Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there! happy new year to everyone,

just one concern folks, is there any way i can track if our case is in embassy now? we received letters (mail and email) from the NVC saying that our case is being sent to manila embassy. (dec. 17). I hope our case isn't stucked up on the NVC.

Let's all pray!

thanks,

jazz

Timeline

just one concern folks, is there any way i can track if our case is in embassy now? we received letters (mail and email) from the NVC saying that our case is being sent to manila embassy. (dec. 17). I hope our case isn't stucked up on the NVC.

Let's all pray!

thanks,

jazz

The best way for you to know is to call NVC direct and speak to a person as the automated system will not reflect K1 visa status. Only they can tell you if youre in AP like we are or not. Best of Luck, if they have sent it out give it at least a week for Manila to rec it then you can call the call center for verification and request an interview date.

Timeline

Let's all pray!

thanks,

jazz

The best way for you to know is to call NVC direct and speak to a person as the automated system will not reflect K1 visa status. Only they can tell you if youre in AP like we are or not. Best of Luck, if they have sent it out give it at least a week for Manila to rec it then you can call the call center for verification and request an interview date.

thanks sweet july.

Timeline

Let's all pray!

thanks,

jazz

hi, thanks for ur reply, anyway, the first time we called them, we spoke to a live person and gave us the MNL number and then told us that within a week they will send our case to the consulate, then we received letter from them through email and mail saying that our case has been forwarded. so what do u think? is our case good?

Timeline

Let's all pray!

thanks,

jazz

hi, thanks for ur reply, anyway, the first time we called them, we spoke to a live person and gave us the MNL number and then told us that within a week they will send our case to the consulate, then we received letter from them through email and mail saying that our case has been forwarded. so what do u think? is our case good?

It's hard to tell, I received 3 different letters stating that they will forward my file within a week, well that never happened and we have been stuck at NVC for over 6 weeks now. I would just give them another call to know for sure. Receiving an email and mail that says your case "has" been forwarded is a good sign indeed. Unlike most os us here, our letters all said "will be forwarded" within a week which never happened. The only way to know is to call them and ask what date they sent it out and if they have, they should be able to give you a specific date.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

I'm waiting to hear them say, in a week or so when I call them again, that our case has been stolen by a little green potato.

Unfortunately the one case that was sent to Croatia 15-ish days ago was not ours.

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys.

I've been reading your thread for a while. I'm not one of the ones who got stuck at NVC, at least not yet. Because our file hasn't even made it to NVC yet. The USCIS website has been updated on 12/19/08 for the last time even though the date on our NOA2 was 12/05/08.

Can anybody help me on what is going on?

Does that mean that they sent it out on the 19th? And is it normal to take that long to send it?

Thank you for your help and I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Timeline

Hey guys.

I've been reading your thread for a while. I'm not one of the ones who got stuck at NVC, at least not yet. Because our file hasn't even made it to NVC yet. The USCIS website has been updated on 12/19/08 for the last time even though the date on our NOA2 was 12/05/08.

Can anybody help me on what is going on?

Does that mean that they sent it out on the 19th? And is it normal to take that long to send it?

Thank you for your help and I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

we all got stucked at nvc...why are they sending letters stating that they will send it to our embassy within a week?ofcourse we get all excited on that info.and see everybody trying to schedule their interview days once they had that letter.some they got lucky.even we're ahead of them.it's not that cheap to call to the embassy..why don't they do it randomly?just to be fair enough....

We did ask about the letters they sent out, saying it would be on the way when it was already in AP.

The supervisor we spoke to said she 'couldn't explain that". To anything else we asked we got the usual response...'all I can tell you is that you are in administrative processing..."

It's very quiet around here..I hope you have all got out of NVC...even if I am in here all on my own :D

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Timeline
We did ask about the letters they sent out, saying it would be on the way when it was already in AP.

The supervisor we spoke to said she 'couldn't explain that". To anything else we asked we got the usual response...'all I can tell you is that you are in administrative processing..."

It's very quiet around here..I hope you have all got out of NVC...even if I am in here all on my own :D

how can i track thru if nvc sent it already at our embassy???????

how can i track thru dhl if nvc sent it already at our embassy???????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

??? Call the embassy? When was it sent from NVC?

You can track though DHL, but some say it's not very reliable.

I will find the link...

Timeline

I will find the link...

tnx...got our nvc letter last nov.26th and we called the nvc last 27th and it's under administrative review...huhu... :blush:

Timeline

I will find the link...

tnx...got our nvc letter last nov.26th and we called the nvc last 27th and it's under administrative review...huhu... :blush:

Just phoned NVC and I've found out that our case is undergoing administrative processing that's why our case has not been sent yet to US Embassy Manila. Our case was received at NVC December 9th. I was told that there is no time frame how long will it take when a case is under administrative processing. So I guess all we can do is wait. ARGH!!! So I think I and my fiance are joining your club too.

Timeline

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of us are stuck in AP up there????????

This is rediculous!!!!

Glad to have you guys joind the club, but I am really starting to wonder whats going on over there, I have never seen so many people get stuck till now. I think we need to go on a RALLY, hehehehe!!!! :protest::protest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.