KingMedusa

IV Fee Bill paid... No info at NVC

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Vj members,

Has this happened to anyone? I've paid the IV Fee of $380. I used USPS Money order. After 14 agonizing days, NVC cannot tell me anything about this payment. How long do I have to wait to hear that they've received my money. The post office was a joke this morning! I should wait 60 days before they can tell if it's been cashed. Hello! Do I have time to wait?

I'm getting impatient about all this wait...I've been at it since 2003.

Have you spoken directly to NVC yet or only using the automated service? What address did you send the IV bill to?

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I think it took mine a couple of weeks to get into the system. You also must remember you had a holiday in there as well, as much as it sucks during the process government workers need holidays too! :yes: It will show up in the next day or two. As Lorelle asked have you actually tried talking to NVC rather than just using the automated system? I did this but even still they denied they had recieved it and voila the next day the automated system acknowledged it was there and had been for several days.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

It will get there. I always suggest to use a courier service when sending these payments to the lockbox. That way you can track your money, and there is insurance if they happen to lose your mail. Putting a first class stamp on it and putting it in the mail is not very safe. Maybe for paying your cable bill but not for your visa. This is just my opinion...I'm hungry, bye.

5.26.23: Wedding

6.24.23: I-130

8.21.24: NVC

Timeline
Have you spoken directly to NVC yet or only using the automated service? What address did you send the IV bill to?

Yea I did Aussie. The lady has no clue what's going on. She just said keep waiting. And what makes other people think I sent the fees via snail mail? Anyway!

Aussie, I have a quick question. Have you realized that the cover sheet link for DS-230 in not working? I've been trying really hard but it looks corrupted. Thanks!

Aussie, I have a quick question. Have you realized that the cover sheet link for DS-230 in not working? I've been trying really hard but it looks corrupted. Thanks!

Read this.

Timeline

Read this.

Girl 37 you're a life saver! I've been sent RFE and I was in shock! They did not even send me the DS-230 and I got this? Thanks a bunch!!!

I've been sent RFE and I was in shock! They did not even send me the DS-230 and I got this? Thanks a bunch!!!

I think I am reading your question correctly.

If you have already submitted the I-864, I think this perhaps may help you see what has happened http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13692 That being the case you can breath now :)

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

:angry:

Vj members,

Has this happened to anyone? I've paid the IV Fee of $380. I used USPS Money order. After 14 agonizing days, NVC cannot tell me anything about this payment. How long do I have to wait to hear that they've received my money. The post office was a joke this morning! I should wait 60 days before they can tell if it's been cashed. Hello! Do I have time to wait?

I finally realized every time I did any paperwork with the NVC, it took 2 weeks for them to acknowledge their receipt, and then it two about 1 week or 10 days to respond back to me, for each function. Awwwwgggghhh! :angry:

Anyway, just hang in there .... it is better to call them directly not just the automated system.

Timeline
:angry:

Vj members,

I finally realized every time I did any paperwork with the NVC, it took 2 weeks for them to acknowledge their receipt, and then it two about 1 week or 10 days to respond back to me, for each function. Awwwwgggghhh! :angry:

Anyway, just hang in there .... it is better to call them directly not just the automated system.

Finally, this morning, I was told via phone that they got my IV Fee on June 6th! That was ten days ago. All the same, I've sent them the James" shortcut version of the DS-230 for all I care.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.