Matab sena'ee by Ahmed Helmhy

Ga'latny mogreman by Ahmed Helmy

Morgan Ahmed Morgan by Adel Emam

Zarf tarek by Ahmed Helmy

Taimour & Shafi'aa by Ahmed El Sakaa

Yaqbian's building by Adel Emam

Ebn Ezz by Alaa' Waley Al Deen

Al Bahth 'an fedee7a by Adel Emam

There are still more movies coming up soon and we will have updated lists all the time. (F)

We like the bolded ones but Usama wants to know if you have a movie called Algezeera.

I will PM ya back with information. Algezeera is not available yet but as soon as we have it I will let you know.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
The titles we have for now are:

Sagheera ala el hob by so'aad hosney

Tito by Ahmed el sa2aa

Andaleeb al do2yy by Mohamed Henedy

Omar & Salma by Tamer Hosney

There are still more movies coming up soon and we will have updated lists all the time. (F)

We like the bolded ones but Usama wants to know if you have a movie called Algezeera.

I will PM ya back with information. Algezeera is not available yet but as soon as we have it I will let you know.

I want that movie too babe; so keep me updated whenever u get it!

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Timeline
The titles we have for now are:

Sagheera ala el hob by so'aad hosney

Tito by Ahmed el sa2aa

Andaleeb al do2yy by Mohamed Henedy

Omar & Salma by Tamer Hosney

I want that movie too babe; so keep me updated whenever u get it!

Will do babes! (F)

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm not sure what any of these movies are, but I would love to see some Egyptian movies with English subtitles.

:star:

When I was in Egypt, they always had the sound down too low on the tv for me to hear well, but they could all read the Arabic subtitles so had no problem with the sound. That was only slightly aggravating. lol

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

I'm not sure what any of these movies are, but I would love to see some Egyptian movies with English subtitles.

:star:

When I was in Egypt, they always had the sound down too low on the tv for me to hear well, but they could all read the Arabic subtitles so had no problem with the sound. That was only slightly aggravating. lol

:lol:

Some are old and some are new. Like the one with Tamer Hosny. Cute! We will have a PDF to send via email soon so you can read a small summary about the movies. Depends on what you like drama, comedy or action.

Let me know. (F)

For those of you with children we also have cartoons and children shows in the arabic language. We have the twins watching them now so they can learn the language as well as my MIL and hubby only speaking in Arabic with them.

I completely forgot about having them too but JP just reminded me!!! Thanks JP! (F)

For those of you with children we also have cartoons and children shows in the arabic language. We have the twins watching them now so they can learn the language as well as my MIL and hubby only speaking in Arabic with them.

I completely forgot about having them too but JP just reminded me!!! Thanks JP! (F)

:luv:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Forgot to add we have English movies for kids in Arabic. Madgascar, Shrek, etc.

I would like to watch two french movies " bienvenue chez les chtits" and "Meserine" but the think is I dont think you do have them

ps: im not that much into arabic movies but if there is anything wid Adel Imam forward it to me its gonna be fun.

07/07 Received a 5 years F-1 Visa in Casablanca Embassy

06/21/08 I got married to my lovely wife

10/07/08 AoS mailed!!!

12/07/08 AoS Received in Chicago Office

10/16/08 Received NOA and the money order got cashed

11/06/08 Biometrics Appointement

11/06/08 Biometrics Done

02/05/2009 Received interview letter

20/12/2008 EAD & AP approved

24/12/2008 EAD approved again( :oO)

02/25/2009 GC Approved

03/02/2009 GC received

01/05/2011 I-751 Mailed.

01/10/2011 Check got Cashed.

03/08/2011 Hell Ya I got approved ( Thanks to WM Tom Langford)

I would like to watch two french movies " bienvenue chez les chtits" and "Meserine" but the think is I dont think you do have them

ps: im not that much into arabic movies but if there is anything wid Adel Imam forward it to me its gonna be fun.

We can get the French movies too but no English subtitles.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.