prince+angel

Tuesday Thread

63 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

good morning men!!! Or i mean afternoon.... I just kind of woke up. Yesterday I went by my ex's house cause he needed me to check and see if his female was in labor (which she was) and i had kamal with me and told him as i went down the stairs to stay near me cause i've fallen down those stairs many times. Well that was fine. I locked the gate started down the driveway and boom. Down I went. GRRRRRRRRRRRR. So now i'm in lots of pain. My back and legs. OMG. i always manage once a year to fall. BTW, the female had 9 pups!!! All heathy.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Tasha...I just read in the other thread (owning property in MENA)....is your hubby from Sinai?

He is from Minya El Kamh, Sharkia. It is about 1.5 hours from Cairo near Zagazig. Actually we thought if we move back to EG his biggest income would be in the Sinai area. We are thinking Naama Bay.

Filed: Timeline
Tasha...I just read in the other thread (owning property in MENA)....is your hubby from Sinai?

He is from Minya El Kamh, Sharkia. It is about 1.5 hours from Cairo near Zagazig. Actually we thought if we move back to EG his biggest income would be in the Sinai area. We are thinking Naama Bay.

Nice!! My hubby has property there in Sinai thats why I asked. It's very beautiful but we are not thinking to build any time soon. It's literally beach front property and quite beauitful!

Timeline

Nice!! My hubby has property there in Sinai thats why I asked. It's very beautiful but we are not thinking to build any time soon. It's literally beach front property and quite beauitful!

Yes, absolutely beautiful!!! He would be more of a higher paid attorney there and maybe I could find some type of position at a resort to keep me busy. Thats a few years away though and a lot can change in the meantime. But this is our possible plan in years to come.

Yes, absolutely beautiful!!! He would be more of a higher paid attorney there and maybe I could find some type of position at a resort to keep me busy. Thats a few years away though and a lot can change in the meantime. But this is our possible plan in years to come.

Sounds great! We can all go :P I'd love to work in a resort instead of the grind I'm in now :P

Ok so by "we can all go" ... do u mean all of VJ's ME/NA??? we can open a resort somewhere in the middle of our spouses countries and called the VeeJay resort!!! Swimming pools, cooking classes, language classes, it would be a blast!!! lmaooo allllllllll of us can just move on over there and getter dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Ok so by "we can all go" ... do u mean all of VJ's ME/NA??? we can open a resort somewhere in the middle of our spouses countries and called the VeeJay resort!!! Swimming pools, cooking classes, language classes, it would be a blast!!! lmaooo allllllllll of us can just move on over there and getter dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:devil::dance::dance::dance:

I'm so there!

The snow has started and it is so cold out. WINTER makes me grumpy :angry:

But I do hope you all have a great day and try to stay warm.

nooooooooooooo u can't be grumpy...this is the time of year u can wear oversized sweaters and coats and NOBODY notices if you've gained weight or not!!! that is plenty to keep me satisfied! LONG LIVE WINTER...(and could someone pleeeeeeeease send me some more snow. The flurries the other day were appreciated but not enough...send it on down please :rofl: )

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

When are we moving?? :P

How is everyone today? I just happen to be home .. called in sick :whistle: I have this pain in my left mid-back..waist

I was at work and mentioned it to the supervisor and heard someone else say sciatic nerve.... is that even how you spell it? Ok so if she knew what it was .. why didn't she mention how to get rid of it... I have put hot packs ... took nyquil so i could sleep last nite and got me some over the counter back and body medicine.

I hope you feel better turia...

You know those cold days everyone is having with rain and freeze.... it gets us the day off here :dance::dance: i want some of those

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Interview for CR-1 Scheduled for December 2007

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

VISA IN HAND Feb. 19, 2009 * AP lasted 1 year and 51 days*

Terrie.....falling down steps is not a necessity in VJ to get attention. We love you WITHOUT busted bums! :star: I hope u didn't strain ur muscles tooooo hard and that you feel bettah really soon. no more falling, ok :)

Interview-December 2005

How is everyone today? I just happen to be home .. called in sick :whistle: I have this pain in my left mid-back..waist

I was at work and mentioned it to the supervisor and heard someone else say sciatic nerve.... is that even how you spell it? Ok so if she knew what it was .. why didn't she mention how to get rid of it... I have put hot packs ... took nyquil so i could sleep last nite and got me some over the counter back and body medicine.

You know those cold days everyone is having with rain and freeze.... it gets us the day off here :dance::dance: i want some of those

Aww...Hope you feel better soon sweets (F)

The sciatic nerve is a tricky one...Had it when I was pregnant w/ the twins. It was my lower back into my thigh/butt area though. It was seriously painful and only heat/massage and rest worked. Nothing they could do for me since I was preggo...heavy narcotics would have ROCKED!! :P So I wish you the best in getting some rest!!! (F)

Timeline

The sciatic nerve is a tricky one...Had it when I was pregnant w/ the twins. It was my lower back into my thigh/butt area though. It was seriously painful and only heat/massage and rest worked. Nothing they could do for me since I was preggo...heavy narcotics would have ROCKED!! :P So I wish you the best in getting some rest!!! (F)

I'm just getting over a sciatic episode and narcotics were "ok" but seriously I threw them out because they weren't doing anything that the ibuprophin was already doing. Just wrecked my stomach. Percs would have been good but I am afraid of them now so I took vicodin but I may has well have taken a placebo. That's the only type of back pain that meds don't help imho. You just have to lay on the side that doesn't hurt and pray for it to go away!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

I'm just getting over a sciatic episode and narcotics were "ok" but seriously I threw them out because they weren't doing anything that the ibuprophin was already doing. Just wrecked my stomach. Percs would have been good but I am afraid of them now so I took vicodin but I may has well have taken a placebo. That's the only type of back pain that meds don't help imho. You just have to lay on the side that doesn't hurt and pray for it to go away!

That's what I did....well I worked thru it too...they picked on me at work when I walked in strugglin like an ole lady! :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.