notime4haterz

NO touches and NO approvals for the week of Dec. 15th

124 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
ladies, relaxxx. some of us $hagged today- last night- these days - last weeks - past months. some didnt. shame on those who $hagged and dont wear gloves when adressing the nerves of those who didnt. shame on those who show they didnt. and last but not least, shame on those who had the $hagging chance and didnt, and act just like those who haven't had that opportunity in months. long live chocolate (as they say is instinctive surogate for the big lack).

so ladies, sweethearts, lets quit snaping and have a snaps instead, bust the glasses into shivers at the end, because shivers always bring good fortune and happyness, shake hands, throw in some smiles, life is beautiful, #######, is a pitty to waste time arguing things that dont worth arguing, lets agree to disagree, thats a great invention of mankind.

yes, u can all get mad at me now, make a greater aliance and bring it all on me, i dont mind take some yelling as long as is constructive for peace on the long shot. and yes, i didnt get to sleep yet, so excuse me, but i am allowed to be weird now.

a toast for the VJ's! argumens or no arguments, this is a helpful place, and we should start with the presumption no one comes around with the intend to harm, and even if disagreements might occur, is imposible to have many ppl who think with their own head and have them all agree at all times. cheers!

:ot2:

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I just made it all up

Wot? That wasnt an attack, I am just saying I don't see what you saw at the time.

I know it wasnt a personal attack....Im just tired of explaining my own research, justification..

why did i bite in the first place?! :lol:

I don't understand. Have you had to explain and justify your research before this thread?

Here's the thing, Lisa. My husband's greencard took 17 months. If we had done CR1 we wouldn't have had that problem. He would have arrived in the US with his greencard. I know you are separated now and you want him here. I can completely understand that. But it's not easy waiting on a delayed greencard either. LaL and I could write volumns to you about how it actually CAN affect your husband's life and assimilation to America.

I wouldn't be speaking to you about this (being certain which visa you will go for) if I didn't have good reason to be. I'm not here to pick a fight.

Rebecca,

While I always welcome others experience, I dont really care if it takes 3 years to get a GC as long as we are together. I dont want to risk being apart that long, however.

As far as not welcoming others that arent "in the club"... to be asked.."where did you get the info?" and then have someone take the time to go look after i have done so, is a little insulting..

If you had a history of giving a darn about me or helping me, then i would be more inclined to listen.

sorry, but the history is the opposite.

I dont think that you can fully understand the feeling of being away from your husband since you were approved so quickly. I am in a totally different situation here.

I know there are ALOT of people who have been there before and regretted going the K3 route, but I just want my husband here ASAP. If we have to struggle with AOS, so be it. We will be together.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Its look like a great week for our friends here who had been approved! I had hoped to celebrate Thanksgiving with my husband, then Christmas...But, it’s really such this separation from each other, you all know!

Now I give up this waiting, this night I start my travel to US on my 90 days Visa Waiver, I hope I can wait there and then fly back for the interview,,, if the customs want, if not Im back at my ofice already next week and a really white Christmas with all tissues in my knee. Please wish me good luck tomorrow,, I need it. I had apply leave from my work in 90 days.Have a nice weekend, hope the VJ party been great this week!

I just made it all up

Wot? That wasnt an attack, I am just saying I don't see what you saw at the time.

I know it wasnt a personal attack....Im just tired of explaining my own research, justification..

I don't understand. Have you had to explain and justify your research before this thread?

Here's the thing, Lisa. My husband's greencard took 17 months. If we had done CR1 we wouldn't have had that problem. He would have arrived in the US with his greencard. I know you are separated now and you want him here. I can completely understand that. But it's not easy waiting on a delayed greencard either. LaL and I could write volumns to you about how it actually CAN affect your husband's life and assimilation to America.

I wouldn't be speaking to you about this (being certain which visa you will go for) if I didn't have good reason to be. I'm not here to pick a fight.

Rebecca,

While I always welcome others experience, I dont really care if it takes 3 years to get a GC as long as we are together. I dont want to risk being apart that long, however.

As far as not welcoming others that arent "in the club"... to be asked.."where did you get the info?" and then have someone take the time to go look after i have done so, is a little insulting..

If you had a history of giving a darn about me or helping me, then i would be more inclined to listen.

I dont think that you can fully understand the feeling of being away from your husband since you were approved so quickly. I am in a totally different situation here.

I know there are ALOT of people who have been there before and regretted going the K3 route, but I just want my husband here ASAP. If we have to struggle with AOS, so be it. We will be together.

