" and he said "I GOT MY VISA!""

And he also changed his mind and wants me to go meet him in Casablanca in Jan :dance::dance: (i hope prices have gotten better?)

Thank you all for putting up with me these past 7 months you all have become like sisters and brothers. Crying together laughing together, slumber parties and arguing we are just like a family :sniff: thank you all!!

~Rajaa

Congratulations, hon! :D:dance:

Filed: Other Timeline

:dance: Rajaa :dance: Rajaa :dance: Rajaa :dance:

I am so happy for you Congratulations!!!! {{{{{{{Rajaa}}}}} (L)

Good Luck to you and your wife Abbas

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Interview for CR-1 Scheduled for December 2007

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

VISA IN HAND Feb. 19, 2009 * AP lasted 1 year and 51 days*

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats Rajaa. So happy for you :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

ABOUT DANG TIME WOMAN!!!

woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo I am very happy for u all. I hope his transition here is smooth and easy ensha'allah. :dance::dance::dance:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

lol... smooth or not so smooth I know I have you all to help out!!! I feel like I am in a dream soooooo sereal :wow:

I went from crazy OCD on the internet every day (JJ remember this?) to calling NVC every day twice a day to waiting by the phone and getting paperwork ready to now???? :blink: ok I know OCD cleaning spreeeeeeee whooooot gotta makes some room for the man!

thanks all for the well wishes

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

congratulations rajaa, that's good news to hear.....

[size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][u][b][color="#800080"][i]Naturalization Journey[/i][/color][/b][/u][i]
[color="#800080"]05/05/2012: N-400 sent [/color][color="#800080"]05/07/2012: USCIS received package
05/08/2012: Priority date
05/10/2012: NOA date
05/11/2012: Electronic notification from USCIS / Check cashed
05/14/2012: NOA received
05/23/2012: Biometrics notice received
06/08/2012: Early Biometrics (appointment scheduled for 06/14)
07/03/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for interview scheduling
07/05/2012:[/color][/i][/size][/font][i][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"] Electronic notification: [/color][/size][/font][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]scheduled for interview
07/09/2012: Interview notice received
08/13/2012: Interview
[/size][/font][/color][/font][/i][/size][i][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"]08/27/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for oath scheduling[/color][/size][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]08/29/2012: Oath notice recei[size="1"]ved [/size][/size][/font][/color][/font][/size][size="1"][color="#800080"]( no status update )
09/11/2012: Oath ceremony
[/color][/size]
[/i] [i] [/i] [i] [/i][size="2"][i] [/i][/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.