Short-haired women are less sexy

197 posts in this topic

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
What does it mean if your husband asks you to cut your hair short??? does that make him a lesbian :blink:

it means he's trying to save money on haircuts and shampoo.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
What does it mean if your husband asks you to cut your hair short??? does that make him a lesbian :blink:

it means he's trying to save money on haircuts and shampoo.

:rofl: nawww he knows me the money will go some place else.. especially these days!!!

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

I'm a lesbian, and I like my wife's hair long....I think it just means your husband wants you to start sending some of

your phone collection to Chicago....it's a code we use :D

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Timeline

I'm a lesbian, and I like my wife's hair long....I think it just means your husband wants you to start sending some of

:rofl: after all of this do you have T-mobile?

I always am considerate of my partner's desires of me. I will try to please him as long as it's not changing myself in ways that would make me not be who I really am. Also, I have NEVER been with a man who wanted my hair short.. ever... That however would not matter because me having long hair is ME. I've always had long hair and that is something people relate to me.... :) It now reaches past my butt,,, do most men find it feminine and sexy? My guess is yes.. a woman notices being noticed.

But, if it's not your thing,,, cool,,, hairdressers have to make a living and they'd starve waiting on me to show up.

Just my 2 cents worth,,,,,

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Timeline

:rofl: after all of this do you have T-mobile?

Of course I have T-mobile :thumbs:

LingChe NVC Guide

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
It now reaches past my butt,,, do most men find it feminine and sexy? My guess is yes.. a woman notices being noticed.

I certainly find it feminine and sexy :thumbs:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

The last long term relationship I was in, and we had a child together, his mantra was always "if you get fat or cut your hair we are done" So when I was "done" with him and really wanted him to know, I paid a visit to my hairdresser and cut off my locks.....he got the message... true story.

And I love my short hair, never grew it long again.

Timeline

question and please understand I am just asking... when your hair is past your butt... and you have to go to the "water closet" how do you make sure it's not in the way? i mean all of it? I understand some wrap their hair around there neck but..... makes me wonder is all :huh:

Timeline
question and please understand I am just asking... when your hair is past your butt... and you have to go to the "water closet" how do you make sure it's not in the way? i mean all of it? I understand some wrap their hair around there neck but..... makes me wonder is all :huh:

Careful....there was this guy Shpat who talked about the "water closet", and now he's gone. :)

LingChe NVC Guide

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

YES WE DID!

.png

Timeline

Careful....there was this guy Shpat who talked about the "water closet", and now he's gone. :)

ohhh yeahh i forgot.. :whistle:

and thank you for being a valued T-mobile customer :thumbs:

Did i tell you I won another phone :innocent: hehehehehe waiting for my husband to get here so he can make his choice. :star:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
And I love my short hair, never grew it long again.

Absolutely! I haven't had long hair for 15 years. The longest I've had it in that time is when it was in a bob. Short hair is easy to look after and you can always funk it up if you want to. My hair takes me about 10 minutes to do, tops.

My old hairdresser in London refused to cut hair on ladies over 40 if it was long. Said that women over that age should stop trying to be girls and grow up. Long hair on women over 40 IS aging - he's right.

Just my 2 cents, of course. :P

Timeline

Did i tell you I won another phone :innocent: hehehehehe waiting for my husband to get here so he can make his choice. :star:

Yes, you have rubbed that one into my face before :angry:

You and your hubs can keep the new phones...I just want the old CrackBerry you've got collecting dust. :)

Unless ya got something cooler :D

LingChe NVC Guide

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

YES WE DID!

.png

Timeline

Yes, you have rubbed that one into my face before :angry:

You and your hubs can keep the new phones...I just want the old CrackBerry you've got collecting dust. :)

Unless ya got something cooler :D

giving that one to my sis for the holidays... hubby most likly getting the G1 i am on the BB flip and won the Moto ZNE.. not sure what to do with :unsure: