w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Short-haired women are less sexy

197 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
And I love my short hair, never grew it long again.

Absolutely! I haven't had long hair for 15 years. The longest I've had it in that time is when it was in a bob. Short hair is easy to look after and you can always funk it up if you want to. My hair takes me about 10 minutes to do, tops.

My old hairdresser in London refused to cut hair on ladies over 40 if it was long. Said that women over that age should stop trying to be girls and grow up. Long hair on women over 40 IS aging - he's right.

Just my 2 cents, of course. :P

"Grown-up" women are supposed to have short hair? :blink:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I've had super short hair and long hair. I plan on being the lady with the grey braid....

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
question and please understand I am just asking... when your hair is past your butt... and you have to go to the "water closet" how do you make sure it's not in the way? i mean all of it? I understand some wrap their hair around there neck but..... makes me wonder is all :huh:

gee your hair smells terrific different........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Absolutely! I haven't had long hair for 15 years. The longest I've had it in that time is when it was in a bob. Short hair is easy to look after and you can always funk it up if you want to. My hair takes me about 10 minutes to do, tops.

My old hairdresser in London refused to cut hair on ladies over 40 if it was long. Said that women over that age should stop trying to be girls and grow up. Long hair on women over 40 IS aging - he's right.

That's not what I really said. You see quite a few women over 40 dressing far too young for their age (trying to retain that "girlie youth"). Having long hair can be an equivalent to that, in many cases.

I just think it's aging on women over 40, is all.

Edited by Magenta

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
question and please understand I am just asking... when your hair is past your butt... and you have to go to the "water closet" how do you make sure it's not in the way? i mean all of it? I understand some wrap their hair around there neck but..... makes me wonder is all :huh:

Jane complained to HR that Charles would always come over to the water cooler and tell her how terrific her hair smelled.

Jane wanted Charles fired on the grounds of Sexual Harassment. The HR director told Jane she should learn to take a compliment.

Jane explained that Charles is 3 feet tall. :)

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Timeline

Jane complained to HR that Charles would always come over to the water cooler and tell her how terrific her hair smelled.

Jane wanted Charles fired on the grounds of Sexual Harassment. The HR director told Jane she should learn to take a compliment.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

It always amuses me how much the caveman days end up looking like the popular fantasy of 1950. I bet next some relationship "expert" finds cave paintings of miniskirts. What counts as sexy in hairstyles is almost certainly a matter of fashion: twenties flapper, French court wigs, straight long hippie hair, 80s perms.

Get the cut that works with your hair and face.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That's not what I really said. You see quite a few women over 40 dressing far too young for their age (trying to retain that "girlie youth"). Having long hair can be an equivalent to that, in many cases.

I just think it's aging on women over 40, is all.

So Demi Moore is, uhm aging or refusing to age? :blink:

Sorry - part of the long hair and over 40 crowd myself. Wear it up in a bun for the most part, but we are all entitled to our own opinions and glad to have the freedom to voice them!

Timeline:

3/11/08 I 129 F filed

3/20/08 NOA1

6/20/08 NOA2

7/05/08 Packet 3

12/22/08 Interview

12/29/08 Visa Delivered

1/26/08 POE

3/20/08 Wedding

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
It always amuses me how much the caveman days end up looking like the popular fantasy of 1950. I bet next some relationship "expert" finds cave paintings of miniskirts. What counts as sexy in hairstyles is almost certainly a matter of fashion: twenties flapper, French court wigs, straight long hippie hair, 80s perms.

A very sobering view. :thumbs:

I think more so just what's in style, sexy is whatever it means to an individual. To some men it's short hair, to some long hair, to some braids, and there are even some that think bald women are sexy. I wouldn't let fashion, style, or an expert tell me my wife's not the sexiest woman on this planet just the way she is.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I LOVE my short hair! It's funky and fun and SEXY...long hair is not me at all. It doesn't fit my personality, it doesn't fit my face, and you couldn't pay me to grow it out. I think studies like that are ridiculous. Everyone has different likes and dislikes--my man loves my short hair! How incredibly BORING if every woman in the world had long hair...variety is the spice of life!! :D

I-129F:

Feb. 12, 2008-I met Aldo while vacationing on the Riviera Maya in Mexico

Aug. 29, 2008-K1 application filed by our attorney

Sept. 2, 2008-NOA1

Dec. 16, 2008-NOA2

Mar. 4, 2009-Interview at Juarez Embassy-visa issued

Apr. 13, 2009-POE JFK Airport, NYC (Temporary 90-day work stamp received)

April 18, 2009-Wedding!!!

AOS:

May 26, 2009-Filed for AOS w/ EAD & AP

June 2, 2009-NOA

June 26, 2009-Transferred to CSC

July 10, 2009-Biometrics taken

July 15, 2009-AP Received (approved July 9)

July 20, 2009-EAD Card received (approved July 8)

Aug. 10, 2009-Green Card Received!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:rofl: crack me up!!!!!!

A very sobering view. :thumbs:

I think more so just what's in style, sexy is whatever it means to an individual. To some men it's short hair, to some long hair, to some braids, and there are even some that think bald women are sexy. I wouldn't let fashion, style, or an expert tell me my wife's not the sexiest woman on this planet just the way she is.

:thumbs:

don't make me bring up the Sugar and Lemon thread :whistle:

Timeline

is now a good time for that scratch and sniff joke? :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hehe it's nice knowing the inside jokes for a change :star: you must be on the night shift again??

Timeline

hehe it's nice knowing the inside jokes for a change :star: you must be on the night shift again??

i'll be on nights until the 17th. expected to rack up 95 hours of overtime from this past monday until then.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am really disturbed by this. I thought I was merely cutting off the layers. Now I learn that I am purposely making myself unsexy to my husband. I am so confused. Perhaps I am a closet lesbian. OMG. :unsure:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'