Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

Crossing my fingers for you :thumbs:

cdneh...have you guys checked today?

Yes. Still there. :huh:

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
hi, i like to join you, i received the approval letter on 23/ october and the NVC didn't receive it yet !

Hi welcome!

It happened to me too. Then I got a second approval notice and date! Get on to USCIS.... if you haven't already.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

One More Time... I cant Get Over It :cry::crying::cry::crying:

Ok I Feel Better Now.... :content:

hi, i like to join you, i received the approval letter on 23/ october and the NVC didn't receive it yet !

Dento, Im sorry to hear youre wait is so long..... Thats's just about as worst as what were are going thru over here. Hopefully once NVC receives your case it will go right thru their office. Best Of Luck.

Still there as of today. I don't think we will be out any time soon either. Not that they have said anything useful, they never do.

I know of a couple of others here in Auckland who have been in and out of NVC in two days, just lately, and while I'm pleased they didn't get hung up, I still don't understand why we have.

I think it's totally unnaceptable that they don't say why.

Timeline

Im not really sure what to think anymore, I have lost so much sleep over this and is causing a lot of stress for me and my fiance.

We were really hoping to be married on Valentines Day but the way things are looking Im not sure Ill be able to make it out on time. Still trying to be optimistic though.

Im not really sure what to think anymore, I have lost so much sleep over this and is causing a lot of stress for me and my fiance.

We were really hoping to be married on Valentines Day but the way things are looking Im not sure Ill be able to make it out on time. Still trying to be optimistic though.

It's very stressful...for us as well. We're just a couple of boring middle aged people who love each other, and would like to be together, legally.

I don't know why it's all turned into this insane dog and pony show.

Timeline

It's very stressful...for us as well. We're just a couple of boring middle aged people who love each other, and would like to be together, legally.

Yep! with you on that one. Stress - now I truly know the full meaning of the word.

We are nearing middle aged, not boring though! :jest: Not yet.

Yep! with you on that one. Stress - now I truly know the full meaning of the word.

We are nearing middle aged, not boring though! :jest: Not yet.

Welll...we aren't exactly totally beige....yet :jest:

Timeline

If they dont move any faster...who knows what color we'd be by the end of this :ph34r:

Are you guys still calling on a daily basis?

I am soooo tired of waiting. Have you all done your medical? Honestly I have ran out of things to do to keep my mind off of this. All my docs are ready... I've been ready for the interview for months.

Timeline
If they dont move any faster...who knows what color we'd be by the end of this :ph34r:

Are you guys still calling on a daily basis?

I am soooo tired of waiting. Have you all done your medical? Honestly I have ran out of things to do to keep my mind off of this. All my docs are ready... I've been ready for the interview for months.

I'd be battleship gray I think! I feel that way anyway.

I called yesterday. I can't face the disappointment today, so in turn haven't called yet.

I'm not doing the medical until the embassy in London have my case. I think it would really confuse things.

I have been ready for the next step since the summer. At this rate I will have to apply for new police cert as it's only vaild for a year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.