w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Short-haired women are less sexy

197 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am really disturbed by this. I thought I was merely cutting off the layers. Now I learn that I am purposely making myself unsexy to my husband. I am so confused. Perhaps I am a closet lesbian. OMG. :unsure:

aha! you are so busted now!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
agree. sex is better when the guy has something to pull on.

I agree with kittycat on this one...hair pulling is essential to a crazy time :blush:

...unless it's a wig - then it gets weird.

Well Hot Damn Fancy,!

I knew eventually you would find SOMETHING in the bedroom "weird"!

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

A couple of points I'd like to add.

1. posting pics of beautiful ladies with short hair is meaningless, A beautiful lady would look good bald... but, even better with hair.... and even better with enough hair to "get-a-hold" of.

2. Women (and mens) hair looses health/quality with age (typically). A 55 yr old woman with hair

to her butt looks more like a -deaconess in a snake handling church- than a hot babe.

3. Lesbos do typically have short hair but not only short, it must have a bit of crazy-spike to it.

(mini pick-up trucks are optional)

4. Every "real man" likes long hair, ... though not on every woman.

Any guy who claims "no preference" is either lying...

has taken a "womans study" course or too much of a frigging intellectual Egg-head.

5. In my opinion long hair is a like an unmistakable "Banner" advertising ...."female".

And while it certainly is not the only female attribute it is perhaps the most visual... and we know with Men EVERTHING is visual.

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
agree. sex is better when the guy has something to pull on.

I agree with kittycat on this one...hair pulling is essential to a crazy time :blush:

...unless it's a wig - then it gets weird.

steven, just what are you doing to that wig? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
question and please understand I am just asking... when your hair is past your butt... and you have to go to the "water closet" how do you make sure it's not in the way? i mean all of it? I understand some wrap their hair around there neck but..... makes me wonder is all :huh:

hi rajaa.........i can answer that when my hair was past my butt i would twist it and clip it up on my head with one of those huge long clips i thought cutting my hair to my waist would help but still have to use the clip :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
LONDON: Women who lop their hair short are no longer interested in bedroom action, say researchers, who claim that 'deliberately reducing one's attractiveness' can sometimes be a way of repelling men's interest.

Initially, the claim was made by sex therapist and former comedian Pamela Stephenson, 59, who said that ladies who cut their hair are deliberately making themselves less sexy to blokes.

However, now the theory has got scientific backing after experts claimed that the links between long hair and sex go back to caveman times, reports the Daily Star.

Dr Pam Spurr, a relationships expert, said: "The woman who no longer wants sex uses a haircut to show she's reclaiming power in the bedroom.

"For women, hair is a reflection of the person, of her moods and her self-esteem."

Relationship psychologist Anjula Mutanda added: "Cave paintings celebrated long-haired women - the longer the hair

the more fertile and, therefore, desirable she was."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/HealthS...how/3801130.cms

Would find learning how does one become an expert in relating the length of hair to sex drive, and is the pay good? Being dragged to these experts by my ex, one thing I learned is that their divorce rate is extremely high, so they are trying to solve your problems when they can't even solve their own.

Another thing I learned is their code of ethics only emphasized not to have sex with either their patients or other psychologist or marriage counselors. Must be a promiscuous horny bunch of people in that field. One question they won't answer is what is their success rate.

It always amuses me how much the caveman days end up looking like the popular fantasy of 1950. I bet next some relationship "expert" finds cave paintings of miniskirts. What counts as sexy in hairstyles is almost certainly a matter of fashion: twenties flapper, French court wigs, straight long hippie hair, 80s perms.

Get the cut that works with your hair and face.

A very sobering view. :thumbs:

I think more so just what's in style, sexy is whatever it means to an individual. To some men it's short hair, to some long hair, to some braids, and there are even some that think bald women are sexy. I wouldn't let fashion, style, or an expert tell me my wife's not the sexiest woman on this planet just the way she is.

I think there's definitely room for personal preference. But I suspect that if every actress, model, pin-up, whatever, had short hair, we'd be seeing tons of articles on how men just naturally preferred short hair, because it was fun and spiky and cute, and how back in caveman days women with long hair got tangled in the bushes and eaten by tigers or some such. :)

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

that skraggly thingy hanging from his chin really has it going on! :thumbs:

NOT! :wacko:

Edited by roi_aggie

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Timeline
In my opinion long hair is a like an unmistakable "Banner" advertising ...."female".

Book 'em, Danno

You must often be sexually confused, Danno.

man_long_hair.jpg

Dude, I wondered what you look like... but I never imagined "that".

:rofl:

William Penn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
In my opinion long hair is a like an unmistakable "Banner" advertising ...."female".

Book 'em, Danno

man_long_hair.jpg

:lol: Just don't hit on me.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i used to have short hair and loved it, Mariska Hargitay from SVU pulls off short hair very well, but shes attractive anyway

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

Book 'em, Danno

man_long_hair.jpg

I'll try to contain myself but with that long hair... like a woman and that smooth (hairless) chest like a woman....well, let's just say.. it won't be easy.

:devil:

William Penn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Book 'em, Danno

man_long_hair.jpg

I'll try to contain myself but with that long hair... like a woman and that smooth (hairless) chest like a woman....well, let's just say.. it won't be easy.

:devil:

:blink::rofl:

What does this do to you?

jesus.jpg