Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
It's over. They tell us tonight it has been sent to Auckland.

I made him ring back and speak to someone else...just to double check :yes:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations!!!! That is best news Ive heard today!!!! Im glad it's over for you.... on to the next level :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

THat is a good news indeed. Just get ready for the next level of the journey cdneh.

I haven't called NVC yet but i will try by next week. Guys, are they open 24 hours a day? PLease let me know.

THat is a good news indeed. Just get ready for the next level of the journey cdneh.

I haven't called NVC yet but i will try by next week. Guys, are they open 24 hours a day? PLease let me know.

They are open Monday to Friday until 11pm for phone calls.

We are all ready, once the case reaches Auckland.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

oh my word...cdneh, you finally made it...you were becoming like a veteran around here:) ...

so you stayed 7 weeks and 2 days... did they tell you why? cos if ill stay that long at NVC ill totally have to postpone my wedding...im already there for more than 4 weeks so im already thinking about postponing the wedding...

anyway, congrats cdneh and be happy cos you are a lot closer to meet ur fiancee now

blessings,

Nate

In Christ alone my hope is found;

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This cornerstone, this solid ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

Woohoo, that wonderful news cdneh. I am so happy for you :dance:

oh my word...cdneh, you finally made it...you were becoming like a veteran around here:) ...

so you stayed 7 weeks and 2 days... did they tell you why? cos if ill stay that long at NVC ill totally have to postpone my wedding...im already there for more than 4 weeks so im already thinking about postponing the wedding...

We are getting to the point were we might have to reschedule our wedding plans also. Hopefully the NVC will be kind to the rest of us and let us out soon.

K1 Journey

I-129F Sent : 2nd July 2008

NOA1 : 25th July 2008

NOA2 : 28th November 2008

NVC Received : 2nd December 2008

NVC Left : 12th January 2009

Consulate Received : 26th January 2009

Packet 3 Sent : 27th January 2009

Interview: 19th February 2009

Visa in hand : 24th February 2009

Flew to US: 28th February 2009

Wedding Day 10th March 2009 in snowy Colorado

AOS Journey

AOS package sent : 24th March 2009

NOA: 31st March 2009

AOS transferred to CSC: 13th April 2009

Biometrics Appt: 23rd April 2009

AOS approved 13th May 2009

Green Card received 9th June 2009

Stuck in AP at NVC thread

UK AOS Progress Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

GREAT!!!!!!! I rang back again too, as it's just so hard to believe when you do hear it!

:dance:

You must hold the AP record in this thread. Maybe we should make a list!?!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We are getting to the point were we might have to reschedule our wedding plans also. Hopefully the NVC will be kind to the rest of us and let us out soon.

Hi, what is your wedding date? I'd be reluctant to change anything just yet...you'll be out soon.

Timeline

Congratulations! I am happy for you, cdneh!

Hi, what is your wedding date? I'd be reluctant to change anything just yet...you'll be out soon.

When we got our NoA2 at the end of November we thought 3 months would be fine and provisionally scheduled for 24th February - which is now just over 6 weeks away /sigh

I guess a March wedding will be good to :)

K1 Journey

I-129F Sent : 2nd July 2008

NOA1 : 25th July 2008

NOA2 : 28th November 2008

NVC Received : 2nd December 2008

NVC Left : 12th January 2009

Consulate Received : 26th January 2009

Packet 3 Sent : 27th January 2009

Interview: 19th February 2009

Visa in hand : 24th February 2009

Flew to US: 28th February 2009

Wedding Day 10th March 2009 in snowy Colorado

AOS Journey

AOS package sent : 24th March 2009

NOA: 31st March 2009

AOS transferred to CSC: 13th April 2009

Biometrics Appt: 23rd April 2009

AOS approved 13th May 2009

Green Card received 9th June 2009

Stuck in AP at NVC thread

UK AOS Progress Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Rwanda
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who got out of NVC this week.....it gives us all hope!!!

miss_jane: I believe the call center is open Monday-Friday, 6:30am - 12:00am Eastern US time.

On Monday, we will be at NVC 4 weeks.....the last time I called was Thursday morning. I think I am going to wait until the 15th to call again. Man, I really can't take hearing them tell me our case is still in AP......it is so discouraging even though I know it is a process. But atleast seeing others get out this week gives me hope that things are getting back to normal and are starting to move.

Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS to all those who got out of NVC this week.....it gives us all hope!!!

miss_jane: I believe the call center is open Monday-Friday, 6:30am - 12:00am Eastern US time.

On Monday, we will be at NVC 4 weeks.....the last time I called was Thursday morning. I think I am going to wait until the 15th to call again. Man, I really can't take hearing them tell me our case is still in AP......it is so discouraging even though I know it is a process. But atleast seeing others get out this week gives me hope that things are getting back to normal and are starting to move.

congrats!! 6 weeks and 4 days over here!!! :crying: i hope this comming week will be a relief for me :wacko:

Timeline

congrats!! 6 weeks and 4 days over here!!! :crying: i hope this comming week will be a relief for me :wacko:

It will be your turn to get out of AP soon, Shaqkeys.

4 weeks and 4 days here, so I guess, for us we still have a long way to go.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.