Nothing1234

Arabic Movies w/ English Subtitles

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

:star: If anyone is interested in getting your spouses (or yourself) Arabic movies w/ English subtitles on DVD for the holidays let me know. We have many titles available. If you have a list of movies you're interested in getting PM me. We have old and new ones that we have added English subtitles to. Mostly they are Egyptian movies old and new but we can try to obtain others. :star:

PM me for further details. (F)

The titles we have for now are:

Sagheera ala el hob by so'aad hosney

Tito by Ahmed el sa2aa

Andaleeb al do2yy by Mohamed Henedy

Omar & Salma by Tamer Hosney

Matab sena'ee by Ahmed Helmhy

Ga'latny mogreman by Ahmed Helmy

Morgan Ahmed Morgan by Adel Emam

Zarf tarek by Ahmed Helmy

Taimour & Shafi'aa by Ahmed El Sakaa

Yaqbian's building by Adel Emam

Ebn Ezz by Alaa' Waley Al Deen

Al Bahth 'an fedee7a by Adel Emam

There are still more movies coming up soon and we will have updated lists all the time. (F)

Tito by Ahmed el sa2aa

There are still more movies coming up soon and we will have updated lists all the time. (F)

I wanna find some movies with Laila Alwi

By the way I love this American movie

HITCH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Where did you get all of these movies? I'll ask Usama to read the list and see which ones he'd want. I've actually never seen a new arabic movie...all of the ones on ART that I have seen have been old, but they're so fun to watch even if I don't know what they're saying.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Where did you get all of these movies? I'll ask Usama to read the list and see which ones he'd want. I've actually never seen a new arabic movie...all of the ones on ART that I have seen have been old, but they're so fun to watch even if I don't know what they're saying.

I agree I have seen so many old ones and they are hysterical even if you can't understand so of it. That's why I love seeing some of them over again with English subtitles! Opens up a whole new world! :lol:

What about Limby movies? Do you have any of those?

Yes! Very funny!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thx for the list Nawal! :thumbs: I'm going to forward it to Waleed and see what he say.

Great. I love the comedy ones the best but Tito was great! He's a popular action hero and he's hawt to boot! :P

How can I get these movies if my video store doesn't have them? Buy them on Amazon?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Thx for the list Nawal! :thumbs: I'm going to forward it to Waleed and see what he say.

Great. I love the comedy ones the best but Tito was great! He's a popular action hero and he's hawt to boot! :P

How can I get these movies if my video store doesn't have them? Buy them on Amazon?

I tried to PM u but its disabled. :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Safer that way. facebook me! :P

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Safer that way. facebook me! :P

:thumbs::devil:

I agree....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tito by Ahmed el sa2aa

We like the bolded ones but Usama wants to know if you have a movie called Algezeera.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.