w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Short-haired women are less sexy

197 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So Danno, let me get this straight. A woman of 55 and over, as stated in one of your rules, shouldn't have long hair. But on another rule long hair symbolizes a woman. So does that mean that once a woman hits 55 she is the same as a eunuch us to a man? :unsure:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think some older woman look great with long hair.. I think it just depends on how it is styled etc....

actually in Jaclyn Smith's case.. her hair looks better now then it did when she was younger :P

jaclynsmith.jpg

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Funny thing is that the guys at the office and I had this very conversation just a few weeks ago.

The consensus was that generally speaking women look better with long hair. Not that there's not that exception here and there but the consensus amongst us, those with superior taste in women :devil: , was that most look better elaving their hair long.....

The conversation also went to the "age appropriate" do's that middle aged women are oftentimes talked into by stylist and the consensus here was that most of them are "weird" and "unnatural" in appearance.

I agree with the last statement. I've seen some middle aged women with some pretty wierd stuff going on, and yes, most of those styles are close cropped and short too.....

miss_me_yet.jpg

So Danno, let me get this straight. A woman of 55 and over, as stated in one of your rules, shouldn't have long hair. But on another rule long hair symbolizes a woman. So does that mean that once a woman hits 55 she is the same as a eunuch us to a man? :unsure:

That's when he trades her in for a younger model. Aren't liberal divorce laws great :lol:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I never said "shouldn't" ....I simply pointed out that with maturity often times the hair quality is such that long hair is not practical (if even possible).

No woman should strive to look like an eunuch and sadly many of these shorter hairstyles mimic just that.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That's when he trades her in for a younger model. Aren't liberal divorce laws great :lol:

Nahhh, that's not my style Madame Cleo.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Funny thing is that the guys at the office and I had this very conversation just a few weeks ago.

The consensus was that generally speaking women look better with long hair. Not that there's not that exception here and there but the consensus amongst us, those with superior taste in women :devil: , was that most look better elaving their hair long.....

The conversation also went to the "age appropriate" do's that middle aged women are oftentimes talked into by stylist and the consensus here was that most of them are "weird" and "unnatural" in appearance.

I agree with the last statement. I've seen some middle aged women with some pretty wierd stuff going on, and yes, most of those styles are close cropped and short too.....

Seems to be the consensus 'round our water cooler too. But what do we know?

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

On the subject of women's hair, couldn't help but notice that many of the girls in Venezuela are wearing jeans with a waist line so low, you can see hair that I believe you are not suppose to see. Least you can compare the color of that hair to what's on top of the head. Necklines are also dropping, doesn't leave much to the imagination, if you are tall or they bend over in front of you. From the rear, a women bend over to grab a can on the lowest shelve exposing all of her underwear that really wasn't covering much of anything.

Wonder if that style would become popular here? Aren't private spots private anymore?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On the subject of women's hair, couldn't help but notice that many of the girls in Venezuela are wearing jeans with a waist line so low, you can see hair that I believe you are not suppose to see. Least you can compare the color of that hair to what's on top of the head. Necklines are also dropping, doesn't leave much to the imagination, if you are tall or they bend over in front of you. From the rear, a women bend over to grab a can on the lowest shelve exposing all of her underwear that really wasn't covering much of anything.

Wonder if that style would become popular here? Aren't private spots private anymore?

and what are you complaining for? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

and what are you complaining for? :huh:

Ha, who is complaining, was just commenting, call it an eye witness report if you may. But could add, if you have it, show it, if you don't, hide it.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
And I love my short hair, never grew it long again.

Absolutely! I haven't had long hair for 15 years. The longest I've had it in that time is when it was in a bob. Short hair is easy to look after and you can always funk it up if you want to. My hair takes me about 10 minutes to do, tops.

My old hairdresser in London refused to cut hair on ladies over 40 if it was long. Said that women over that age should stop trying to be girls and grow up. Long hair on women over 40 IS aging - he's right.

Just my 2 cents, of course. :P

"Grown-up" women are supposed to have short hair? :blink:

That's not what I really said. You see quite a few women over 40 dressing far too young for their age (trying to retain that "girlie youth"). Having long hair can be an equivalent to that, in many cases.

I just think it's aging on women over 40, is all.

Oh, I soooo agree, long hair on older ladies is TACKY!!!

I cut mine short when I was around 30 and I LOVE it still.....

when my hair was long, it always ended up in a scrunchy half way through the day cause it would start driving me nuts....so what was the point?

Now my hair is stylish and pulled together all thorughout the day.

40 is the absolute LIMIT in my mind to have super long hair.

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

so not only your wrinkles and saggy body will say you're old, but your hair also? I don't thijnk it's tacky. Tacky is everybody reaching a certain age having to have the same short haircut, like they're announcing my days of being pretty are over so I might as well cut my hair to finish the job.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

so not only your wrinkles and saggy body will say you're old, but your hair also? I don't thijnk it's tacky. Tacky is everybody reaching a certain age having to have the same short haircut, like they're announcing my days of being pretty are over so I might as well cut my hair to finish the job.

:thumbs::thumbs:

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007