It wasn't meant as an insult. I have been here a long time, and observed a lot. I am also MENA so I take note in MENA related topics. When you stated CR1s tend to get more or longer AP than K3's it stuck out in my mind as something I had not seen for Jordan, and actually I saw the opposite. Here, yes on VJ. I haven't found a more comprehensive search available than on here while on AP, and I don't know many people outside of the online community to ask "are you on AP and what visa did you apply for". So I clicked a few links and did a search.

I am not saying for anyone to make decisions based on anything other than what is good for them personally, I just commented where I saw a discrepancy and don't really see the big deal about it.

Edited by LaL

Filed: Other Timeline
I just made it all up

Rebecca,

You and I and a few others had ONE altercation in ONE thread. It is not as if we have some 'history', Lisa. In the interest of peace, I was attempting to speak to you civilly. Apparently you would rather hold a grudge?

It is true I was not separated as long as you are. This is constantly brought up to me and is pretty much why I don't bother with these upper forums much.

But I've also been married longer than you, and in the US with my husband longer than you. In other words, I have real life experience as to what a foreign-born person experiences once they arrive here and try to adjust to life in America. Believe me, what you and your husband experience apart right now will later pale to what occurs after he arrives.

My experience, this side of the visajourney, is colored by my deep love for my husband and my wishes and efforts to make HIS life whole after he abandoned all he knew to live here with me.

You cannot understand until you have been in my shoes. Just as you say I can't understand how you feel.

Timeline
I just made it all up

Rebecca,

It wasn't meant as an insult. I have been here a long time, and observed a lot. I am also MENA so I take note in MENA related topics. When you stated CR1s tend to get more or longer AP than K3's it stuck out in my mind as something I had not seen for Jordan, and actually I saw the opposite. Here, yes on VJ. I haven't found a more comprehensive search available than on here while on AP, and I don't know many people outside of the online community to ask "are you on AP and what visa did you apply for". So I clicked a few links and did a search.

I am not saying for anyone to make decisions based on anything other than what is good for them personally, I just commented where I saw a discrepancy and don't really see the big deal about it.

LAL,

I am sorry then. I assumed(we all know what happens).... see, there has been a history of members "inviting" other members onto a thread to pick. I was feeling snotty at that moment, and misdirected it at you.

I apologize.

Lisa

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Excuse me, ladies. But is this a situation wherein information is not appreciated if contributed by members outside of the 'club'?

No, that would be the group over in the MENA thread, and the group from expats that come here to stir trouble.

We welcome all information. We just don't believe we have to agree with it :D

Timeline

Anywayz...I'm going to the shooting range right now. When I get back, I will start making preparations for our weekend pity party. We still have a little less than an hour and a half for VSC to close...let's see if anymore approvals squeeze in this week.

Get your dancing shoes on! Tonight we paaaaaaaaaartaaaayyyyyy!

Timeline

what should I bring?

appetizers?

desert?

vanilla vodka? heh

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
what should I bring?

appetizers?

desert?

vanilla vodka? heh

I'll bring the brownies and chips and dip!

Fariha

---------------------------------------------

"Our 1,000 Mile Visa Journey Thus Far"

---------------------------------------------

I-130

Sent: 07/29/08

Recieved: 07/30/08

NOA1: 08/01/08

Touched: 08/07/08

Approved: 01/12/09

I-129

Sent: 08/07/08

Recieved 08/08/08

NOA1: 08/14/08

Touched: 08/19/08

Approved: 01/12/08

"A (visa) journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step". - Lao-tzu

Timeline
omg, my psychic ego is growing. i predicted desi's approval 3 hours before he announced it. i should quit sleep and start predicting. seems works everytime i am exhausted.

and desi, is np. is my pleasure to look for my dust collectors family. i cant change things, but i am happy when i sense one of u will be happy today

anti,

how many kids will I have? :lol:

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

ufffff, I sleept. have to wait until my next non-sleeping marathon. thats when i am inspired. hehehe. but tell me, I focus on kids with habibe, or all the kids?

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline
ufffff, I sleept. have to wait until my next non-sleeping marathon. thats when i am inspired. hehehe. but tell me, I focus on kids with habibe, or all the kids?

well just habibi please i already have one and dont plan on having any with anyone else :lol:

Thanks!

Timeline

well just habibi please i already have one and dont plan on having any with anyone else :lol:

Where are you and your habeebee? Invite him to our party!

My habeebee is sleeping :( Today I dance alone I guess! :dance:

Timeline

Where are you and your habeebee? Invite him to our party!

My habeebee is sleeping :( Today I dance alone I guess! :dance:

Im here now..lets rock

habibi is asleep, ts 4am there heh

i just got back from a bit of a spending spree lol

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.